Page 7 of 958 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

It would be interesting to compare all the last paragraphs of the past seasons' ABC Medianet show descriptions to see if the same is written in each.

Ali's ~

Quote:
    Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Ali that shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

Brad Womack's ~

Quote:
    Some lucky women will meet his family, and he will visit their hometowns for a slice of their life in an effort to determine the woman with whom he is most compatible. At the end of the journey, the Bachelor may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

www.abcmedianet.com
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Blondie’s Post from Media on the Sleuthing side:

quote:

Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Ali that shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

Brad Womack's ~

Quote:
    Some lucky women will meet his family, and he will visit their hometowns for a slice of their life in an effort to determine the woman with whom he is most compatible. At the end of the journey, the Bachelor may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

Bloomer's reply:

Ahh, Blondie, so maybe since the two media press releases are so similar, and maybe since we know *possibly Ali's intended F1 leaves at F3, she may turn down a proposal to mirror the proposal that Brad turned down?
    That would be interesting although technically it wouldn't be the first time we have see it happen. Technically, Jen Scheft was at least "seen" turning Jerry down, or that is the way it looked at the ATFR when we saw it.

*All of this is speculation based on what Cash and others have found out about the F3 shake up.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

The ending paragraph for De's season ~

Quote:
    Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final four bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

This is sounding a tad redundant....
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 05-10-2010 at 12:48 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Dont you think all the statements are pretty much standard from year to year. Give or take a few words. I really dont take much stock in how they have phrased it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3898631;
    The ending paragraph for De's season ~

Quote:
    Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final four bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

This is sounding a tad redundant.
    So basically they are all the same...only with a few extra words added to Ali's due to the "F3 Shake up". Man...they need to get new PR people I'd say...let's have a little creativity please..is that too much to ask? LOL

It appears you are correct, laceygirl.

Jillian's season ~

Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Jillian that shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

Sounds like they have a press release and they just fill in the proper name. How lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3898650;
    Sounds like they have a press release and they just fill in the proper name. How lame.
    To me press releases from abc medianet only confirm times and places as well as activities we have already discovered. They usually are boilerplate statements meant for the general audience. The blogs that the Bette and CH do usually tell us more.

Wednesday the official release of the bios will probably be out. That will begin all the fun!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3898716;
    To me press releases from abc medianet only confirm times and places as well as activities we have already discovered. They usually are boilerplate statements meant for the general audience. The blogs that the Bette and CH do usually tell us more.

Wednesday the official release of the bios will probably be out. That will begin all the fun!
    Wait. I thought we were already having fun You mean it gets better?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3898741;
    Wait. I thought we were already having fun You mean it gets better?
    You know how proud of you all I am this pre season. More great info than ever so early. But Wed will be confirmation of it all. That proud moment will be great fun.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.