Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

So if US Weekly has these pictures of Roberto arriving, does that makes their claims more reliable? hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4015980;
    Alanna, you don't like having the ending handed to you on a silver platter?

Haha!
    I don't know, LOL, I guess I miss analyzing each and every one of Jillian's words because she was at least somewhat genuine. Here, it's all just BS heaped on more BS with a layer of BS on top for some flavor. Overkill.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4015984;
    I don't know, LOL, I guess I miss analyzing each and every one of Jillian's words because she was at least somewhat genuine. Here, it's all just BS heaped on more BS with a layer of BS on top for some flavor. Overkill.

Yes it's all BS. I can't read one more article. They just rehash the same thing over and over.

Lane says in the article that both guys look at the rings...interesting.

IF Brad had a conference call after the finale, either by himself or with his F2, there seems to be no record of it here or anywhere else for that matter. I've spent the past hour and a half + digging through the archives here, doing forum searches, and general internet searches, and the only conference call I could find involving Brad was ABC announcing a pre-season premiere one for Brad, done on 9-18-2007. Filming was done at that point. Found discussion of a few others, including Hillary, Sheena (sp?) and I think one other woman, but that's it. Here's one important quote from Brad's teleconference, IMO:

“All I can say is I’m extremely happy with the turnout of the show - I know that’s a generic answer, and I wish I could give you more - but I’m very, very happy with the turnout,” he said. “It’s very, very easy for me to keep quiet about everything.”

As I've said many times, Ali could be "very, very happy" single. All you have to do is look at what Brad said to see there is a precedent for a very single lead to tell people how happy they are about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4015990;
    Lane says in the article that both guys look at the rings...interesting.
    Which if Ali wants to save Chris from being hurt worse would she let production go on with the ring shopping.

'Superman'? Hmmm? Didn't Ali mention when talking about 'Shooter' that she wants a super hero and maybe she had one or something like that?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;4015996;
    Which if Ali wants to save Chris from being hurt worse would she let production go on with the ring shopping.
    I think what happens is that while ALi is on her LCD with one guy, the other guy goes to look for a ring. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4016001;
    I think what happens is that while ALi is on her LCD with one guy, the other guy goes to look for a ring. Am I right?
    Yeah, and Roberto's was the 1st date.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4015963;
    Here is the most recent In Touch Weekly article (dated August 9th):

Her dress was made by "Alberto"...