Page 10 of 387 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3902230;
    I tend to agree with this. Even last season, Jake kept dwelling on the connection they made when they were both facing fears.

Being in that situation also forces communication enabling the Bach(ette) to see how they communicate with someone.

I think the F1/thrill date trend is a combination of luck, coincidence, chemistry enhancement, and just a pinch of planning.
    I like how you put the bolded. I'll agree to that.

BLOOMERS - I am anxious to see your evaluation of the Roberto time with Ali - seeing as he gets time with her - either 1n1 - or SQT - or...... in almost every single episode - per the chart that has been posted - needless to say - he will certainly be front and center - ALOT...........

BUT..........
    Roberto gets something almost every week and the only mention of Chris (by u no who ) is his date in NYC - on his b'day no less - in a place where he has spent time - worked as a teacher - Boy - this sure makes it LOOK like Roberto is the favored child for sure because Chris gets VERY little viewable time with Ali - so - does this mean he is hidden - or just dragged along to be F2

OK - after reading what I wrote - I guess that bugs me - now I almost feel bad for Chris - as he doesn't appear to get much time with Ali - and he is in the F2 - and Roberto hogs alot of time LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3902417;
    BLOOMERS - I am anxious to see your evaluation of the Roberto time with Ali - seeing as he gets time with her - either 1n1 - or SQT - or...... in almost every single episode - per the chart that has been posted - needless to say - he will certainly be front and center - ALOT...........

BUT..........

OK - after reading what I wrote - I guess that bugs me - now I almost feel bad for Chris - as he doesn't appear to get much time with Ali - and he is in the F2 - and Roberto hogs alot of time LOL
    You know that they edited Vienna, Melissa, even Shayne showing how much time they had with the lead..So who knows maybe Roberto is the F1 or Chris is ..It will be interesting to see how they chose to edit the F1 .Hidden or in your face..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3902434;
    You know that they edited Vienna, Melissa, even Shayne showing how much time they had with the lead..So who knows maybe Roberto is the F1 or Chris is ..It will be interesting to see how they chose to edit the F1 .Hidden or in your face..
    ROFL - so makes one wonder if TPTB finally get their FIR to F1 - or NOT - close but no cigar again LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

What i find really interesting is that while having this less time with him, Ali kept giving him a rose...that for me means she knew early she was really into him.
    One question, why are we talking editing now since the show don't even start? I mean they can still manage to show something not right during her time with Roberto if he is F1 just to make it seem he isn't or i don't know. We really have to wait and watch don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3902223;
    I think in some cases the lead may know early on who they're feeling more of a pull towards, so they want to take their favorite on the thrill date. I also agree that sometimes I think the experience heightens the feelings that they may have for someone.

Jason really didn't have a thrill date until his FD with Molly and I don't remember a thrill date for Deanna. I guess they model the dates to something that the lead is more interested in...like Jillian must have loooooved zip lining.
    Deanna and Jesse went dune buggying on a group date...sfter that date she started to take interest in him

Yep, Shayne, Melissa, and Vienna were shown to get time with the lead on pretty much every single episode. I wonder how this season will play out. Maybe they'll go with the hidden one being the F1 again OR Chris will actually be shown on every episode too. We don't know yet since the show hasn't started, but it's still good to speculate right now that way when we watch the show, we can come back to this and see what ends up happening. I'm so excited that Chris and Roberto are the F2. Knowing that they are makes me all the more excited for the show to begin and get down to the F4-F1.

FORT Fogey

I don't care who is F1, I just want to see WHY he is F1.

SHOW ME THE CONNECTION !!!

OK, I feel better now.
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

Could Ali and Chris have spent a lot of time together, but TPTB will edit it out and give Roberto more air time to throw viewers off? I can see them wanting people who do not follow spoilers to assume Roberto is the F1 and when she picks Chris everyone will be "shocked"?

I wonder how many times they had to go back and edit Jason's season?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3902644;
    Could Ali and Chris have spent a lot of time together, but TPTB will edit it out and give Roberto more air time to throw viewers off? I can see them wanting people who do not follow spoilers to assume Roberto is the F1 and when she picks Chris everyone will be "shocked"?

I wonder how many times they had to go back and edit Jason's season?
    Are we still certain that Ali picked Chris? If she did she certainly did not spend a lot of time with him. One 1:1 date and a group date seems too little. She really did spend a lot of time with Roberto.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 05-13-2010 at 10:44 PM.