Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018920;
    Ali flew to San Jose too. Why?
    I guess I'm a practical kind of girl... doesn't make sense to fly across the country and back in such a short time. But thanks for keeping my dream alive, Alanna.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018828;
    Yes, I am.

I'm ready to be wrong tomorrow night and I'm sure I'll somehow solider on () but for now, I'm confident they're together.
    M2! I'm drinking the kool aid right along with you Alanna....
    Of course my kool aid tomorrow night will be made with grapes....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4018916;
    Well it doesn't make sense for CL to have been in LA all week and come back home and then fly back for one JK interview.... not looking good for our boy. But I have 24 more hours to keep the fantasy alive in my head until my dreams get crushed. So I'll stay on the CL train because in 24 hours we'll all be breaking up with him.
    I don't think he was in LA all week. There was a sighting of him at the Cape on Tuesday evening and another one I believe on Wednesday evening (he was at a show and the performer tweeted about him being there)

Quote Originally Posted by barbwire13;4018825;
    CL has been sighted several different times in his home town once with his Dad and once on the beach and said he was a really nice guy very genuine.....but hes been flying back and forth from home to LA to do the tapings....sorry if someones already posted
    Flying back and forth to LA to do tapings? Where are you hearing this from. There was a tweet sighting of Chris L in Anaheim at baseball game. A blog post sighting of him on a plane to LA in June. And person on the Cape from nail salon who said CHris had made a couple of trips out-of-town this summer. However, I haven't heard anyone or source saying he was making multiple trips to LA for tapings or anything else. We also had Cape seeing him 3 times over July 4th holiday weekend on the Cape. THe sightings on the Cape from the tabloids. The sighting of Chris w/ his Dad and friends in Boston before trips to LA this ast weekend. Just alot of stuff being stated as fact and I'm trying to separate sightings, spoilers, spoilers from inside sources, and opinions. Some things are getting mixed up like game of telephone. So, do you have personal source for multiple trips , more than two trips noted, to LA?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4018840;
    roberto was spotted in SD and boston within a span of 5 hours - I seriously need this show to be over with like 2 months ago!

the SD sighting did also claim that there were other people pointing him out/approaching him in the store lady who saw him owns - banana republic store
    I wish they'd take pics w/their phones or something so it's more reliable. Anyone can tweet,FB, etc that they just witnessed seeing CL or RM. It's like seeing Big Foot at this point.

I will be a better mommy after tomorrow evening, I never thought I'd be so vested in someone else's dating life.
    I'd take either one.

FORT Fanatic

There was an article that stated tat the new DWTS cast will be announced on the 8/30 episode of BAchelor pad. So I guess we'll find out then if ALi is going to be on it.

Does anyone think it is significant that Ali's brother is going to be in Boston watching the finale tomorrow? Williamstown in is Western Massachusetts.....about 2 hrs from Boston.......Boston is very close to the Cape......hmm

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4019032;
    Does anyone think it is significant that Ali's brother is going to be in Boston watching the finale tomorrow? Williamstown in is Western Massachusetts.....about 2 hrs from Boston.......Boston is very close to the Cape......hmm
    but everyone will be in LA so no I do not see anything into that really

Not really, the family is originally from that area..

Mike doesn't live in Williamstown anymore.