Page 94 of 958 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194594 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3916120;
    They go to the University of Tampa during his HTD and they play some baseball.
    Thanks, I didn't know that. haha!

CH will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

There is a new preview on the abc site, but it doesn't show anything really new. It's called, Looking for the whole package! There is also a sneak peek from the beach group date.

FORT Fogey

Roberto Martinzez - Bio
    Roberto Martinez, a contestant on The Bachelorette's sixth season, is an insurance agent originally from Tampa, Fla., currently residing in Charleston, South Carolina.

It is reported Roberto was also a baseball player for a period of time. That is probably complete crap, as are most things told to us about The Bachelorette contestants.

Still, we hear Roberto Martinez is making it far this season. So don't discount him from the start. Ali Fedotowsky clearly won't be. Team Roberto all the way baby!

Comments from the article:

KC Says:
    May 27th, 2010 1:44 AM
    Roberto did in fact play baseball and is a first class guy. As a matter of fact Roberto was a pitcher for the North Adams SteepleCats, a colligate baseball team located in North Adams, Ma, the town neighboring Williamstown, where Ali grew up. Go Roberto keep up all the greatness

CLeigh Says:
    May 26th, 2010 8:52 PM
    I know Roberto both personaly, and professionaly...and one thing he is not, is "full of crap." He did in fact play baseball, and is quite good. But, most of all, it's his heart, humor, and personal drive for excelence and adventure that shines brighter than his million dollar smile. It's Ali that better be deserving, cause he is the total package. Go Team Martinez! ;-)

Roberto Martinez - The Hollywood Gossip
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

My biggest question about Roberto is - how come - being from FLA - does he move to SC to start his own insurance agency - I just find that a bit strange for some reason - and 2 months ago to boot (before going on the show)......... his reason for his absense was a buisiness trip out west....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3916330;
    My biggest question about Roberto is - how come - being from FLA - does he move to SC to start his own insurance agency - I just find that a bit strange for some reason - and 2 months ago to boot (before going on the show)......... his reason for his absense was a buisiness trip out west....
    What do you think happened on the trip out west - for what purpose?

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3916355;
    What do you think happened on the trip out west - for what purpose?
    To be on the bachelorette!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3916358;
    To be on the bachelorette!
    As just a contestant? He went 2 months ago for all of his blood work, etc.?

ETA As to why he left Tampa and settled in Charleston, I don't know. It sounds like at his early age, he successfully now has his own agency. Maybe it was suggested to him by higher ups that he move to Charleston and take over somebody who was retiring's agency. Maybe he has family, or maybe Charleston showed promise. There could be any number of reasons why he might relocate. I did think it was interesting that he relocated not too far up the coast, though. He still stayed South and on a coastal area although when it comes to a beach, Charleston is nothing in comparison to the Florida area - nothing. I say that, and I love to visit Charleston.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 05-27-2010 at 04:28 PM.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3916378;
    As just a contestant? He went 2 months ago for all of his blood work, etc.?
    He is from Tampa area - he relocated to Charleston (I have been curious what made him move there) and opened a buisiness - was there for 2 months when he left on an ''extended buisiness trip'' (went west) and was gone for quite a while - (ie to be ON THE SHOW - start filming etc).....
    '

Had apparently told friends/family he was NOT doing the show - and wallaaaaa - he shows up on their screen
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3916383;
    He is from Tampa area - he relocated to Charleston (I have been curious what made him move there) and opened a buisiness - was there for 2 months when he left on an ''extended buisiness trip'' (went west) and was gone for quite a while - (ie to be ON THE SHOW - start filming etc).....
    '

Had apparently told friends/family he was NOT doing the show - and wallaaaaa - he shows up on their screen
    Johathon, the weatherman, is the one who told his family that. I had not heard anything about Roberto before the show started.

- John McMillan