Page 62 of 958 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3909186;
    Ya, but there is a time and place for everything! She didn't have to get all made up, but a cute shirt maybe? She looked like she had on one of Jay Leno's blue jean shirts! For someone who was supposed to be so professional you would think she would fix herself up. You have to look put together in the work place and this is her job right now.
    It has been said by some of the men on the show that Ali isn't always very lady-like. I know they were referencing her potty-mouth at the time, but this type of dress would fit in. One thing for sure, Ali is beautiful, but I don't think she's prissy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3909245;
    It has been said by some of the men on the show that Ali isn't always very lady-like. I know they were referencing her potty-mouth at the time, but this type of dress would fit in. One thing for sure, Ali is beautiful, but I don't think she's prissy!
    That comment was supposedly said by one guy - and then it was refuted by another per - both supposedly 'freinds' of said guy.........

As far as her attire - she has said before - that she is most comfy in ripped jeans and t-shirt and flip flops/sneaks - not a big make-up kinda gal either - definitely had to struggle with the fancy clothes they wanted her to wear - it all comes down to her being herself - who she is most comfortable being and dressing like.

I think she looks great as herself - no pompus aires about her at all. What ya see is what ya get
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3909245;
    Ali always mentions about being "natural", no make up, sort of tomboyish. Just a natural beauty. Sounds like she's comfortable in her own skin. She also played soccer and you wouldn't believe the potty mouths on some of those girls when they are in the heat of the game. She probably can hang out with the guys with no problem. As I recall, Jilly was not too ladylike in her speaking and I don't remember it being any big deal.

TPTB knew what they were getting with Ali so I'd say I'm happy that she's just being herself just as Jilly did.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3909255;
    That comment was supposedly said by one guy - and then it was refuted by another per - both supposedly 'freinds' of said guy.........

As far as her attire - she has said before - that she is most comfy in ripped jeans and t-shirt and flip flops/sneaks - not a big make-up kinda gal either - definitely had to struggle with the fancy clothes they wanted her to wear - it all comes down to her being herself - who she is most comfortable being and dressing like.

I think she looks great as herself - no pompus aires about her at all. What ya see is what ya get
    I can see why she would feel comfortable in that kind of attire. You have to understand her roots. People in these parts LOL dress very casual. I am a marketing director and right now I have on jeans, a shirt, and flip flops. No appts. today though.

Your right...what you see is what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaplan;3909274;
    I can see why she would feel comfortable in that kind of attire. You have to understand her roots. People in these parts LOL dress very casual. I am a marketing director and right now I have on jeans, a shirt, and flip flops. No appts. today though.

Your right...what you see is what you get.

I remember when "dress down" day was only on Fridays. Then before we knew it, every day was "dress down" day (lol). Of course, if you have appts. then you have no choice but to wear appropriate attire

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3909255;

I don't think it's about pompous air to at least comb your hair. There's casual and then there's casual. In that Laura Saltzman interview Ali looked like she had just finished doing house cleaning or yard work. I mean, she's doing PR for the show, she could still be casual, but a little bit more put together if she knows she's going to be on camera wouldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3909328;
    [/B]

I don't think it's about pompous air to at least comb your hair. There's casual and then there's casual. In that Laura Saltzman interview Ali looked like she had just finished doing house cleaning or yard work. I mean, she's doing PR for the show, she could still be casual, but a little bit more put together if she knows she's going to be on camera wouldn't hurt.
    My best description of Ali is still 'what you see is what you get'

She is definitely not a 'stylen' kinda gal
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Here is Ali and Kathyrn leaving the salon last night:

Ali and Kathyrn Get Their Hair Done | Buzz Foto | Paparazzi As An Art Form!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3909107;
    I have the scanned article of Ali's article in People mag this week. Anyone want to post it?
    Thanks Bachfan for scanning it and Tiny for posting it..She looks great..

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3909337;
    Here is Ali and Kathyrn leaving the salon last night:

Ali and Kathyrn Get Their Hair Done | Buzz Foto | Paparazzi As An Art Form!
    Aww she looks so happy
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily