Page 957 of 958 FirstFirst ... 457857907947948949950951952953954955956957958 LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 9574

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4020281;
    I think Allie knew that..which is why she tells Chris on the LCD, therby giving Chris a respectful out and not making him go through the dance to look the fool at the podium. Kudos to Allie, and what is more shocking is that Fleiss allows it to be shown! (I am sure it is for ratings 'cause we all know Fleiss has no heart!)
    I respect Ali for letting Chris go early, I think that is the honorable thing to do. Many have not done so before her, so I think she took the high road. I'm sure she is all too aware that many will be bummed about her letting Chris go. I'm sure she's prepped for that....

If from the previews and spoilers, Ali does let Chris go before the FRC .............I will be really impressed.

I absolutely hate to see the hurt that the F2 (and sometimes f3) goes through on that podium and if she did give Chris all indications that he is not the one then my hat off that that girl. Chris is spared of the emotional roller coaster that leads up the the big day. Well done Ali.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4020300;
    If from the previews and spoilers, Ali does let Chris go before the FRC .............I will be really impressed.

I absolutely hate to see the hurt that the F2 (and sometimes f3) goes through on that podium and if she did give Chris all indications that he is not the one then my hat off that that girl. Chris is spared of the emotional roller coaster that leads up the the big day. Well done Ali.
    If it's true, it will be interesting to see how they will fluff out the time that would have been spent with him recapping his experience and getting dressed and ready...maybe a 20 minute bs-filled update on how Jake and Vienna are doing living their separate lives or an extra-long preview to the cheesefest that will be the Bachelor Pad

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020233;
    I would hope people would be respectful of her choice. Roberto is a nice and genuine guy. She couldn't go wrong with either. It's a shame if people will be negative because she didn't do what they wanted versus what she wanted. Aren't we supposed to be happy she found love? Sad that people who loved her yesterday will rip her today.
    We can thank MF for that not Ali...I just hate seeing anyone hurt!

I agree! I also like the fact that she acknowledges that she is in love and doesn't want to fake it any longer with the one who is not her intended. I can only imagine how taxing it can be to have really strong feelings for someone, only to not be around them for a while and during that time try and forget them and be affectionate with someone else. It's too much. This is what I think she was dealing with from Portugal on, and she had to up the ante with her affections when it was just two left.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020233;
    I would hope people would be respectful of her choice. Roberto is a nice and genuine guy. She couldn't go wrong with either. It's a shame if people will be negative because she didn't do what they wanted versus what she wanted. Aren't we supposed to be happy she found love? Sad that people who loved her yesterday will rip her today.
    ChelsieFan,

I can be respectful of her choice, but if I’m being honest, I never liked Ali. I found her to be immature and bitchy on Jake’s season. She (or her editing) improved this season to the point where I could tolerate her but only because she was the object of Chris’ affection.

Roberto seems like a nice guy, but he’s been drawn with such broad and generic strokes (handsome, latin lover) that I couldn’t really get too excited about him. No sour grapes, however, I do wish Ali and Roberto good luck… and if the past predicts the future… they’re going to need it.

Chris, on the other hand, whether by his actions or editing (or both) is a real life character to me… someone I could rally behind and support. I’m not surprised by the rumors that he’s turned down offers to return as TB… maybe like Kiptyn/Reid, he’s seen the inner workings of the show and has decided to protect himself and his family from a deal with the devil.

I completely agree I can't wait until we see how it all unfolds. I really respect Ali for letting Chris go early if that is indeed the case. Mad props to her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SueSt;4020338;
    ChelsieFan,

I can be respectful of her choice, but if I’m being honest, I never liked Ali. I found her to be immature and bitchy on Jake’s season. She (or her editing) improved this season to the point where I could tolerate her but only because she was the object of Chris’ affection.

Roberto seems like a nice guy, but he’s been drawn with such broad and generic strokes (handsome, latin lover) that I couldn’t really get too excited about him. No sour grapes, however, I do wish Ali and Roberto good luck… and if the past predicts the future… they’re going to need it.

Chris, on the other hand, whether by his actions or editing (or both) is a real life character to me… someone I could rally behind and support. I’m not surprised by the rumors that he’s turned down offers to return as TB… maybe like Kiptyn/Reid, he’s seen the inner workings of the show and has decided to protect himself and his family from a deal with the devil.
    I 100% agree. I really don't have a clear sense of who Roberto or Ali are and had a hard time getting behind their "romance" because neither seemed to have a strongly identifiable personality or to offer any concrete reasons as to why they liked each other beyond the other was so hot. In the balance of things, Ali seemed extremely ill prepared for marriage so I was more than willing to believe she let both guys go so she could work on her own issues before pursuing a relationship.

I tend to only really like 1 person on any given season and it is the person who seems the most true to life. I adored Cape Cod Chris because he seemed like a 3 dimensional character who was actually being himself despite the oddity of the situation.

Best of luck to Ali and Roberto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SueSt;4020338;
    ChelsieFan,

SueSt - totally on the same page with you, Ali was never my fav and I found her toned-down (compared to the biatch she was on Jake's season) but bland as the lead, very boring to watch overall with little personality, but an annoying laugh and nasal voice. Roberto, also a bit bland as we see in the edit, though seemingly nice guy and Chris, an overall nice guy and hopefully smart enough to reject being the bachelor

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;4020359;
    I 100% agree. I really don't have a clear sense of who Roberto or Ali are and had a hard time getting behind their "romance" because neither seemed to have a strongly identifiable personality or to offer any concrete reasons as to why they liked each other beyond the other was so hot. In the balance of things, Ali seemed extremely ill prepared for marriage so I was more than willing to believe she let both guys go so she could work on her own issues before pursuing a relationship.

I tend to only really like 1 person on any given season and it is the person who seems the most true to life. I adored Cape Cod Chris because he seemed like a 3 dimensional character who was actually being himself despite the oddity of the situation.

Best of luck to Ali and Roberto.
    Maybe the bolded is what makes them so good for each other - neither one with great personality or sense of humor, but, as a result more similar - I, too, wish them good luck regardless...