Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018830;
    I don't think I have heard that Roberto was in Boston....did you read that on FORT ChelsieFan?
    roberto was spotted in SD and boston within a span of 5 hours - I seriously need this show to be over with like 2 months ago!

the SD sighting did also claim that there were other people pointing him out/approaching him in the store lady who saw him owns - banana republic store
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018843;
    I admire your loyalty and dedication. I'm Switzerland and remaining neutral! I don't want either guy to get hurt!
    It's not that. It's true that Chris was always my favorite but I truly believed RS. But the media campaign, the closed ATFR, among other wacky clues have since changed my mind. I like both of them though and whoever is hurt, I'll be hurt for him, or for both of them if she really is single.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;4018838;
    For a little light-heartedness, I'll go ahead and guess MF is planning a Bachelor show with two bachelors, CL and Roberto and he wanted to get them together to all talk about it. Wouldn't that be a ratings smash, especially if they kept both all season, not like the version they tried before.
    I can't stand the two-bachelor idea CL needs to reject this fiasco altogether and just let Roberto be the next Bachelor

FORT Fan

Though I'm most definitely not as invested in this schlockfest as I was during Jillian's season, I can relate the the ocd-tendencies the show and these boards can bring out in a person. Alanna, you'll get your life back after tomorrow night - LOL

Full disclosure: I've not been posting much this season, but here I am on a train where a few minutes ago, my hubby said, "Don't worry, honey, you'll be able to check your spoilers in a few minutes" (when we're out of the tunnel) - LOL LMAO

Anyone else find it odd that Roberto and Chris L have more articles on them than Frank?

I would think the tabloids would be all over finding stuff on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018851;
    It's not that. It's true that Chris was always my favorite but I truly believed RS. But the media campaign, the closed ATFR, among other wacky clues have since changed my mind. I like both of them though and whoever is hurt, I'll be hurt for him, or for both of them if she really is single.
    I've been sick in bed this weekend and rewatched all the episodes.
    When Ali is talking to Chris H before the rc I noticed she said about Chris The guy I was falling for I fell for him in a different way.

Another great line from that talk,Ali saya Ed (cl dad) taught me alot about love
    Of course I think its Chris and Ali and he probably flying back to LA as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4018880;
    Anyone else find it odd that Roberto and Chris L have more articles on them than Frank?

interesting indeed - maybe abc does have more control over what goes out in the media than it seems at first glance
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4018880;

Maybe Frank is just a complete bore-fest with nothing interesting or controversial in his life....oh yeah, except that hidden gf named Nicole.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018828;
    Yes, I am.

I'm ready to be wrong tomorrow night and I'm sure I'll somehow solider on () but for now, I'm confident they're together.

Well it doesn't make sense for CL to have been in LA all week and come back home and then fly back for one JK interview.... not looking good for our boy. But I have 24 more hours to keep the fantasy alive in my head until my dreams get crushed. So I'll stay on the CL train because in 24 hours we'll all be breaking up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4018916;
    Well it doesn't make sense for CL to have been in LA all week and come back home and then fly back for one JK interview.... not looking good for our boy. But I have 24 more hours to keep the fantasy alive in my head until my dreams get crushed. So I'll stay on the CL train because in 24 hours we'll all be breaking up with him.
    Ali flew to San Jose too. Why?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City