Page 9 of 958 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3899394;
    Kyle reminds me of my brother in law. All the outdoorsman, and yes, there is more than one for everyone. He has had four, in and out, that I remember.

Don't under estimate this kind of guy. There are plenty of wonderful women in rural America who would just love this guy.

I fish and hunt small game too. Most of my friends in the city don't know that about me because I don't keep trophies all over my home.
    I actually think this guy is cute! I liked him with his dog and the sentiment, but I live and mostly grew up in suburbs in the Deep South. That environment and those activities were completely out of my realm of experience. Some animals I have never seen except in a zoo.
    I highly suspect that just his exposure on the show will net him some women to get him started on finding someone for a life's partner.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3899463;
    ITA. When I saw that video with Kyle and he was telling his dog that he was going find somebody to "take care" of "me and you too, and her name is Ali". OMG, I almost died. That sounded like the 1800's and you're right, he should go for a mail order bride. Alii is certainly not the girl for him, she's a SF career driven woman.
    lol, you've never seen my grandfather's den. kyle's living room was only slightly more exotic - the wild cats he had aren't big sport around here. but, i can appreciate a lamp made from deer feet, and in another life, i could have appreciated a man like kyle too. and while ali appears to be more sophisticated, you never know what's familiar to her from her past.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899516;
    I actually think this guy is cute! I liked him with his dog and the sentiment, but I live and mostly grew up in suburbs in the Deep South. That environment and those activities were completely out of my realm of experience. Some animals I have never seen except in a zoo.
    I highly suspect that just his exposure on the show will net him some women to get him started on finding someone for a life's partner.
    Well, I live in East Texas and stuffed animals are common place here. We used to have a "gun room" where my dh had this huge glassed-in gun case across one wall and deer heads and other animals hanging on the wall. We lived there for 27 years and 10 years ago built a new house and those animals are gone now and I have no idea where they are. I haven't even thought about them for a long time until I saw Kyle's video and it brought them to mind. Kyle looks like he lives out in the middle of nowhere and even though we live in a small town, I don't feel closed off like he seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3899526;
    Well, I live in East Texas and stuffed animals are common place here. We used to have a "gun room" where my dh had this huge glassed-in gun case across one wall and deer heads and other animals hanging on the wall. We lived there for 27 years and 10 years ago built a new house and those animals are gone now and I have no idea where they are. I haven't even thought about them for a long time until I saw Kyle's video and it brought them to mind. Kyle looks like he lives out in the middle of nowhere and even though we live in a small town, I don't feel closed off like he seems to be.
    Most of my friends and relatives in northern MI have a room just like you mention. Even my mother in law shot the largest deer in the family to date and that trophy is mounted of course. It is typical to save your first deer's antlers. The location of Kyle's place does seem out in the middle of nowhere but it just might be a few minutes drive from a major shopping and cultural area like the county seat.

I wonder if Kyle has a bear skin rug? He seems to have at least one of every thing else. I had one for many years (my only trophy) and that can be fun!!
    Last edited by eowenc; 05-11-2010 at 11:17 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3899394;
    Kyle reminds me of my brother in law. All the outdoorsman, and yes, there is more than one for everyone. He has had four, in and out, that I remember.

Don't under estimate this kind of guy. There are plenty of wonderful women in rural America who would just love this guy.

I fish and hunt small game too. Most of my friends in the city don't know that about me because I don't keep trophies all over my home.
    Come to think of it, it would be an interesting if Kyle had his own dating show.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3899754;
    Come to think of it, it would be an interesting if Kyle had his own dating show.
    Now wouldn't that be a fun bachelor show. What would some of those women think

FORT Newbie

Re: Contestants and Potential Contestants

Chris Hasek-Watt, Vancouver BC makes Vancouver news! Check out this Vancouver Sun Article online that will printed in tommorrows newspaper! Wooo!

The Bachelorette: B.C. contestant Chris Hasek-Watt jumps from real estate to reality TV

This pic of Chris reminds me of Nick on Big Brother and something about Kyle also reminds me of Nick.

I wish that reporters would actually have the nerve to be able to get in touch with these people and ask them if they are cut at such and such time and see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3900352;
    I wish that reporters would actually have the nerve to be able to get in touch with these people and ask them if they are cut at such and such time and see what they say.
    LOL..it's not the reporters not having to the nerve to ask, it's a little something called a contract with Fleiss tht would prevent them from talking about when they got home. If you really want to know when people were cut, you can check out RS's thread where it's all laid out, down to the F2, but we think we already know who the F1 is.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow