Page 954 of 958 FirstFirst ... 454854904944945946947948949950951952953954955956957958 LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 9574

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4019514;
    It has now been said that Frank wanted out maybe as early as the end of the 2nd episode (sorry, I don't remember the reference now). Cash told us that Chris and Frank were two of the guys that were on a trip together, so you can just about figure that Chris got Frank's take on what happened between Frank, the producers, and the delay.

My guess is that Chris may have put two and two together and figured that if the producers manipulated and sabotaged the Frank relationship for Ali, they were well capable of sabotaging a possible relationship he might have developing on his own show as well. Why, then, would he want to set himself up for that?

I am convinced the producers would give him a good edit, but they could still hurt him in other ways....just ask Ali.
    After I read that Chris had recently seen Frank, I figured that Frank was able to tell him what really happened on the show. And it has been reported that Chris L has stated that he isn't interested in doing TB - that he isn't the Hollywood type. This makes perfect sense to me since CL would not want to used by the producers - considering what they did to Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4019566;
    Alumnus Roberto Martinez Makes ‘Bachelorette’ Finale

The University of Tampa - News - Alumnus Roberto Martinez Makes ?Bachelorette? Finale
    From what little I have read and seen of Roberto he seems like a standup guy. But to me he seems to be a little too conservative for Ali's taste. I can pretty much guarantee that he isn't into that drinking game called flip cup, and it sounds like the bar scene isn't his thing either.

I know that you can't always believe everything that you read, but hasn't it been said that Ali does like to drink, and she did say that she usually won that flip cup drinking game.

This interview seemed to portray Roberto pretty much as we see him on TV. Will he and Ali have enough in common to make it in the real world? I am just not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4019710;
    I heard Ali say on a LA radio interview today that it's been hard not to let the cat out of the bag and that she has been slipping up a lot the last couple of weeks. Looking back, it's easy to see some of the clues that she dropped.
    Uhh, you could say that again! She basically told us she's engaged to Roberto and we (at least me) chose not to listen. Hilarious. .
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I'm so excited that our very own cupcakes will be interviewing the couple and CL tomorrow!! I've forwarded her my questions for the bunch

ETA: for anyone interested in roberto's real fb account he's wearing the red sweater from iceland and the same baseball cap as well and he's on a bike as if he paused for the photo mid-trip... he's also NOT friends with anyone named 'Gabrielle Ortiz'
    Last edited by emusha; 08-02-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

it sucks that Chris has to be the third wheel in the teleconference with the "happy couple" . If I was him I would tell them to kick rocks but he is far too nice to do that and has way too much class
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4019898;
    I'm so excited that our very own cupcakes will be interviewing the couple and CL tomorrow!! I've forwarded her my questions for the bunch

Before the rumors go running rampant and cupcakes's PM box fills up, I'd like to quote cupcakes:

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4018406;
    Emusha, the interviewer is not me. lol I wish it was me! I posted the blog so you all can send in your questions to the blogger who was asking for them to be sent in.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 08-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4018406;
    Emusha, the interviewer is not me. lol I wish it was me! I posted the blog so you all can send in your questions to the blogger who was asking for them to be sent in.
    OH my apologies!!! sorry had been going a little crazy over the weekend with the anticipation!!! sorry sorry I wish it was you as well! only saw this post right now
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4019898;

ETA: for anyone interested in roberto's real fb account he's wearing the red sweater from iceland and the same baseball cap as well and he's on a bike as if he paused for the photo mid-trip... he's also NOT friends with anyone named 'Gabrielle Ortiz'
    I still can't find it...I don't see anyone in a picture with a red sweater. Can you PM me the link maybe?
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;4018838;
    For a little light-heartedness, I'll go ahead and guess MF is planning a Bachelor show with two bachelors, CL and Roberto and he wanted to get them together to all talk about it. Wouldn't that be a ratings smash, especially if they kept both all season, not like the version they tried before.
    They did the two bachelor thing the Byron season. The show started out with two Bachelors and the women voted on which one should stay. I thought the other guy was cuter and more of a "catch" (although since Byron was a professional fisherman, I guess you could stretch and call him a catch, as well.) They also broke from tradition and brought in two past bachelorettes that were rejected from other shows and Mary from Blob's season ending up getting engaged to Byron at the end.

It would be more interesting if they had more than one "lead" in the house to diminish the Stockholm syndrome a bit and if they had more of the Bachelor-type edit versus Bachelor Pad frat-party-for-those-too-old-to-attend-frat-parties set.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4018988;
    There was an article that stated tat the new DWTS cast will be announced on the 8/30 episode of BAchelor pad. So I guess we'll find out then if ALi is going to be on it.
    I certainly hope not. That woman could barely give up control to dance when she had alcohol in her system. Can't imagine how stiff she'd look stone-cold sober.