Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4018679;
    Thank you Alanna. You're theeee best
    No problem. I'm just curious where he is NOW. And Ali too for that matter.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4018688;
    Were the 3 tweets from 3 different individuals?
    Yeah, so I'm taking this sighting as legit.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018682;
    Thank you! This season has surpassed Jillian's as my favorite and may be equal to Trista's depending on how everything shakes down tomorrow. It was so fun.
    ITA! I didn't think I would like Ali and this season as much as I have. In past seasons, I always get into the spoilers ahead of time and know the outcome before the finale, so I thought that would be the most enjoyable way to watch the show. This season, I have really enjoyed not knowing what happens and it totally has surprised me that I feel that way. It has been fun investigating all the clues everyone posts and hashing through possible scenarios.

FORT Newbie

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if CL was seen at a concert, he should be flying to LA today do interviews this week, if indeed he is the F

Quote Originally Posted by jonnat;4018715;
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if CL was seen at a concert, he should be flying to LA today do interviews this week, if indeed he is the F
    You're right. If he's F1, he should be in LA either tonight or tomorrow for JK. Then back to NYC for GMA on Tuesday.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018678;
    I don't think you are crazy...this scenario seems very logical based on some of the spoilers and edits we have been provided. At this point, I just am not confident that what we saw was what really was happening. I'm leaning toward the RM train, but can't get on it yet.
    thanks!

I am still dreaming of a BB marriage but not that convinced myself on this, but still option here.

but I would go for an engagement AFTER BB and/or a public announcement monday

that would explains the CH comments that when he saw ali 2 we in a row that he saw the "old" ali ..... vs the emotional girl who decided to wait a little before accepting roberto's proposal

that would make sense to me.... the super happy comments, the hay dios, the safe house (why one if not with somebody????), roberto's new licence in CA, ali obviously seen moving her stuff in CA,

everything would make sense at that point. she was unofficially engaged in LA and will officialize it monday in front of camera... giving fleiss and audience the "every things justified" living CH announce that the date of marriage next year, new bachelor chris etc

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018724;
    You're right. If he's F1, he should be in LA either tonight or tomorrow for JK. Then back to NYC for GMA on Tuesday.
    Is there a way to access airline reservations? Is it accessible by the public? Maybe we have someone in travel here who can check??

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018733;
    Is there a way to access airline reservations? Is it accessible by the public? Maybe we have someone in travel here who can check??
    I doubt it. Seems nuts and way over the line for what's not-going-to-send-me-to-jail behavior.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Ali's bro did interview with radio station, said we will find out the outcome tomarrow and she is happy and with someone, wouldn't give much info tho.
    I posted this earlier but gone I think !!!
    When was the taping over for the bachlorette, on Chris's fan page a pic of him in SF it shows the date of 5-12 and thats where Ali is from, in her after men tell all her interview she said she didn't want to live in LA maybe 500 mi away which comes pretty close to SF, so that leaves Irvine is out....theres more I wrote but I must be saying to much so I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4018513;
    IMO - TPTB would have to pay Chris close to a million dollars in order to get him to be the next Bachelor.
    But the viewership would be enormous, and I think that for MF, it would be worth it.
    And Chris could donate a portion of that money to his charity for his late Mom.
    I doubt that Ali would go along with that, but hey.... these young people these days, she may say if it's for charity ok, but she will have to go on the dates with him