Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4011425;
    YIkes - this board may not be the best market... but I am in!!!
    I would love it more, if it had Roberto's face though. Hee.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4011428;
    I would love it more, if it had Roberto's face though. Hee.
    I am glad to hear you say that atem. You have been the voice of "neutral sprinkled with a little reason" to me this season!!! "I can't quite figure you out" as one leading lady would say!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4011420;
    Sorry if this has been posted, but FORT keeps crashing for me and I can't get back through all today's posts.

There's a video interview on ABC News (here) with Erica Souter of U.S. Weekly today in which she says the guys arrive by boat, there was trouble with the boat of the F1, they have to reshoot, and finally he gets there and proposes and she accepts. Erica said Ali had a lot of input into the ring as she had met with Neil Lane in LA and told him exactly what she wanted, and the guy who proposed, when he was picking out the ring, was particularly concerned that it be a ring she would like. She also said Ali had made up her mind after the overnight dates.

So she's saying Ali didn't do the proposing, she was proposed to and Ali knew who she wanted before the final day. Erica wasn't very convincing, it was almost like she didn't know the LCD's were not the FD's and she went right from the FD's to the FRC boat drama.

Did anyone else see it?
    The US Magazine is running a 6 page spread detailing the same information,I find it hard to believe that any ABC media outlet would give all those details unless Fleiss is holding something fabulovintastic in his grasp..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4011434;
    The US Magazine is running a 6 page spread detailing the same information,I find it hard to believe that any ABC media outlet would give all those details unless Fleiss is holding something fabulovintastic in his grasp..
    I think it's interesting that it's the ABC news site running and promoting the video...it's got to be the version ABC wants out there, or at a minimum, have their seal of approval. Just seems like another attempt to create uncertainty in light of all the spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4011387;
    That's freakin' hysterical. I'm sure he'll be touched when he sees or hears about this site. He's such a genuine guy and if he's dumped I think his heart is going to break.

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey;4011389;
    Could be he went to ask Ali's father for her hand in marriage. He may not have done so in Bora Bora.
    While that's an interesting idea, I believe others here have said her dad lives in 'Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4011468;
    While that's an interesting idea, I believe others here have said her dad lives in 'Bama.
    He does according to his FB.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Just re-watched the first epidsode on ABC site. I saw 2 things in particular that found so interesting and not remembered.

1. At the very end of the intro /preview part (first section) showing all of highlights of season to come - Chris L is shown with Ali in 2 shots and she says, "I guess sometimes you have to go through the fire to get to a fairytale ending."

2. If you don't remembered Frank's intro video, check it out. How kooky from the start! He is the first bachelor introduced and it's in the 2nd section of the video for epi 1. It does appear to me that it is so scripted. He appears again a little later and is wildly proclaiming that he is going to marry Ali. He is more than quirky! Looks like he is reacting to being let out of a basement -free![/I]

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4011405;
    I decided I was "Team Roberto" before Episode 1 because we lived in Tampa - more specifically - Brandon/Valrico for a few years.

Anyway, my husband and I took a trip to South Florida and returned last night. The week started off with our Hertz parking spot having Martinez listed on the screen above our car instead of our last name. This has to be a sign.

Last evening while waiting for our flight back to Nashville, I saw a reporter with an ABC logo on her briefcase waiting in the same gate area as us. I decided to take the seat next to her. I found out she was with the Tampa affiliate and was able to have a conversation since we had lived there. I eventually asked her about Roberto. She doesn't cover celebrity/entertainment - she did have some general comments which confirmed my opinion of his move to CA. The reporter who does cover this has tried to get an interview with Roberto. She used the term "disappeared" to describe him. Also, told me that a close of friend of his has said that Roberto is very methodical and would not pass up a great career opportunity in SC to move to CA on a whim. He is very career driven. I felt this way from the moment I heard he had remained with SF but was listed in CA. This reporter has no idea if Roberto is Ali's choice. She said that the Tampa affiliate would provide "coverage" Monday night as they did when any local person is involved. So, the conversation only confirmed for me that Roberto would not come back from a two month leave and ask SF to relocate him without a reason. What the reason is...I don't know.

After watching Chris' montage, I continue to rewatch Ali and Roberto's dates and continue to find more and more phrases taken from her PI's while Ali is talking about Roberto/wearing clothes worn on dates with Roberto in Chris' montage! While on the fantasy date in her PI talking about Roberto while wearing that gorgeous, sexy dress she says "I know he would treat me so well. He would be a great husband." This shows up in Chris' montage.
    awesome! s thanks so much for posting this - sounds like everyone's saying the same thing about him - seems he stays consistent with his personality... and his phantom status - maybe him and CN exchanged notes before CN got elliminated

@ the paraphinellia!!
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

A little more detailed information about the finale

"A life-changing decision is quickly approaching, and Ali looks to her family for input on which incredible man they think would make the best match for her. When Roberto arrives bearing gifts, he makes a great impression. He has a heart-to-heart with Aliís mom, who says sheís never seen her daughter so happy. After having a serious talk with Aliís dad to ask for her hand, Roberto is ready to get the entire group up to dance and have a good time.

When Aliís family find out that Chris L. is from their home state, he is an immediate hit. Theyíre especially impressed with his devotion to his family, especially during difficult times. He, too, asks Aliís dad for her hand, and then the group has a great time laughing and splashing in the clear blue water. In the end, Aliís family offers glowing reviews about both men, and they encourage her to trust her heart and do whatever she feels is best for her in the end. Ali has to hope her last chance dates with these final to men will bring clarity to an impossible decision.

Aliís date with Roberto starts a fun day in the sun Ė jet skiing, swimming with stingrays and picnicking. However, with the sunset, their date turns more serious and Roberto takes this last chance to tell Ali exactly how he feels.

On another beautiful day in Bora Bora, the mood becomes emotional and Ali goes to her date with Chris L. with a new perspective. She meets the excited bachelor to start their fantastic day together, and their relationship takes a surprising turn."

The Bachelorette Season Finale 8/2/2010 With Ali |Have U Heard??