Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

TODAY or TONIGHT rather all questions will be answered!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4019454;
    From Crushable:

I have't seen him throw Roberto's name out for TB very often.
    So after an entire season basically admitting that Chris is the next Bach, starting in MAY, now CH is changing his tune and saying Roberto would make a great one? I can't say I'm surprised as I pretty much assumed this was coming but yeah, hilarious nonetheless.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4018385;
    She will. No doubt. I can already see the hate brewing from 10 million people now. This is the most loved final 2 that I've ever seen. Everyone loves at least one of the guys, and some love both. Not good for her. There is really no good explanation that she can come up with when she's said on the show that both guys would make amazing husbands, that she'd be treated so well, etc.
    Yeah I know your right. She also can't say Frank leaving altered her season because in recent interviews she's said his leaving didn't change the outcome.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4019458;
    So after an entire season basically admitting that Chris is the next Bach, starting in MAY, now CH is changing his tune and saying Roberto would make a great one? I can't say I'm surprised as I pretty much assumed this was coming but yeah, hilarious nonetheless.
    If you go back to some of the earlier media stuff, Chris H always called Roberto another Banderas.

Chris L won't do it. Plus, Fleiss would have to make this show a year long with the way Chris Moves

Roberto is a better candidate. He says he fell for Ali from the first moment. Sounds like a winner for TB.

Anyone have Mike's interview? I wasn't able to listen to it yesterday.

This just keeps getting more and more interesting.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4019470;
    This just keeps getting more and more interesting.
    Doesn't it..I feel like the premise of TB and BB have switched. On TB, all of the the media games makes me feel as though I am watching a BB power of veto power play instead of a romantic journey or show about romance. On BB, desperate Hayden is doing anything and everything to save his lover gal, Kristen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4019466;
    If you go back to some of the earlier media stuff, Chris H always called Roberto another Banderas.

Chris L won't do it. Plus, Fleiss would have to make this show a year long with the way Chris Moves

Roberto is a better candidate. He says he fell for Ali from the first moment. Sounds like a winner for TB.
    Jo - how do you know that Chris won't do it if not F1? has he said that some where?? thanks..I was gone for the weekend and missed alot

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4019467;
    Anyone have Mike's interview? I wasn't able to listen to it yesterday.
    Check out post #9251 in this thread.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4019480;
    Jo - how do you know that Chris won't do it if not F1? has he said that some where?? thanks..I was gone for the weekend and missed alot
    Well he's nervous on camera, has said to people that he didn't like the fame it brought after the show, already doesn't like the way TPTB showed so much of his "mom" story, and said numerous times how much he missed his family while on the show... Doesn't add up to a great chance of him wanting to do TB IMO... Plus, much like Reid, he's too smart to become MF's b*!ch. JMO.

But God help me if he does! I will not have a life at all for 3 months. May even have to take leave from work, lol.
    Last edited by sunshine08; 08-02-2010 at 10:23 AM.