Page 956 of 958 FirstFirst ... 456856906946947948949950951952953954955956957958 LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 9574

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4020223;
    Melissa I understood and she was charismatic and likable but Jake was just awful to Chelsie and he really thought of himself as a star..he really has a few screws loose. I think ALi and RM should plan their wedding and get on with their lives and do appearances here and there. Dancing with the Stars would be too taxing on a new relationship.
    Agree 100% I know the show is fun However, look what it did to Jake and Vienna..LOL...

Roberto took a big step in proving his Love now Ali needs to say NO to DWTS to prove hers...

I would hope people would be respectful of her choice. Roberto is a nice and genuine guy. She couldn't go wrong with either. It's a shame if people will be negative because she didn't do what they wanted versus what she wanted. Aren't we supposed to be happy she found love? Sad that people who loved her yesterday will rip her today.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020233;
    I would hope people would be respectful of her choice. Roberto is a nice and genuine guy. She couldn't go wrong with either. It's a shame if people will be negative because she didn't do what they wanted versus what she wanted. Aren't we supposed to be happy she found love? Sad that people who loved her yesterday will rip her today.
    I totally agree with you! Same thing happened to Jillian when she picked Ed. Especially on FORT. It didn't work out, but I think she gave it a real shot because he was the choice for her. Let Ali and Roberto be.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4018476;
    Actually, the entire 6 page article was scanned in and posted a couple days ago in this thread.
    Thanks. I went back to read it. However, there was just something about the reporter or editor being interviewed in person ... she was very sure, direct and confident. There was no waffling at all, no ifs or maybes, no game-playing. She says Ali picked someone and is engaged. I think it's Roberto, although I am definitely a big Chris fan. I guess we'll see in a matter of hours!

The media reports were Fleiss controlled to be sure and I have to think it was to get ahead of any backlash. That said, with 2 guys the quality of Chris and Roberto, backlash is inevitable. I gave Chris a slight edge 51% - 49% based upon my own preferences but am certainly not upset with Roberto being the f1.

Good luck to them both, hopefully they will add to the total of married couples. I must say I am glad this season is over because I usually have very definative favorites and so liking both "equally" means one has to be hurt and I am not looking forward to that.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020233;
    ITA, though I've personally found her to be annoying all along (laugh, voice and overall demeanor), unlike Jillian who I enjoyed as a lead. But, she doesn't choose an 'Ed' and both guys seem to be pretty genuine, just hard to watch a good guy get dumped on national tv...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;4020246;
    I totally agree with you! Same thing happened to Jillian when she picked Ed. Especially on FORT. It didn't work out, but I think she gave it a real shot because he was the choice for her. Let Ali and Roberto be.
    I think the difference is clear that with Jillian, for many viewers and for those who were tuned in to the real Ed, she made a bad decision; either decision Ali makes is a good one, relative to Jillian's ultimate decision, though, again, difficult to watch a good guy get dumped...
    Last edited by seagirl; 08-02-2010 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;4020265;
    ITA, though I've personally found her to be annoying all along (laugh, voice and overall demeanor), unlike Jillian who I enjoyed as a lead. But, she doesn't choose an 'Ed' and both guys seem to be pretty genuine, just hard to watch a good guy get dumped on national tv...
    I think Allie knew that..which is why she tells Chris on the LCD, therby giving Chris a respectful out and not making him go through the dance to look the fool at the podium. Kudos to Allie, and what is more shocking is that Fleiss allows it to be shown! (I am sure it is for ratings 'cause we all know Fleiss has no heart!)

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4020281;
    I think Allie knew that..which is why she tells Chris on the LCD, therby giving Chris a respectful out and not making him go through the dance to look the fool at the podium. Kudos to Allie, and what is more shocking is that Fleiss allows it to be shown! (I am sure it is for ratings 'cause we all know Fleiss has no heart!)
    I think it was to get him to sign on as next TB. Cause him less pain and maybe he will be more apt to say yes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4020281;
    Yes, if this is how it goes down as it appears to be, I agree, a much more respectful way to handle the dumping...