Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018674;
    Here you go:

Quote:
    cant believe i saw chris lambton from the #bachelorette at rascal flatts concert..he was wasteddd
    Quote:
    Omg chris was the bachelorette i just touched him!
    Quote:
    Definitely was just hanging out with chris l from the bachelorette!!!
    The first two are from the same person recorded 24 and 19 hours ago.

Third from a different person recorded 4:50 pm est 7/31.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018733;
    Is there a way to access airline reservations? Is it accessible by the public? Maybe we have someone in travel here who can check??
    I would hope not. That would be an invasion of someone's privacy not to mention a stalker's dream come true. lol I do wonder if they have to change their numbers after the show for fear of people calling them. I have a feeling we won't be seeing windy for a few as she will be off dialing some numbers. J/K. wink

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4018755;
    The first two are from the same person recorded 24 and 19 hours ago.

Third from a different person recorded 4:50 pm est 7/31.
    Oh whoops, definitely didn't notice. Thanks for the correction!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4018760;
    I would hope not. That would be an invasion of someone's privacy not to mention a stalker's dream come true. lol I do wonder if they have to change their numbers after the show for fear of people calling them. I have a feeling we won't be seeing windy for a few as she will be off dialing some numbers. J/K. wink
    Nah...I'm not that crazy. I was suggesting it to Alanna...she seems like she's a little on the edge the past few days. (Just kidding!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by barbwire13;4018750;
    Ali's bro did interview with radio station, said we will find out the outcome tomarrow and she is happy and with someone, wouldn't give much info tho.
    I posted this earlier but gone I think !!!
    When was the taping over for the bachlorette, on Chris's fan page a pic of him in SF it shows the date of 5-12 and thats where Ali is from, in her after men tell all her interview she said she didn't want to live in LA maybe 500 mi away which comes pretty close to SF, so that leaves Irvine is out....theres more I wrote but I must be saying to much so I'll leave it at that.
    I'm pretty sure someone already responded to you also, but they said that picture was taken before the show was taped. It's dated 5/12 because that's the day it was uploaded to his FB page...doesn't mean that's when it was taken. Hope this helps.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018774;
    Nah...I'm not that crazy. I was suggesting it to Alanna...she seems like she's a little on the edge the past few days. (Just kidding!!!)
    Big time. I can't even hide it.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018774;
    LOL I think there was someone here and can't remember who that rode by CL's house. One can only hope they at least live in his state. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4018615;
    So Ali was in SJ/SF today right? She needs to travel down for tomorrow 7pm for the JK taping and her F1 needs to be there too - any sightings of the guys?

CL was in CT at a concert yesterday correct? Anything afterwards?
    it's been a while, but Hartford Connecticut is what... about 2 to 2 hours to drive by car to NYC in nasty traffic, right? Maybe he went today, got a room and will fly out of nyc tonight. hmmmmm... I still wonder what the rumor about Mike Fleiss being in Boston was about last week? Any one have any leads on that one?
    Last edited by latergator; 08-01-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: corrected my thought... duh :/

FORT Newbie

Thanks Amydawn, I've been away and can't find the original post...

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4018790;
    it's been a while, but Hartford Connecticut is what... about 2 to 2 hours to drive by car to NYC in nasty traffic, right? Maybe he went today, got them a room and is waiting for the GMA show on Tuesday. hmmmmm... I still wonder what the rumor about Mike Fleiss being in Boston was about last week? Any one have any leads on that one?
    If he's the F1, he and Ali should be appearing in person on JK tomorrow night which tapes in LA. So I'm sure he's on a plane, not in a hotel room right now
    ~ Sex and the City