Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;4019541;
    I am doubting it is a no pick only because they are saying it has never been done before & a no pick was done by Brad on his season as the Bachelor. Unless it is a no pick & the way it lead to that (the ending) is different but result of she has noone is the same.....but whay would CH call it Proposal day if there wasnt a proposal....again unless she turned it down & the other guy left early on the LCD...again still same outcome! Cannot wait to see for sure what happens tonight.
    Maybe it ends in a no pick butt the ATFR is when the guy proposes.

I'm glad tonight is around the corner.

FORT Fan

The word "proposal" does not have to refer a marriage...it could be that Ali or one of the bachelors "propose" to date in real life....it could be that Ali offers both men "proposals" that she has girlfriends at home that are perfect for them!!

I just wrote up a "proposal" to my boss and, believe me, I have no intention of romancing the guy!! LOL

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already or if this is even the correct thread to ask, but I live in Minnesota and am on a vacation down the east coast. It just so happens that I'm going to be in Cape Cod tonight (luck, I know right?)... does anyone know where Chris is going to be wathing the finale from?

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;4019541;
    I am doubting it is a no pick only because they are saying it has never been done before & a no pick was done by Brad on his season as the Bachelor. Unless it is a no pick & the way it lead to that (the ending) is different but result of she has noone is the same.....but whay would CH call it Proposal day if there wasnt a proposal....again unless she turned it down & the other guy left early on the LCD...again still same outcome! Cannot wait to see for sure what happens tonight.
    Here is my theroy regarding this (for what its worth)
    "The never been done before"~ I believe will be that a F2 (I think Chris) will leave at or after LCD. CH has said everything is different from LCD on. It also ties into the fact that RS has no info except that it is no one or Roberto (because that is all that is left).

Therefore, FRC turns into a "proposal day" again only 1 guy left...I don't think Roberto will propose I think Allie scares him off on their LCD. She is laying out ultimatiums to these guys..unless you/I feel like marriage is RIGHT NOW..don't bother....

The REAL TIME effects of the fact the Frank and Chris leave with a few days of each other will certainly make her question her feelings, her heart, and herself. No way can she be making any clear decisions. Allie's interviews regardiong Frank change everytime she gives one. Sometimes she has said "He was the one she wanted at the end" other times his leaving didn't effect the outcome (I think because she pcks no one)

anyway...yes, picking no one has been done before, but not under THESE circumstances. Allie will be justified to the audience by saying, "She didn't think it was fair to the GUYS, making a decision when she wasn't sure...and with all the turmoil and emotional roller coaster, now was not the right time.

The AFTR will show that all agreed with this decision, they are all happy as can be and therefore everyone will accept that her no choice was the right choice for all involved. End of fairytale!

So excited to hear this from a friend of his...it's what we've heard about him from most everyone and even Ali called him 'quiet' 'shy' a 'goodie goodie'

Sheridan said the wholesome persona Martinez displays on the TV show is true to life. He wasn’t a big drinker in college, and Ybor City wasn’t his scene. She said he was kind of shy around the girls too, which is ironic now that he is on national television in search of love.

“He isn’t scandalous. He’s very much a clean-cut guy who is representing UT well,” Sheridan said. “He doesn’t have a cocky attitude, and is generally just a really great guy.”
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;4019579;
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed already or if this is even the correct thread to ask, but I live in Minnesota and am on a vacation down the east coast. It just so happens that I'm going to be in Cape Cod tonight (luck, I know right?)... does anyone know where Chris is going to be wathing the finale from?
    I'm hoping near some swamp land as he will have an Ali-gator in his arms.

Oh man. I've lost it finally.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4019583;
    So excited to hear this from a friend of his...it's what we've heard about him from most everyone and even Ali called him 'quiet' 'shy' a 'goodie goodie'
    It's no surprise to me!

So, his FB is up? Anyone see it yet?

FORT Fan

Has anyone posted the new US article regarding Ali's interview with Seacrest today? If not, I suggest checking it out...some repeat quotes but, new ones too!
    Last edited by Newbie@this; 08-02-2010 at 02:01 PM.

FORT Fogey

The dating after the show was also done by Charlie, so unless they are saying never done by a B'ette before... that would also not be "historic." Though if the two guys got together, based on the Frank thing, and decided to propose to Ali together to date after the show, that would be different...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4019586;
    I'm hoping near some swamp land as he will have an Ali-gator in his arms.

Oh man. I've lost it finally.
    You held strong though girl!! I'm proud of you.

I probably won't be able to watch tonight & will have to find out tomorrow what happens but I'll throw my hat in now. It's pretty much the same thing I've been saying the whole time, though, so it's not a surprise.

I think Ali picks Roberto. I don't really have a stand on how it goes down or whether they get "engaged" or just decide to date. I think Ali really liked Frank & I think she really liked Chris, but I think Roberto has always been the one that intrigued her the most. He encompassed the guy that she didn't think would even look at her, yet the one who has treated her better than she's ever been treated. I think she got past the idea that she didn't deserve someone like Roberto (no one should ever feel that way about a nice guy) & decided to go for it. I think they both fell for each other.

I don't know about it being a lasting relationship. I don't think it would have been lasting between Ali & Chris even though they seemed more suited to one another than Ali & Roberto. I don't think Chris would have wanted to move far from the Cape & I don't think Ali would want to move much closer to the Cape.

Is Ali supposed to be on Ryan Seacrest today? I was just listening to the local station & I think Ryan Seacrest is on & he said that Ali would be on later. If she is on it, I'll try to listen & take notes, but I don't think it will be any more revealing than her other interviews.

Either way, Ali had 2 great guys & they all seemed to have a blast hanging around each other.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow