Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4019458;
    So after an entire season basically admitting that Chris is the next Bach, starting in MAY, now CH is changing his tune and saying Roberto would make a great one? I can't say I'm surprised as I pretty much assumed this was coming but yeah, hilarious nonetheless.
    I am assuming the spin today is going to be comparable to a hurricane! Chris H has started the counter clockwise spin. What a relief it will be to get to the eye and rest for a while!

Did CH ever say anything about Chris being a good bachelor? I don't remember.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4019458;
    So after an entire season basically admitting that Chris is the next Bach, starting in MAY, now CH is changing his tune and saying Roberto would make a great one? I can't say I'm surprised as I pretty much assumed this was coming but yeah, hilarious nonetheless.
    Honestly, CH never said that Chris would be a next bach. He quoted viewers as saying that. The show may have tried to edit Chris in that way, but all CH told the viewers was that Chris would be one to watch. As far as I'm concerned CH was right. From the very beginning when Chris walked out of the limo, I was hooked on him and so were many others. Chris leads right now in many polls including FB. This PR campaign, is really to brace the viewers because their fan fav will probably not end up with Ali.

Whether there will be a backlash against Ali who knows. If Chris decides to be the bach there may be no backlash. But, my gut tells me that a guy like Chris is probably done with this show. He may end up having more celebrity than Ali out of this and will probably put a lot of his celebrity to good causes doing charity work etc. She is probably waiting to hear from DWTS. The outcome of this show and how viewers perceive her afterwards will have to do a lot with whether or not they choose her.

As for me without Chris the show would have been a disaster.

I'm gonna miss Chris.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 08-02-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;4019490;
    He would basically say either would make a good bachelor after the MTA in an interview.

FORT Fan

He did, in his interview with E! last week. He said that Chris L, Roberto (depending on Ali's decision) and Kirk would make great bachelors and he'd be happy to have any one of them.

He basically said either would make a good bachelor after the MTA in an interview.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4019480;
    Jo - how do you know that Chris won't do it if not F1? has he said that some where?? thanks..I was gone for the weekend and missed alot
    Supposedly he did. He also said that this show is not about finding love but drama.
    A couple of posters quoted him from somewhere. Don't recall where

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4019497;
    He basically said either would make a good bachelor after the MTA in an interview.
    Sounds like a no pick more and more...poor ALi, she is going to get eaten alive.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4019492;
    Honestly, CH never said that Chris would be a next bach. He quoted viewers as saying that. The show may have tried to edit Chris in that way, but all CH told the viewers was that Chris would be one to watch. As far as I'm concerned CH was right. From the very beginning when Chris walked out of the limo, I was hooked on him and so were many others. Chris leads right now in many polls including FB. This PR campaign, is really to brace the viewers because their fan fav will probably not end up with Ali.

Whether there will be a backlash against Ali who knows. If Chris decides to be the bach there may be no backlash. But, my gut tells me that a guy like Chris is probably done with this show. He may end up having more celebrity than Ali out of this and will probably put a lot of his celebrity to good causes doing charity work etc. She is probably waiting to hear from DWTS. The outcome of this show and how viewers perceive her afterwards will have to do a lot with whether or not they choose her.

As for me without Chris the show would have been a disaster.

It has now been said that Frank wanted out maybe as early as the end of the 2nd episode (sorry, I don't remember the reference now). Cash told us that Chris and Frank were two of the guys that were on a trip together, so you can just about figure that Chris got Frank's take on what happened between Frank, the producers, and the delay.

My guess is that Chris may have put two and two together and figured that if the producers manipulated and sabotaged the Frank relationship for Ali, they were well capable of sabotaging a possible relationship he might have developing on his own show as well. Why, then, would he want to set himself up for that?

I am convinced the producers would give him a good edit, but they could still hurt him in other ways....just ask Ali.

Frankly, I don't take these junket interviews with much thought, because we don't see the whole transcript. However, the vibe of it doesn't sound like it's what TPTB wanted and Chris isn't going around crowing about it every second he can like he did with Jillian's.