Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4016438;
    This is a post from emusha concerning the time line..there are some extra days unaccounted for...
    can somebody remind me the date the jeweler man was suposed to go to present the rings??? I read an article that he did about saying this was the 4th time he worked for the bachelor(ette)

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4016334;
    Toot! Toot! Just cruising by on my Roberto Trolley!! Our Ali-gator is a woman in love!!! There is NO doubt in my mind whatsoever that she has chosen someone and that she is over the moon happy! Monday will be a fun night to watch, and I am sure a hanky will be necessary for all of us! But in the end we will have one very happy, engaged Ali!!! And really, that's all we really wanted from the start (okay, most of us)!!
    I hope this happens. I just really don't see what could go SO wrong on CL's last chance date. I mean something has to be way off....

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4015921;
    Two things:
    1. Isn't it an insult to Roberto if they call Ali's acceptance to a proposal "a last minute heart wrenching decision"?
    2. Isn't it strange that people has Ali on the cover this week when they know they will have Ali and her chosen one on the cover the next week? Two covers in a row??
    I think RS will be right and there will be noone.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4016442;
    I hope this happens. I just really don't see what could go SO wrong on CL's last chance date. I mean something has to be way off....

I don't either... I think people will be suprised at the outcome whether it's Chris/Rob or neither thus the tight lipped atfrc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4016412;
    Here's what I can't figure:

1. Roberto's transfer, particularly the timing.

2. The timing and significance, if any, of the Roberto twitter pic.

3. All of the double speak. I don't have the exact quotes handy, so I am going to paraphrase; however, they have been given so frequently that they are going to be familiar to everyone.

Ali tells us that in the end it was never about Frank. In fact, she would never have taken Frank to F1 because she was worried about him at the point of the Fantasy Dates.

The biggie: Will she be loved back? Double, triple, duh!!!!!!

Then we get she had to make the best decision for all of them.

Now we are getting that she thinks an engagement is like marriage which in this day in time in America is ridiculous. That sounds like another country and culture.

4. The media releases sound like she is single.

She may be with Roberto, but if she is single, then I am going back to that first source who insisted to me that Ali went into this process ONLY for the money. She never intended to come out of it with someone.
    This person wrote me 3 times about this, and I wasn't that cynical to believe it.

However, is it possible that she told the producers that she would agree to do the show if it were written into her contract that she came out single unless she decided otherwise, and they agreed to run with it?

What they did maybe was to play up to her weakness with Frank, hold his feet to the fire until the Fantasy Date and make it as tough and dramatic on her as possible?
    She comes out single, but they have a dramatic show?

As for me, I feel like her, I wasted my time.
    I want to believe that somehow she and Roberto really did hit it off and are now a couple in some fashion but I tend to side more with what you've posted about the $$$ motivator. So many times I saw this vacant and disinterested gal on my screen no matter what the topic of conversation or who the guy she was that was engaging with her at the time. She wasn't mean or bi**y like DeAnna just distant. Then, I saw a person who realized that jig was about to be up and the reality set in - which caused more emotion to surface (at the perfect time HTDs, FDs and LCDs). It ties in with CH's comments about her being emotionally messed up at the end - guilt can do that to a person. Particularly, if it turns out she found herself with two sincere men. So, she takes a little time off to regroup and then hits the streets of Hollywood to finish her gig and sell it to the masses all summer. I hate being such a cynic.

I keep going back to the "easiest decision I had to make". If no love match, how cruel. If she picked one, that must be wonderfully reassuring to him but not so great for the other guy.

I wonder if RS hadn't put those spoilers out if we would have seen her out and about so often?
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 07-31-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4016440;
    can somebody remind me the date the jeweler man was suposed to go to present the rings??? I read an article that he did about saying this was the 4th time he worked for the bachelor(ette)
    I don't seem to remember reading any infor except that Allie designed the rings, I find odd there are no money shots with the rings..that is usually WHY Lane does this gig!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4016440;
    I can't really remember...somewhere around the 6th? ...but the US article says that he was there to guide the guys and made it seem that at least picked a ring.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4016460;
    I don't seem to remember reading any infor except that Allie designed the rings, I find odd there are no money shots with the rings..that is usually WHY Lane does this gig!
    somebody here shared a link in this thread about an article... (sigh sigh sigh would be soooooo very coold to have a media no comment thread right now! lol)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4016442;
    A serious talk leading to both of them realizing they're NOT there, yet.

I mean the preview clip looks vey ominous. He's not smiling. She's crying.

They both may think that they're amazing and all, but they have moved slowly. In the pappa Fed's blessing clip Chris looks like he's 1 step away from fleeing. He says: 'knowing Ali short time is an understatement'. Then he says: IF she picks me...All Ali has to say is that since Frank left she doesn't know....and he's outta there.

Chris may leave after the LCD, nontraditionally. After all, he has not followed the dress rules for the RCs. What are the producers going to do? Besides, it will make good TV-It's NEVER been done before.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016464;
    I can't really remember...somewhere around the 6th? ...but the US article says that he was there to guide the guys and made it seem that at least picked a ring.
    yeah... I think it was may 6th.... not sure. He was planning to go though so did he go or was cancelled do not know but it is interesting to match the calendar of the events