Page 956 of 958 FirstFirst ... 456856906946947948949950951952953954955956957958 LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 9574

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

  1. #9551
    FORT Fanatic nikikass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    478

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4020223;
    Melissa I understood and she was charismatic and likable but Jake was just awful to Chelsie and he really thought of himself as a star..he really has a few screws loose. I think ALi and RM should plan their wedding and get on with their lives and do appearances here and there. Dancing with the Stars would be too taxing on a new relationship.
    Agree 100% I know the show is fun However, look what it did to Jake and Vienna..LOL...

    Roberto took a big step in proving his Love now Ali needs to say NO to DWTS to prove hers...

  2. #9552
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    I would hope people would be respectful of her choice. Roberto is a nice and genuine guy. She couldn't go wrong with either. It's a shame if people will be negative because she didn't do what they wanted versus what she wanted. Aren't we supposed to be happy she found love? Sad that people who loved her yesterday will rip her today.

  3. #9553
    FORT Fan melrose place's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    203

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020233;
    I would hope people would be respectful of her choice. Roberto is a nice and genuine guy. She couldn't go wrong with either. It's a shame if people will be negative because she didn't do what they wanted versus what she wanted. Aren't we supposed to be happy she found love? Sad that people who loved her yesterday will rip her today.
    I totally agree with you! Same thing happened to Jillian when she picked Ed. Especially on FORT. It didn't work out, but I think she gave it a real shot because he was the choice for her. Let Ali and Roberto be.

  4. #9554
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4018476;
    Actually, the entire 6 page article was scanned in and posted a couple days ago in this thread.
    Thanks. I went back to read it. However, there was just something about the reporter or editor being interviewed in person ... she was very sure, direct and confident. There was no waffling at all, no ifs or maybes, no game-playing. She says Ali picked someone and is engaged. I think it's Roberto, although I am definitely a big Chris fan. I guess we'll see in a matter of hours!

  5. #9555
    FORT Fanatic nuts2uiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    675

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    The media reports were Fleiss controlled to be sure and I have to think it was to get ahead of any backlash. That said, with 2 guys the quality of Chris and Roberto, backlash is inevitable. I gave Chris a slight edge 51% - 49% based upon my own preferences but am certainly not upset with Roberto being the f1.

    Good luck to them both, hopefully they will add to the total of married couples. I must say I am glad this season is over because I usually have very definative favorites and so liking both "equally" means one has to be hurt and I am not looking forward to that.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

  6. #9556
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Waterfront
    Posts
    247

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020233;
    I would hope people would be respectful of her choice. Roberto is a nice and genuine guy. She couldn't go wrong with either. It's a shame if people will be negative because she didn't do what they wanted versus what she wanted. Aren't we supposed to be happy she found love? Sad that people who loved her yesterday will rip her today.
    ITA, though I've personally found her to be annoying all along (laugh, voice and overall demeanor), unlike Jillian who I enjoyed as a lead. But, she doesn't choose an 'Ed' and both guys seem to be pretty genuine, just hard to watch a good guy get dumped on national tv...

  7. #9557
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Waterfront
    Posts
    247

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;4020246;
    I totally agree with you! Same thing happened to Jillian when she picked Ed. Especially on FORT. It didn't work out, but I think she gave it a real shot because he was the choice for her. Let Ali and Roberto be.
    I think the difference is clear that with Jillian, for many viewers and for those who were tuned in to the real Ed, she made a bad decision; either decision Ali makes is a good one, relative to Jillian's ultimate decision, though, again, difficult to watch a good guy get dumped...
    Last edited by seagirl; 08-02-2010 at 07:45 PM.

  8. #9558
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;4020265;
    ITA, though I've personally found her to be annoying all along (laugh, voice and overall demeanor), unlike Jillian who I enjoyed as a lead. But, she doesn't choose an 'Ed' and both guys seem to be pretty genuine, just hard to watch a good guy get dumped on national tv...
    I think Allie knew that..which is why she tells Chris on the LCD, therby giving Chris a respectful out and not making him go through the dance to look the fool at the podium. Kudos to Allie, and what is more shocking is that Fleiss allows it to be shown! (I am sure it is for ratings 'cause we all know Fleiss has no heart!)

  9. #9559
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4020281;
    I think Allie knew that..which is why she tells Chris on the LCD, therby giving Chris a respectful out and not making him go through the dance to look the fool at the podium. Kudos to Allie, and what is more shocking is that Fleiss allows it to be shown! (I am sure it is for ratings 'cause we all know Fleiss has no heart!)
    I think it was to get him to sign on as next TB. Cause him less pain and maybe he will be more apt to say yes.

  10. #9560
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Waterfront
    Posts
    247

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4020281;
    I think Allie knew that..which is why she tells Chris on the LCD, therby giving Chris a respectful out and not making him go through the dance to look the fool at the podium. Kudos to Allie, and what is more shocking is that Fleiss allows it to be shown! (I am sure it is for ratings 'cause we all know Fleiss has no heart!)
    Yes, if this is how it goes down as it appears to be, I agree, a much more respectful way to handle the dumping...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.