Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

The teasers are killing me...i'm so glad it will all be over tonight...one question though, if Ali's brother during that interview talks about being there, so they know who she chose, doesn't that kill the theory of a "no pick"? Or is it, that she chooses someone at the atfr?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4019353;
    New article just posted by a TV critic from the Hartford Courant. More Chris Harrison quotes. Writer "cornered" him at an ABC press tour party.

Beyond the comment about maybe there's no couple, in re-reading it what jumped out as me was he said what happens on "the last chance dates is very unusual." Not date, dates. This implies something goes wonky on Chris' and Roberto's, not just Chris'.

No Choice at All for Ali on 'Bachelorette' Finale? - Roger Catlin | TV Eye
    Perhaps Ali told not only Chris, but also Roberto, that she didn't want them to choose a ring to propose. So then Chris went home and didn't go through the FRC. But Roberto stubbornly refused to give up as easily as Ali because he thinks what they have is real and rare, so he insisted on staying and showing he's in love with Ali from Williamstown, not Ali The Bachelorette. He works on her a whole extra day and she eventually caves because she loves him too. So they film the FRC a day late, Chris L is already gone, Roberto has no ring but he proposes anyway.

Just my imagination.

FORT Fanatic

New article just posted by a TV critic from the Hartford Courant. More Chris Harrison quotes. Writer "cornered" him at an ABC press tour party.

Beyond the comment about maybe there's no couple, in re-reading it what jumped out as me was he said what happens on "the last chance dates is very unusual." Not date, dates. This implies something goes wonky on Chris' and Roberto's, not just Chris'.

Interesting... CH says "ALi changes the rules... like she's done all season. Refresh my memory, when has she changed the rules? Do they consider not having the cocktail party before dumping Craig R, changing the rules?

"Are we going to have a couple at all?" -CH

I am really wondering if they are just throwing it all at us like they did w/the Frank previews. It's already been spoiled so they're giving us the whole kit & kaboodle. 12 more hours will tell....
    I'd take either one.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl
    Interesting... CH says "ALi changes the rules... like she's done all season. Refresh my memory, when has she changed the rules? Do they consider not having the cocktail party before dumping Craig R, changing the rules?
    Examples of Ali breaking the rules:
    Wasn't the number of guys different this season, too? I thought she only eliminated 8 the first night, instead of 10, so the early group dates were quite large.

Also, she didn't give Kasey a rose on his one-on-one date but she insisted on keeping him anyway.

Also, she added an extra date in on Ep. 6 (or 7?) when there were only 5 guys left, she did 4 dates. Is that a change from the past?

Also, when Justin got voted off (the first night), she insisted on keeping him... not really sure she's breaking a rule here, but more like "going against the grain".

Also, she booted Justin off the show mid-week after talking to his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4019370;
    Perhaps Ali told not only Chris, but also Roberto, that she didn't want them to choose a ring to propose. So then Chris went home and didn't go through the FRC. But Roberto stubbornly refused to give up as easily as Ali because he thinks what they have is real and rare, so he insisted on staying and showing he's in love with Ali from Williamstown, not Ali The Bachelorette. He works on her a whole extra day and she eventually caves because she loves him too. So they film the FRC a day late, Chris L is already gone, Roberto has no ring but he proposes anyway.

Just my imagination.
    He only said Last Chance Dates. Roberto gets one and Chris L doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4019374;
    Examples of Ali breaking the rules:
    Wasn't the number of guys different this season, too? I thought she only eliminated 8 the first night, instead of 10, so the early group dates were quite large.

Also, she didn't give Kasey a rose on his one-on-one date but she insisted on keeping him anyway.

Also, she added an extra date in on Ep. 6 (or 7?) when there were only 5 guys left, she did 4 dates. Is that a change from the past?

Also, when Justin got voted off (the first night), she insisted on keeping him... not really sure she's breaking a rule here, but more like "going against the grain".

Also, she booted Justin off the show mid-week after talking to his girlfriend.
    She also canceled the cocktail party in Iceland as to not drag Craig's hopes out that he would be getting a rose when she knew who was leaving.

FORT Fan

Roberto's is probably when they discuss how serious getting engaged is. We know Chris's, unfortunately.

Ali was just on our local radio station talking about the finale and she said basically the same things that we have heard all season and that it wont be a traditional rose ceremony. The podcast isn't posted yet but it should be later today, here is the link for anyone who wants to listen when they post it

Mojo In The Morning

From Crushable:

'Bachelorette' Host Chris Harrison Thought Ali Would Walk Off The Show

Tonight is the whopping three-hour finale of The Bachelorette, and it comes down to two men: Roberto Martinez and Chris Lambton. Who will Ali pick?

Host Chris Harrison is keeping mum. But at ABCs Television Critics Association party in Los Angeles last night, Chris admitted to Crushable that he really thought Ali was going to walk off the show in the middle of taping especially with what went down with Frank Neuschaefer.

He also said that Roberto a former minor league baseball player-turned State Farm insurance agent would make a great Bachelor.
    Innnnnnteresting. Is that a hint that no one gets picked tonight, as its been hinted?
    I have't seen him throw Roberto's name out for TB very often.