Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4019514;
    It has now been said that Frank wanted out maybe as early as the end of the 2nd episode (sorry, I don't remember the reference now). Cash told us that Chris and Frank were two of the guys that were on a trip together, so you can just about figure that Chris got Frank's take on what happened between Frank, the producers, and the delay.

My guess is that Chris may have put two and two together and figured that if the producers manipulated and sabotaged the Frank relationship for Ali, they were well capable of sabotaging a possible relationship he might have developing on his own show as well. Why, then, would he want to set himself up for that?

I am convinced the producers would give him a good edit, but they could still hurt him in other ways....just ask Ali.

That makes sense to me, Bloomers. I honestly am surprised that Fleiss is able to get anyone to sign up for Bach or Bette after they've been on the show the first time.
    ďWhen life kicks you, let it kick you forward.Ē Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4019499;
    Supposedly he did. He also said that this show is not about finding love but drama.
    A couple of posters quoted him from somewhere. Don't recall where
    thanks. so many "thought" get thrown around here...that I wasn't sure if a thought became truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;4019507;
    Sounds like a no pick more and more...poor ALi, she is going to get eaten alive.
    It's already starting based on the comments on the latest People/TV Watch article. Folks are saying that she knew Jake wasn't going to pick her so her hopes of stardom as the winner would dry up so she concocted the "I have to go back to work tale" to get the necessary attention to become the TBlette. And, it's all been a PR game to her ever since then.

Has me wondering if DWTS is going to be in the stars for her.

It has now been said that Frank wanted out maybe as early as the end of the 2nd episode (sorry, I don't remember the reference now). Cash told us that Chris and Frank were two of the guys that were on a trip together, so you can just about figure that Chris got Frank's take on what happened between Frank, the producers, and the delay.

My guess is that Chris may have put two and two together and figured that if the producers manipulated and sabotaged the Frank relationship for Ali, they were well capable of sabotaging a possible relationship he might have developing on his own show as well. Why, then, would he want to set himself up for that?

I am convinced the producers would give him a good edit, but they could still hurt him in other ways....just ask Ali.
    I bet that tptb are scurrying around as to who will take the gig for next bach, if Chris backs out. Who knows a lot of women may have signed up to do the show thinking it would be Roberto or Chris.

Seems to me if one is with Ali now and the other decides not to do the show, they could be in trouble.

Ali may no longer be MF's favorite lead now.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4019523;
    It's already starting based on the comments on the latest People/TV Watch article. Folks are saying that she knew Jake wasn't going to pick her so her hopes of stardom as the winner would dry up so she concocted the "I have to go back to work tale" to get the necessary attention to become the TBlette. And, it's all been a PR game to her ever since then.

Has me wondering if DWTS is going to be in the stars for her.
    It will if she's 1/2 of a cute couple starting tonight.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Wouldn't Ali have figured that out when she signed up?

FORT Fogey

Okay, old time sleuther here. Havenít posted much in the last few seasons and not at all this season. But, I thought I would pass on the following. So, Iím listening to the local Dallas Mix radio station this morning. The DJ is a huge Ali fan and they have been following the Bachlorette and discussing it every week. They are also aware of all the internet chatter that takes place. This morning they announced they had a spoiler about tonightís show and for those who didnít want to hear the outcome to turn down their radios. Of course, Iím always spoiled so I didnít bother and was curious as to what they would say. They announced emphatically that Ali picks no one.

Of course, I came on the boards this morning expecting to see an early morning press release or RS spoiler announcement about it but everyone is still speculating on the same information. So, Iím curious where the radio station may have gotten their information. As far as I know, no website, magazine or other leak has been definitive about a ďshe picks no oneĒ result. Particularly in the last few days. The most I expected them to say was that it would be a "Roberto or no one choice". So, I was surprised that they were so specific and definite about it. Would that kind of information be released to the media on the day of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;4019536;
    Okay, old time sleuther here. Havenít posted much in the last few seasons and not at all this season. But, I thought I would pass on the following. So, Iím listening to the local Dallas Mix radio station this morning. The DJ is a huge Ali fan and they have been following the Bachlorette and discussing it every week. They are also aware of all the internet chatter that takes place. This morning they announced they had a spoiler about tonightís show and for those who didnít want to hear the outcome to turn down their radios. Of course, Iím always spoiled so I didnít bother and was curious as to what they would say. They announced emphatically that Ali picks no one.

Of course, I came on the boards this morning expecting to see an early morning press release or RS spoiler announcement about it but everyone is still speculating on the same information. So, Iím curious where the radio station may have gotten their information. As far as I know, no website, magazine or other leak has been definitive about a ďshe picks no oneĒ result. Particularly in the last few days. The most I expected them to say was that it would be a "Roberto or no one choice". So, I was surprised that they were so specific and definite about it. Would that kind of information be released to the media on the day of the show?
    You know, it's hard to say, because they could be basing it on RS's spoilers.

I not sure where I read this but Chris was pretty good friends with Frank on the show. I can see Chris sympathizing with Frank on this. The other men have come to Frank's defense. Chris probably does realize this and it will definitely weigh heavily into the decision he makes.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;4019507;
    Sounds like a no pick more and more...poor ALi, she is going to get eaten alive.
    I am doubting it is a no pick only because they are saying it has never been done before & a no pick was done by Brad on his season as the Bachelor. Unless it is a no pick & the way it lead to that (the ending) is different but result of she has noone is the same.....but whay would CH call it Proposal day if there wasnt a proposal....again unless she turned it down & the other guy left early on the LCD...again still same outcome! Cannot wait to see for sure what happens tonight.