Page 953 of 958 FirstFirst ... 453853903943944945946947948949950951952953954955956957958 LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 9574

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

  1. #9521
    FORT Fanatic Brendaavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    669

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4019382;
    He only said Last Chance Dates. Roberto gets one and Chris L doesn't.
    We shall see noone knows 100%.

  2. #9522
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    202

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    The radio interview this AM with Ali.

    On-Air with Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS FM
    Last edited by Tigerl; 08-02-2010 at 01:32 PM.

  3. #9523
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    94

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4019599;
    The radio interview this AM with Ali.

    On-Air with Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS FM
    Here's what I noticed from that interview...when Ali says she won't be "franking" anyone, she's says she won't be franking anyone because "I would not be leaving Chris...or Roberto for an ex-boyfriend." And early in the interview when she said there's a lot of speculations out there, Ali says really fast "Did she pick Chris? Did she pick Roberto? Did she pick no one?" Why does she keep saying Chris first? And about the franking business, how she won't be leaving Chris...or Roberto. She was talking/answering quickly off the cuff and she said "won't be leaving Chris" really easily and there was a little bitty pause before she said "or Roberto".

    Yes, I admit, I'm wearing my Chris-colored glasses, so I could be biased.

    Regardless if that means anything, I enjoyed the interview and she sounds so happy and excited to me. I think she's in a good place, no matter what the outcome is!

    Edited to add: Incidentally, I guess this was a phone interview because at the end he thanks her and she says "bye bye" like she's about to hang up the phone.
    Last edited by martinanne; 08-02-2010 at 02:03 PM.

  4. #9524
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    As far as "never been done before..."
    I keep going back to Ali saying that she would "not be like Jake"... that is, falling in love with 2 people. (indicating she would/could only fall in love with one) Did she say that in early interviews, right after the season had wrapped? Think so.

    So to my mind, she did the kind, thoughtful things that we ALL have wished at some point on the TB: she didn't drag it out to the painful humiliating end! (and hurt our fan faves!!)
    Quite frankly, this chick has been so poised and impressive and fun all season, I have often wondered how could her rep and public persona go south? (it happens anyway, though, right? always a flock of fans that take something the "wronged" way!) I think that if she plays it out as I theorize above, she rises above all the BS that MF & CO. shoved her way. Did she get the final twist her way - and screw what the Producers all tried to set up? She knows damn well that they played her all season. I see her as very protective of her boys. She saves her self and her F2 in the end. SuperAli to the RESCUE!

    Now, did she end up with Roberto? All signs point to yes, but who knows? I do hope she stays out of the spotlight - but I actually do hope that she can do DWTS - she would bring so much sunshine to that venue!
    But really, the comparisons to Jake and Vienna (esp. if she and Roberto are together and in LA!), would turn my stomach. And hers too, no doubt.

    Great girl all the way around; smart, thoughtful, interesting, and multi-dimensional. THANKS ALI... no matter where you end up end-of-season!
    You brought us the best season to date.
    You deserve true happiness in many forms.
    Last edited by LisaE; 08-02-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: spelling

  5. #9525
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    42

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4019614;
    Here's what I noticed from that interview...when Ali says she won't be "franking" anyone, she's says she won't be franking anyone because "I would not be leaving Chris...or Roberto for an ex-boyfriend." And early in the interview when she said there's a lot of speculations out there, Ali says really fast "Did she pick Chris? Did she pick Roberto? Did she pick no one?" Why does she keep saying Chris first? And about the franking business, how she won't be leaving Chris...or Roberto. She was talking/answering quickly off the cuff and she said "won't be leaving Chris" really easily and there was a little bitty pause before she said "or Roberto".

    Yes, I admit, I'm wearing my Chris-colored glasses, so I could be biased.

    Regardless if that means anything, I enjoyed the interview and she sounds so happy and excited to me. I think she's in a good place, no matter what the outcome is!

    Edited to add: Incidentally, I guess this was a phone interview because at the end he thanks her and she says "bye bye" like she's about to hang up the phone.

    I agree with the bolded above. That's exactly what I heard

  6. #9526
    FORT Fan asim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    West of the Rockies
    Posts
    350

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4019614;
    Here's what I noticed from that interview...when Ali says she won't be "franking" anyone, she's says she won't be franking anyone because "I would not be leaving Chris...or Roberto for an ex-boyfriend." And early in the interview when she said there's a lot of speculations out there, Ali says really fast "Did she pick Chris? Did she pick Roberto? Did she pick no one?" Why does she keep saying Chris first? And about the franking business, how she won't be leaving Chris...or Roberto. She was talking/answering quickly off the cuff and she said "won't be leaving Chris" really easily and there was a little bitty pause before she said "or Roberto".

    Yes, I admit, I'm wearing my Chris-colored glasses, so I could be biased.

    Regardless if that means anything, I enjoyed the interview and she sounds so happy and excited to me. I think she's in a good place, no matter what the outcome is!

    Edited to add: Incidentally, I guess this was a phone interview because at the end he thanks her and she says "bye bye" like she's about to hang up the phone.
    Thanks for posting this!! My rose colored glasses are firmly on!!

  7. #9527
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4019587;
    It's no surprise to me!

    So, his FB is up? Anyone see it yet?
    yea...he's on a bike with his red sweater and baseball cap in his profile pic looks like he just stopped for a second for the photo.

    What does the mag say newbie@this? would you mind summarizing...

    what struck me about this interview is the part she said this:

    [wouldn't regret this for a second] "...what i got from the end of all of this...I never knew what everything was but now I know what everything is and that's love..."
    Team Alibeartito

  8. #9528
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4019661;
    yea...he's on a bike with his red sweater and baseball cap in his profile pic looks like he just stopped for a second for the photo.

    What does the mag say newbie@this? would you mind summarizing...

    what struck me about this interview is the part she said this:

    [wouldn't regret this for a second] "...what i got from the end of all of this...I never knew what everything was but now I know what everything is and that's love..."
    call me an idiot but I think that Ali and Rob have a good chance of making it. He's already moved out to CA and is so down to earth, i can't see him not trying his best for her. They are smitten with eachother.

    I thought it was so cute when george lopez joked around with ALi saying that if she chose ROb she would have to be ok with living with her future MIL.

    Ali said that Rob would say to that "AY Dios mio!" she sounded so cute saying that with her accent!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

  9. #9529
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    I heard Ali say on a LA radio interview today that it's been hard not to let the cat out of the bag and that she has been slipping up a lot the last couple of weeks. Looking back, it's easy to see some of the clues that she dropped.

  10. #9530
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4019710;
    I heard Ali say on a LA radio interview today that it's been hard not to let the cat out of the bag and that she has been slipping up a lot the last couple of weeks. Looking back, it's easy to see some of the clues that she dropped.
    She had permission to start dropping those clues and I if it was me I would really mess it up I am sure. I bet it is hard to hold on to a secret like that when you are really excited!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.