Page 64 of 958 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3909401;
    This happens every season. The Bachelor/ette go into the show saying they want one thing and end up with someone totally different. This made me think she chose Roberto. I'm sure Roberto is intelligent, but he doesn't seem funny to me, but that is just a first impression. He seems kind of shy at first blush. I know Chris is intelligent and I would probably think he was boring if I hadn't seen that video of his friends saying how hilarious he is and "a great guy to be around". Also, some posted on here that he & Ali played flip cup at a RC. That sounds like fun, even though I didn't even know what it was until someone on here explained it to me. Chris is fun. Buutttt, when she said in that People article that she wanted to be with someone who was "emotionally intelligent", that made me think it may be Chris. However, that could also mean that no matter if Roberto is 7 years younger than Chris, Roberto is more "emotionally intelligent" than Chris. Who knows? It does, at the moment, seem like she did choose someone though or she could just be very happy it's over!

ETA: Bloomers, I think you are right about her talking about Frank being what she thought she wanted, but I think when she was exposed to guys with other qualities and personalities and she was seriously looking for someone to spend a lifetime with, she changed her mind. Besides that, it seems she has already had a bunch of "Frank's" in her life and all they did was break her heart. I hope she learned her lesson. It looks like she did, hopefully.
    I agree 100% with everything you said....

I am way behind but want to post that just now on daily ten tv on e they had 15sec spot with A (she had on a jean shirt for those tracking fashion) and A talked about past boyfriend who cheered on her while she was in a bedroom next door. She said it is something one has a very hard time getting over.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3909364;
    This is the extended video of Ali at the salon yesterday. Watch her funny exchange with the Paps at the 48 second mark. At the end you see Ali and Kathyrn swarmed by the cameras. LOL

Ali Fedotowsky Videos | The Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky At Gavert Atelier Salon
    That photographer was creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3909456;
    I am way behind but want to post that just now on daily ten tv on e they had 15sec spot with A (she had on a jean shirt for those tracking fashion) and A talked about past boyfriend who cheered on her while she was in a bedroom next door. She said it is something one has a very hard time getting over.
    Sorry for quoting self. Boyfriend Cheated on her NOT cheered. Though it might be funny to cheer on. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3909467;
    I agree! Can you say....STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3909527;
    Sorry for quoting self. Boyfriend Cheated on her NOT cheered. Though it might be funny to cheer on. My bad.
    Yeah, that was a bit confusing. Thanks for clearing that up.

However, talk about TMI. Really, I don't get why we have to know all that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3909467;
    No kidding. She obviously wanted him to leave and he wouldn't, he kept saying how beautiful she was and he sounded positively leacherous. Can you imagine dealing with that every time you leave the house (not Bach/ette "stars" so much, but celebrities in general)?

Why on earth does anyone want to be famous?

Not me, no way, no thanks. Thank goodness for anonymity.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

It did sound as though she has been targeted as the new "IT" girl. She should leave LA as quickly as is feasible because they now have her on their Rolodex or whatever they use to find people.

I also noticed that in the raw footage the dog kept barking but in the 'net interview, it stopped. Ah, run it through the sound machine and take out the background noise. I wonder if they autotune all interviews.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ali 'The Bachelorette' Talks Love, Surprises, Wrestlers & More (VIDEO)

'Bachelor' fans remember Ali Fedotowsky as the sweet, lovable girl, vying for Jake's heart last season ... who won him over then dramatically chose to leave the show and go back to work instead. Big mistake? Maybe, at the time, but not irreparable.

As ABC's latest 'Bachelorette,' Ali gets to take the reins, happily welcoming the drama of her 25 new male suitors instead. There's a lawyer, a landscaper, a wrestler, a weatherman and an "outdoorsman" (whatever that means), and they all seem pretty psyched when the find out that Ali is the latest lady looking for love on reality TV.

AOL TV sat down with Ali to find out if it's harder on the other side, the dream date that "floored" her and how easy it was to spot that wrestler. Oh yeah, and she gives us her version of the "I-can't-tell-you-if-I'm-in-love-or-not" answer: "I made the best decisions for me, all along the way."

Here's hoping those decisions actually involve sticking around till the end this time.

This is a new video interview with Ali!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3909597;

This is a new video interview with Ali!

Thanks....What was your best dream date? The date with a private concert of Josh Radin!!! Can't wait to see Ali and Chris L on this date.