Page 955 of 958 FirstFirst ... 455855905945946947948949950951952953954955956957958 LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 9574

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4020032;
    I certainly hope not. That woman could barely give up control to dance when she had alcohol in her system. Can't imagine how stiff she'd look stone-cold sober.
    rumor has it that both Roberto and Ali will be on this season. They couldn't find two actual stars to fill those spots :nono. Now every person who signs up for this show is going to be expecting a spot on DWTS. I can see Ali being the first eliminated at least I hope she is
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

What time does Jimmy Kimmel comes on please? I would like to watch them on it.

'Extra' Exclusive: 'Bachelorette' Ali's Last-Minute Hints About Her Pick

Hours before the biggest decision of her life is revealed, "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky stopped by "Extra" to dish about the finale -- and what it was like having Chris and Roberto meet her parents.

During tonight's finale, Ali's father tells her to go with Roberto. When asked if she usually takes her father's advice, she told "Extra," "Not usually." So what does that mean?

"I have to say it might be the most, you know, dramatic rose ceremony ever," she said. "It's different. It's different than any other rose ceremony there's ever been or ending... I switch it up a little bit."

Addressing the rumor that she doesn't pick either guy, the "Bachelorette" said, "I don't know why everyone thinks that."
    Read more: 'Extra' Exclusive: 'Bachelorette' Ali's Last-Minute Hints About Her Pick | Extra

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4020048;
    What time does Jimmy Kimmel comes on please? I would like to watch them on it.
    Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4020130;
    Midnight
    Probably depends on what time zone you're in also because I know it isn't that late for me.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4020038;
    rumor has it that both Roberto and Ali will be on this season.
    They couldn't find two actual stars to fill those spots :nono. Now every person who signs up for this show is going to be expecting a spot on DWTS. I can see Ali being the first eliminated at least I hope she is
    Hopefully she won't get paired with Maksim! Didn't he have a hard time with Jake being on the show last season because he wasn't a star? I can hear him now if both will be on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4020190;
    [B]

Hopefully she won't get paired with Maksim! Didn't he have a hard time with Jake being on the show last season because he wasn't a star? I can hear him now if both will be on there!
    No kidding. Also the DWTS board is vicious with the carry overs from the Bachelor/Bachelorette show.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4020195;
    No kidding. Also the DWTS board is vicious with the carry overs from the Bachelor/Bachelorette show.
    I know, I don't see it going well. I don't understand why ABC is doing this either. I mean I could understand once with Melissa, trying to make ammends after how that whole deal was handled in Jason's season, and they needed to fill a spot quick. But I never understood Jake being on there. I felt bad for Chelsie too! Any idea when it will be officially announced?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4020212;
    I know, I don't see it going well. I don't understand why ABC is doing this either. I mean I could understand once with Melissa, trying to make ammends after how that whole deal was handled in Jason's season, and they needed to fill a spot quick. But I never understood Jake being on there. I felt bad for Chelsie too! Any idea when it will be officially announced?
    Melissa I understood and she was charismatic and likable but Jake was just awful to Chelsie and he really thought of himself as a star..he really has a few screws loose. I think ALi and RM should plan their wedding and get on with their lives and do appearances here and there. Dancing with the Stars would be too taxing on a new relationship.

rumor has it that both Roberto and Ali will be on this season. They couldn't find two actual stars to fill those spots :nono. Now every person who signs up for this show is going to be expecting a spot on DWTS. I can see Ali being the first eliminated at least I hope she is
    I won't watch that is for sure. I think she is trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

She had better have an umbrella with her now, so she can survive the S**t storm that is about to fall on her.

IMO, Chis was and has always been the fav on this show, outshining Ali.

EW got it right, Ali is yesterday and out, Robo was 15 minutes ago and Chris is in.

Her FB is gonna explode with a lot of negative comments now.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.