Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3918165;
    A new clip on Ali from ExtraTV. Inside the Bachelorette Mansion.

Ali looks really good here. Her outfit makes her look thin.

Inside 'The Bachelorette' Mansion | Extra
    Thanks CaliGal, Ali looks great there. I noticed at the end she said stayed tooned for her "love story", that give me hope that there is one.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

This is not a new clip but one that I do not recall seeing posted here.

If it has been, sorry, my bad.

Just go on youtube and type in: Meet the Newest Bachelorette.

It is CH interviewing Ali for tvguide.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

She looks very pretty. The color red looks wonderful on her.

The new clips on the alphabet homepage have an interview with Ali talking about the season and she says the ending is interesting and you dont want to miss it. I have a feeling this IS the year for her "love story".

ET: Who is there for the wrong reason?

Kyle Higgins: Definitely Justin. I felt like he was lying all the time. There was another guy -- Jason from Colorado. I like him. He is a good guy, don't get me wrong, but he definitely wasn't there for the right reasons. Was it Craig the other guy from Canada? After talking to him, and seeing the episode, I could see him not being there for the right reasons.

The next episode of "The Bachelorette" airs Monday, May 31 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

I have watched this show for a long time now. I have learned about all it's tricks and changes. I have read many comments about guys and girls there for the wrong reason, I'm not trying to start an argument but just wondering why some spend energy on ones they think are not there for the right reason. I felt this way when I thought the show was legit but now that I know better. Why would anybody want them to be there for the right reason, when you're not sure that "the" bachelor/ette are there for the right reason. This show has become a avenue for opportunity. No one is there for love, if it come, it just sneak up on them. I was watching Jake's season...the WTA show, where they were ganging up on Roz, one of the ladies said something about the show giving her an opportunity and I guess she felt she was being ungrateful. That struck me the first time I heard it and a few words tell you a lot. She blurtted it out without thinking about what she was saying. It was more about the opportunity to be on a show and it's perks, not the love. So you don't need a special gift or talent to be there for the wrong reason. Heck I wouldn't go on there looking for love with the crap this show dish out...and all the games they play. I believe everyone goes on the show just to be the next bachelor/ette and have there chance to do the choosing...and of course the money.

Not sure if this was posted yet. Exclusive with RadarOnline. This was taken at the DWTS Finals and Jimmy Kimmel (same outfit).

This is the first time that I have heard Ali say she did not feel Jake was right for her and that is why she left the show. I'm glad she left. I'm all for Cape Cod Chris to love her unconditionally.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky Is Over Jake; Wishes Him & Vienna Well | RadarOnline.com

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3918211;
    Not sure if this was posted yet. Exclusive with RadarOnline. This was taken at the DWTS Finals and Jimmy Kimmel (same outfit).

This is the first time that I have heard Ali say she did not feel Jake was right for her and that is why she left the show. I'm glad she left. I'm all for Cape Cod Chris to love her unconditionally.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky Is Over Jake; Wishes Him & Vienna Well | RadarOnline.com
    This was a good interview overall. When she said she did not want to compare the men to each other saying: this one has these qualities and that one has those qualities and just wanted to compare her feelings to each one and that it worked for her, makes me think she did end up with an F1.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I just saw the clip of Ali talking to Craig/Canada.....something is off with this guy. If I had been Ali and he kept rolling his eyes and looking away like that he would have met my fist when he looked back. LOL I would have shipped him out right there and not even let him get to the RC...that would have been a great kick off of the season even with it being episode two. Would have showed the others that she wasn't gonna take any crap.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3918211;

But, but, but......that doesn't fit with her broken-hearted, rejected bachelorlette returns for her shot at love story.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

She is one "happy" girl. She is glowing.