Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;4018582;
    Jimmy Kimmel said she and her ??? will be on Monday night.
    I wonder if they will be in studio or a remote via Yahoo Messenger as she has been appearing on last few JK Live shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018651;
    HAHA. NO!! Just Bach/Bette and I will be done until the next lead I'm in love with shows up. I didn't even watch Jake...I have to be feeling attached to the lead and his/her happiness to get this invested. I'm crazy. It's fine.
    I have enjoyed reading your posts and your perspective on this! Thanks for sharing with us! Hope the journey has been more fun than anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4018627;
    Thanks Amydawn but that link took me to one of your June 24 posting re an US article about Jake/Vienna.

This was posted this past week and someone scanned the actual pages of the magazine with pictures.

Thanks

ETA I found it Post 8957[
    Glad you found it! I was wondering because the link was working for me...was about to give the post # and then saw you found it.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4018659;
    Can you post all 3 tweets again, Alanna?
    Here you go:

cant believe i saw chris lambton from the #bachelorette at rascal flatts concert..he was wasteddd
    Omg chris was the bachelorette i just touched him!
    Definitely was just hanging out with chris l from the bachelorette!!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4018638;
    ok. nobody is thinking/hoping the following with me?

1. ali explained to chris that he is not the one; chris leaves before the FRC; he will be the next bachelor. done deal.

2. ali asked extra time with roberto; she get it either extra days in bora-bora or in LA (which is less likely because papparrazii would never allow the time for a proper dating period); she returns in LA single

3. ali accept the rose with no proposal but will be engaged publicly this monday (I am pretty sure it was done in private already) in front of the cameras live

That would explain that

1. interview with Chris being rejected before the end and of course the promotion of the next bachelor starting
    2. interview with roberto showing us live the proposal (explaining the private taping)
    3. interview with ali of course to justify all her choices

I am not convinced that the private tapng is only due because frank will be there. At that point I think he wont be there.

so what do you think? Am I so crazy to have this scenario in my head? (sigh)
    I don't think you are crazy...this scenario seems very logical based on some of the spoilers and edits we have been provided. At this point, I just am not confident that what we saw was what really was happening. I'm leaning toward the RM train, but can't get on it yet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018674;
    Here you go:
    Thank you Alanna. You're theeee best

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4018660;
    I wonder if they will be in studio or a remote via Yahoo Messenger as she has been appearing on last few JK Live shows.
    he said last week that she would be in the studio, with her F1 or alone

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018667;
    I have enjoyed reading your posts and your perspective on this! Thanks for sharing with us! Hope the journey has been more fun than anything else!
    Thank you! This season has surpassed Jillian's as my favorite and may be equal to Trista's depending on how everything shakes down tomorrow. It was so fun.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4018655;
    I think people are overthinking this show.

She makes a choice in the finale.

They wanted Frank for drama. The reason for the F2 is already explained in the finale. So, it's just a re-hash over something already taken care of.

No Frank, no drama. That's why Chris Harrison isn't twittering every 2 seconds about how great the finale is.

yep. everyone including you and me uh?

but you are maybe right. the scenario is most probably much simplier than that and the whole show was only because chris got rejected before the FRC

1 chris rejected in advance which is a first in bachelor(ette) history
    2 ali accept roberto's rose after extra days with him in BB
    3 ali is engaged today

period.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018674;
    Here you go:
    Were the 3 tweets from 3 different individuals?