Page 8 of 958 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 9574

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

  1. #71
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    ETCanada: 2 weeks till the new Bachelorette is back - but tonight we show you some of the men Ali gets to choose from.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3898999;
    ETCanada: 2 weeks till the new Bachelorette is back - but tonight we show you some of the men Ali gets to choose from.
    Please take notes for us if you catch it.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    I bet it's Rated (Lame) R, Mr Shooter and Kyle...the clips shown here in the US.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,849

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3899338;
    I bet it's Rated (Lame) R, Mr Shooter and Kyle...the clips shown here in the US.
    After watching Kyle's clip on YouTube, I decided this is the wrong tactic for him. He needs to try for a mail-order bride. Yikes! is all I can say about his conditions and requirements; however, the saying is that there is somebody for everybody, and I am sure there is a woman who will fit right in with Kyle. I am just not sure it is Ali....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899347;
    After watching Kyle's clip on YouTube, I decided this is the wrong tactic for him. He needs to try for a mail-order bride. Yikes! is all I can say about his conditions and requirements; however, the saying is that there is somebody for everybody, and I am sure there is a woman who will fit right in with Kyle. I am just not sure it is Ali....
    I agree. There are some women who would love to live in that solitude, but I don't see li being one of them. She loves the lifestyle she has in San Fran & I didn't see a coffee shop nearby in the video.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #76
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899347;
    After watching Kyle's clip on YouTube, I decided this is the wrong tactic for him. He needs to try for a mail-order bride. Yikes! is all I can say about his conditions and requirements; however, the saying is that there is somebody for everybody, and I am sure there is a woman who will fit right in with Kyle. I am just not sure it is Ali....
    Kyle reminds me of my brother in law. All the outdoorsman, and yes, there is more than one for everyone. He has had four, in and out, that I remember.

    Don't under estimate this kind of guy. There are plenty of wonderful women in rural America who would just love this guy.

    I fish and hunt small game too. Most of my friends in the city don't know that about me because I don't keep trophies all over my home.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  7. #77
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    The official bachelorette site on ABC dot com has been updated! They are getting ready for the bios and photos to come out.

  8. #78
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3899416;
    The official bachelorette site on ABC dot com has been updated! They are getting ready for the bios and photos to come out.
    I noticed that tonight and I got so happy! I can't wait for the guys names, bios, and pictures to come out!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899347;
    After watching Kyle's clip on YouTube, I decided this is the wrong tactic for him. He needs to try for a mail-order bride. Yikes! is all I can say about his conditions and requirements; however, the saying is that there is somebody for everybody, and I am sure there is a woman who will fit right in with Kyle. I am just not sure it is Ali....
    ITA. When I saw that video with Kyle and he was telling his dog that he was going find somebody to "take care" of "me and you too, and her name is Ali". OMG, I almost died. That sounded like the 1800's and you're right, he should go for a mail order bride. Alii is certainly not the girl for him, she's a SF career driven woman.

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3899394;
    Kyle reminds me of my brother in law. All the outdoorsman, and yes, there is more than one for everyone. He has had four, in and out, that I remember.

    Don't under estimate this kind of guy. There are plenty of wonderful women in rural America who would just love this guy.

    I fish and hunt small game too. Most of my friends in the city don't know that about me because I don't keep trophies all over my home.
    Yeah, the trophies are overkill. It's obvious they have nothing in common.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.