Page 63 of 958 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3909337;
    Here is Ali and Kathyrn leaving the salon last night:

Ali and Kathyrn Get Their Hair Done | Buzz Foto | Paparazzi As An Art Form!
    Now that is what you wear when you do press! She looks very nice there.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908817;
    'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky Gave Up Her Job and Apartment to Find Love
    'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky Gave Up Her Job And Apartment To Find Love
    "Going in, she wanted someone who would be interesting enough to keep her on the edge of her seat, someone funny and someone intelligent."

"I think I learned as the show went on that qualities aren't what make a relationship," she says. "What makes a relationship is how that person treats you and how he makes you feel. What I went in thinking I needed is not what I [ended up] thinking I needed."
    So if you read the above paragraph is Ali being clear? She does not choose someone who keeps her on the edge of her seat, he is not funny, and he is not intelligent. Hopefully what she meant was she chose a guy who makes her feel loved!!!!!!! At least that's what we can hope.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3909358;
    "Going in, she wanted someone who would be interesting enough to keep her on the edge of her seat, someone funny and someone intelligent."

"I think I learned as the show went on that qualities aren't what make a relationship," she says. "What makes a relationship is how that person treats you and how he makes you feel. What I went in thinking I needed is not what I [ended up] thinking I needed."
    So if you read the above paragraph is Ali being clear? She does not choose someone who keeps her on the edge of her seat, he is not funny, and he is not intelligent. Hopefully what she meant was she chose a guy who makes her feel loved!!!!!!! At least that's what we can hope.
    I think in different interviews, they intentionally throw us off, by stating things a little different, I mean they know every word is analyzed by forters...jmo

This is the extended video of Ali at the salon yesterday. Watch her funny exchange with the Paps at the 48 second mark. At the end you see Ali and Kathyrn swarmed by the cameras. LOL

Ali Fedotowsky Videos | The Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky At Gavert Atelier Salon
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Maybe she was texting her f1 in the video LOL
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3909364;
    This is the extended video of Ali at the salon yesterday. Watch her funny exchange with the Paps at the 48 second mark. At the end you see Ali and Kathyrn swarmed by the cameras. LOL

Ali Fedotowsky Videos | The Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky At Gavert Atelier Salon
    THAT is freaking insane!

FORT Fanatic

This could be preparing us that she didn't necessarily pick the guy that was perfect for her on paper. Sounds like what she went in thinking she wanted and what she ended up with were different.

In a recent article, Ali corrects ChrisH by saying that he must have misunderstood her when asked if she was ready to have kids. She said that she is not ready for kids and that she would like to be pregnant with her first child in 5 years when she is 30. She even said that none of the guys on the show were ready for kids right now either.
    Last edited by sanlee; 05-20-2010 at 06:41 PM.

FORT Fogey

I think she is referring to Frank - Frank is who she thought she wanted and needed ("someone who would be interesting enough to keep her on the edge of her seat, someone funny and someone intelligent.")
    What she found out is the "quirky" person might not treat her right and love her. Whoever is F1 is the one who in her opinion is the one who does that.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

This happens every season. The Bachelor/ette go into the show saying they want one thing and end up with someone totally different. This made me think she chose Roberto. I'm sure Roberto is intelligent, but he doesn't seem funny to me, but that is just a first impression. He seems kind of shy at first blush. I know Chris is intelligent and I would probably think he was boring if I hadn't seen that video of his friends saying how hilarious he is and "a great guy to be around". Also, some posted on here that he & Ali played flip cup at a RC. That sounds like fun, even though I didn't even know what it was until someone on here explained it to me. Chris is fun. Buutttt, when she said in that People article that she wanted to be with someone who was "emotionally intelligent", that made me think it may be Chris. However, that could also mean that no matter if Roberto is 7 years younger than Chris, Roberto is more "emotionally intelligent" than Chris. Who knows? It does, at the moment, seem like she did choose someone though or she could just be very happy it's over!

ETA: Bloomers, I think you are right about her talking about Frank being what she thought she wanted, but I think when she was exposed to guys with other qualities and personalities and she was seriously looking for someone to spend a lifetime with, she changed her mind. Besides that, it seems she has already had a bunch of "Frank's" in her life and all they did was break her heart. I hope she learned her lesson. It looks like she did, hopefully.
    Last edited by n4692u; 05-20-2010 at 07:11 PM.