Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4019098;
    He wore that shirt on the show. I can't remember what episode. Wow, he sure looks good! Glad to see that smile on his face!

Ali Fedotowsky picks her prince – or does she??
    By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa

Tonight we finally learn whether Williamstown homegal Ali Fedotowsky, “The Bachelorette,” will get her happily-ever-after with Dennis landscaper Chris Lambton or with South Carolina hottie Roberto Martinez, a former minor league baseball player for the North Adams Steeple Cats - or none of the above.

As the hours to ABC’s big finale wind down, rumor has it that Ali may reject both suitors’ proposals. The former Facebook ad gal tells People maggie that tonight’s final rose ceremony “isn’t what people are used to seeing.”

“It came from a real place,” she said. “It was not scripted.”

Ali said that she is “hyperaware” that 90 percent of the reality dating show’s couples have not lasted. (The most recent duo, Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi, even had a veeeeery ugly onscreen spitting match to culminate their acrimonious parting.)

“I knew that if I didn’t find someone I truly, in my heart, wanted to marry, then I wouldn’t be with anyone,” she said. “I don’t think the public would want to see another breakup.”

Meanwhile, what of the guys? Although 62 percent of Us Weekly magazine readers think Ali should pick Chris, the latest word on the rumor wire has her rejecting our hometown fave. However, it’s unclear whether she accepts an engagement ring from Roberto or also puts him on ice.

But don’t cry for either guy. The buzz out of Tinseltown is that the rejected suitor - or suitors - has the Inside Track to be the next star of “The Bachelor!”

BTW, if you want to watch the finale with Ali’s brother, Michael, and other Fedotowsky friends and fam, KISS 108’s “Matty in the Morning” show is throwing a viewing party at Umbria tonight. Tell ’em the Track sent you.
    Ali Fedotowsky picks her prince – or does she?? - BostonHerald.com

oh dear God....this man is wicked hot
    thanks for the pic!!!
    I thought I was in love with Reid and then.....I met Chris.

He looks so happy. He's got a mischevious little grin going on there.

FORT Fanatic

A little video/article regarding Melissa's opinion of ALi's choices which makes a lot of sense:

'The Bachelorette': Melissa Rycroft's advice for Ali - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

FORT Fanatic

Another fluff ALi interview video... just to watch and pass the time until the finale....

YouTube - Exclusive Interview: Ali Fedotowsky Talks Frank, Fashion and Her "Bachelorette" Future

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4019228;
    A little video/article regarding Melissa's opinion of ALi's choices which makes a lot of sense:

'The Bachelorette': Melissa Rycroft's advice for Ali - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Thanks for the link she looks great and I think thats great advice!!

FORT Fan

Ali and "her F1" aka Roberto are going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live, right?

New article just posted by a TV critic from the Hartford Courant. More Chris Harrison quotes. Writer "cornered" him at an ABC press tour party.

Beyond the comment about maybe there's no couple, in re-reading it what jumped out as me was he said what happens on "the last chance dates is very unusual." Not date, dates. This implies something goes wonky on Chris' and Roberto's, not just Chris'.

No Choice at All for Ali on 'Bachelorette' Finale? - Roger Catlin | TV Eye

No Choice at All for Ali on 'Bachelorette' Finale?
    By Roger Catlin on August 2, 2010 4:14 AM

I didn't want to know who Ali Fedotowsky chose on the finale "The Bachelorette" (ABC, 8 p.m.); I wanted to know if host Chris Harrison thought they'd stay together longer than the previous couple hitched on "The Bachelor," Jake and Vienna.

But he responded in a surprising way.

"Are we going to have a couple at all?" Harrison said. "What happens during the last chance dates is very unusual and Ali changes the rules once more, as she has all season."

What happens, Harrison told me, is "completely different than you've ever seen."

Yes, it means the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, tapping what's been a pretty successful season for the franchise, at least in viewership.

Harrison, cornered at an ABC party at press tour, said that ever since Frank decided to leave the final three to go back to an ex-girlfriend, Ali's been rethinking everything.

And because of the drama - and the reatings success - there will be a third hour of coverage in "The Bachelorette: After the Rose" (ABC, 10 p.m.).
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 08-02-2010 at 05:21 AM.