Page 92 of 958 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

'The Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky's First Solo Dates

It's the second week of the new season of "The Bachelorette" and the remaining 17 bachelors are champing at the bit to get a one-on-one date with Ali Fedotowsky. This week, two of the guys will get that chance, while several others have to settle for a group date, and the remaining bachelors will get no date at all.

It's destination Hollywood for Ali's solo date with lucky Frank. The couple takes off in a classic blue convertible, but the date stalls when the car develops trouble on the freeway. Not to be deterred, the two catch a cab and stroll down Hollywood Blvd., where they are swarmed by paparazzi.

Then it is off for a very special treat.

"No one gets to do this, but we do," Ali says. "Anybody can walk down Hollywood Blvd., but not everyone gets to do what Frank and I are doing."

What they are doing is making the climb through a locked gate to the Hollywood sign, where they share this season's first kiss.

Meanwhile, back at the mansion, tensions are already running high, as Craig M. and Jesse have to be separated before they come to blow. The next day, 12 sexy guys meet Ali at a beautiful Malibu beach house where they will strike a pose for a charity calendar photo shoot. A few unlucky bachelors find their wardrobe leaves little to the imagination; however the guys do their best to impress the Bachelorette, none more so than Ty, who steals the show when he takes time to serenade Ali.

Later Jonathan shares the drama in the house, going so far as to call one man "dangerous." With a rose at stake, each guy fights for time with Ali.

Next up for a solo date is Jesse, who is wowed when he meets Ali at a private jet to fly off to Las Vegas. Ali invites Jesse to an extravagant dinner and a private concert by one of her favorites, English jazz-pop singer Jamie Cullum. Although the date oozes with romance, can Jesse show Ali he's more than a pretty face, or will he be sent packing?

Then it is back to Los Angeles for the rose ceremony where the number of bachelors will be slashed from 15 to 14.
    'The Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky's First Solo Dates

There is also a video preview to Ali and Frank's 1-1 date!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I suspect Jay became friends with Chris and they are in touch. Of course, Chris can't tell Jay what happens but Jay would know when he got home, etc. When Jay says he hopes it works out for them (referring to Chris and Ali)...I think that is a major clue that reaffirms that Chris is last man standing.

Jay is a very bright guy. I'm really sorry he got cut. Compare his interview to Kyle's (was that animal man's name?) saying that Jesse is Ali's best match. Huh? Honestly, I liked Kyle more after reading that interview but he isn't paying attention at all to what is happening; he isn't in the loop. But I bet his dating life takes a turn for the better soon. Lots of women like a mountain man.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3915818;
    I suspect Jay became friends with Chris and they are in touch. Of course, Chris can't tell Jay what happens but Jay would know when he got home, etc. When Jay says he hopes it works out for them (referring to Chris and Ali)...I think that is a major clue that reaffirms that Chris is last man standing.

Jay is a very bright guy. I'm really sorry he got cut. Compare his interview to Kyle's (was that animal man's name?) saying that Jesse is Ali's best match. Huh? Honestly, I liked Kyle more after reading that interview but he isn't paying attention at all to what is happening; he isn't in the loop. But I bet his dating life takes a turn for the better soon. Lots of women like a mountain man.
    Please don't take this as me being b+++thy...but Jay was they lawyer that left the first night right????? How can they become that good of a friend in one night to be in the know on what happened at the end??? Sorry but sounds to me like he is just looking for some attention, trying to grab another 1/2 a second from his 3 minutes of fame. Sorry, took the rose colored glasses off along time ago and I don't think this is a realistic place to go grabbing for straws on who Ali's F1 is. Sorry.

Looks like the local paper from Ali's neck of the MA woods will be doing a blog during the season because of the local connection.

Reality check: Bachelorette redux - North Adams Transcript

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3914899;
    http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/Heart2Heart4Love/The%20Bachelorette%206/2010-05-26_143527.jpg

I am going to pick up the new issue Friday. Anyone have a copy of this article now?
    I only had the chance to skim it but I didn't see anything that was new. I think it was the same stuff as we've seen in the other interviews about not being loved back.

There was also a Bachelorette Bad Boys article in In Touch. They quoted RS saying that he's heard more guys were there for the wrong reasons this season. The rest of the article's based on quotes from an anonymous insider. The insider singled out Justin R and country singer Ty for being there to promote their careers and mentioned Ty taking Ali aside for a bunch of serenades. Surprisingly the 3rd bad boy they singled out was Roberto. The article say he doesn't have the baggage of the other 2 but the insider said he's a smooth talker who played up his college baseball career to impress Ali. The article says Roberto's rumored to go far and the insider says the chemistry between them was evident and they would always be making out. But the slant of the article is he'd break her heart. I'd take it all with a grain of salt seeing as this is a bad boys article that doesn't mention Canada Craig and Frank. But it's out there.

Thanks Zinnia for all those B'ette season premiere numbers! Next week's ratings will definitely go down because it's not the season premiere and there's no more DWTS lead in. It'll take a few weeks before we see how numbers are stabilizing and whether people are into this season.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3915948;
    I only had the chance to skim it but I didn't see anything that was new. I think it was the same stuff as we've seen in the other interviews about not being loved back.

There was also a Bachelorette Bad Boys article in In Touch. They quoted RS saying that he's heard more guys were there for the wrong reasons this season. The rest of the article's based on quotes from an anonymous insider. The insider singled out Justin R and country singer Ty for being there to promote their careers and mentioned Ty taking Ali aside for a bunch of serenades. Surprisingly the 3rd bad boy they singled out was Roberto. The article say he doesn't have the baggage of the other 2 but the insider said he's a smooth talker who played up his college baseball career to impress Ali. The article says Roberto's rumored to go far and the insider says the chemistry between them was evident and they would always be making out. But the slant of the article is he'd break her heart. I'd take it all with a grain of salt seeing as this is a bad boys article that doesn't mention Canada Craig and Frank. But it's out there.

Thanks Zinnia for all those B'ette season premiere numbers! Next week's ratings will definitely go down because it's not the season premiere and there's no more DWTS lead in. It'll take a few weeks before we see how numbers are stabilizing and whether people are into this season.
    I was wondering if it was Caligirl that seemed to have some insider info. I was wondering if she or anyone else with insider insight could help let us know if this article is correct about these guys or not.

ETA:Wasn't there someone on here a while ago who knows Roberto? Does anyone remember who that was and what he/she said about him? Does it match at all with this article?
    Last edited by sgjsnow; 05-27-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Heartbreaker Roberto?? He doesnt seem her type at all..

FORT Fogey

On the other hand, there is an article on Jokers (Hollywood Gossip) on Roberto where they talk to people who know him, and they think he is a fine person.
    I don't know how to bring articles over and reference them. Someone might want to do that to try and balance this one.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3915991;
    I was wondering if it was Caligirl that seemed to have some insider info. I was wondering if she or anyone else with insider insight could help let us know if this article is correct about these guys or not.

ETA:Wasn't there someone on here a while ago who knows Roberto? Does anyone remember who that was and what he/she said about him? Does it match at all with this article?
    It was EnergyStar and I don't think she has been around in a while. Almost seems like she was a family member or good friend who was told to stop posting.

FORT Fogey

If this statement is true, it's pretty important IMO. I'd like to know how long this insider was on the show, as that is pretty key. If they were constantly making out in front of other people right until the very end, that could be pretty telling.

I remember Kip & Jill making out alot, but wasn't that moreso on their dates or 1:1 time as opposed for others to see?