Thread: Editing Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Editing Analysis

I just rewatched the Ali and Roberto date and wow! Could it have been any more perfect? They really clicked and she made it clear she was into him. He seemed happy too.

I find Chris to be by far the most endearing guy on the show, because he's such a sweetie and an underdog. And he's so REAL. So, I would like to see a come-from-behind win. But I am getting Ali and Roberto a little more now. That being said, he couldn't possibly have a straight path to F1. That would be a bore.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3931216;
    Ali certainly liked the way Chris L looks. In the last episode she said as much to him and was very emphatic with her confirmation. Can't say I blame her.
    And - he without a suit jacket on - tsk tsk
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I was watching an interview where it was brought up to Ali that she felt insecure on the date and she didn't remember that. I don't think it's a prevailing theme since she couldn't even remember it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3931178;
    Reid wasn't even on the radar as possible F anything by the finish of epidsode 3, so Chris is not being hidden if you compare the two. I don't think Jillian even saw Reid in the picture at all til the snowboarding date off the train, whereas Ali is fully aware and attracted to Chris from the limo. I still firmly believe that they have spent quality time together that we are not being shown, just like they did with Ryan and Trista. With all due respect, Ryan and Trista never had to work through some sort of 'conflict' to fall in love. Just believe and they did, they went by their heart and gut, they both said that afterwards.
    The VOs throughout Trista's season was how she noticed Charlie immediately from the moment he left the limo.. Trista said, and her family clearly said that Charlie was her type. That point came across loudly and clearly. Trista has repeated said that she did not begin to gravitate to Ryan until the HTs. To me, the conflict for Trista was could she go against her type and give the humble, quiet fireman her heart?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3931204;
    But she just might decide they don't have enough in common. I think she could have different conflicts with different guys. With Kirk, maybe the HTD will go badly. With Chris is may be other things. She will SAY that she is conflicted over which guy to pick, but they always say that. She may have made up her mind long before F3.
    After watching the "drinking tea" discussion, one conflict they might be setting up is that Chris is TOO tied to his family - think about the emphasis she put on "it must really hard to be away from your family". TPTB can shape Ali as wanting to live elsewhere. A weak storyline, but possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3931429;
    After watching the "drinking tea" discussion, one conflict they might be setting up is that Chris is TOO tied to his family - think about the emphasis she put on "it must really hard to be away from your family". TPTB can shape Ali as wanting to live elsewhere. A weak storyline, but possible.
    I think it was more he was away from them now for her,and that smile he had was she got it, he was there for her. But I do think where are they going to live will be an issue. But willbe for Roberto too.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3931442;
    I think it was more he was away from them now for her,and that smile he had was she got it, he was there for her. But I do think where are they going to live will be an issue. But willbe for Roberto too.
    On the where they will live issue....I thought it was telling in the clip of the 'tea date' that Ali basically said to Chris "You loved living here (NYC) didn't you?" I think she really likes living in a city and may be worried that she'll be banished to Cape Cod for life. There's a HUGE difference in those two living environments. I think Ali is hoping that Chris will be happy in a big city with family visits on the Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3931450;
    On the where they will live issue....I thought it was telling in the clip of the 'tea date' that Ali basically said to Chris "You loved living here (NYC) didn't you?" I think she really likes living in a city and may be worried that she'll be banished to Cape Cod for life. There's a HUGE difference in those two living environments. I think Ali is hoping that Chris will be happy in a big city with family visits on the Cape.
    I agree, Ali and Chris can both get a job anywhere, Roberto will be tied to SC at least for awhile.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3931450;
    He has already said he can go any where.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3931453;
    I agree, Ali and Chris can both get a job anywhere, Roberto will be tied to SC at least for awhile.
    I agree