Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3990526;
    Media updates...

Monday July 19th:

Extra
    Breaking news about actor Mel Gibson; Ali Fedotowski ("The Bachelorette"); actress Lindsay Lohan's final hours of freedom.

Access Hollywood
    Pianist Oksana Grigorieva's bitter face-off with ex-boyfriend Mel Gibson; actress Lindsay Lohan; bombshells from "The Bachelorette."

Tuesday July 20:

Lopez Tonight
    Actor Ali Fedotowsky; Travie Mccoy and Bruno Mars performs.
    Updating to add that Ali will be on KTLA Morning News tomorrow morning. Hopefully someone here catches it and gives us a recap.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3990545;
    They taped 9 hours of the Bachelor and nothing was said about the final 2? Can anyone believe that? This show sucks.
    Maybe there was no finale. CL & Rob might have been seen how upset she was by Frank leaving and got the message and dumped her. Remember, we have vo of both of them saying they wouldn't propose to her if she was not in love with them. Something provoked them for both of them to say that. Maybe she dated them after the show and then she picked one of them in a private ATFR. Maybe that sc in that commercial the other night of CL's shocked face was CH telling them there would be no FRC.

I just can't believe they didn't show something of the Finale at the MTA, unless there was no FRC. Did they even show the introduction of the F2 "incredible men" where they show each of their journeys with Ali? I'm stunned! At least we know somethings afoot!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3990692;
    Updating to add that Ali will be on KTLA Morning News tomorrow morning. Hopefully someone here catches it and gives us a recap.
    Dang. She's everywhere. Hopefully the pressure of answering probing questions will make her spill something. Come on Ali, show us your lack of poker face or acting skills!

n4692u, I wouldn't get too jazzed. When they weren't talking about Reid and hiding him like crazy last year, I was sure it meant he was the F1. So just because they're not talking about the finale or FRC doesn't mean anything. It could just be a bust they don't want to deal with yet.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3990649;
    Did ya'll see this new article?

Chris Harrison Hints There’s More Than a Breakup Coming on The Bachelorette Monday

Host of the Bachelorette, Chris Harrison has dropped a hint about what’s going to happen tomorrow night on the Bachelorette. We all know from the Bachelorette previews that Frank has apparently decided he wants to get back together with his ex-girlfriend, and he goes to Tahiti to tell Ali Fedotowsky that he’s leaving the show.
    “Like with Justin, if you think you know everything, and you think you’ve seen everything, you haven’t, Chris Harrison hints to Reality TV Magazine. “That’s why we weren’t too worried about showing that something is coming because it’s something you have to see, something you’re going to want to hear and you have to experience to know what’s happened. It’s almost less about Frank and Ali and more about how it shapes the rest of our show.”
    So what could he possibly mean by this? If it shapes the rest of the show, that means it shapes who Ali chooses to win the show and be her fiancée. Maybe Chris or Roberto steps in and kicks the crap out of Frank for hurting her?
    Image courtesy of blogconglomerate.com

What do you think he means?
    Maybe tomorrow night is the end of the season. Ali might tell MF and the F2 guys that she is DONE and can't go through the fiasco of MTP and LCD and FRC. Maybe Ali has a nervous break down and thus the ambulances in the season highlights when we thought they were just being dramatic. I wouldn't be surprised because she looked like h*ll on 5/19 when she did her first conference call and interviews for extra, etc. She might have had to be hospitalized and they had to stop filming and she made her decision later and dumped them both. Something happened where there was no FRC and if there were no previews shown at the MTA, that means there were no LCD or MTP either AND Ali didn't talk about the F2 or finale at the MTA. Having said that, she taped Ellen on 5/21, which was aired on 5/24, and she was deliriously happy or she is a d**n good actress or on dope. Ellen did ask her if she had been drinking.

Really, CH's "there's more than a breakup" might mean there is a "break down". I wouldn't doubt it.

ETA: Does anyone know if they showed the FD episode at the MTA? We know Frank was not there because he is suppose to be on the ATFR with Chris and Roberto. If something really big happens on Monday night's episode, they might not have even shown it for fear of leaks. Did they talk about Frank & the gf at the MTA? Can someone contact you know who and see if he knows?
    Last edited by n4692u; 07-19-2010 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3990672;
    He means nothing. Just like with Justin when we thought we knew everything, and hey guess what, CH? We ACTUALLY did know everything. Hysterical how that works out.

As for the rest of the show, it can go either way. The part of me that doesn't suffer from mental problems figures he's probably hinting at Ali staying single. The part of me that is all about magical fairies getting together and producing fairy babies wants to say he's hinting as Ali rejecting both but somehow one or the other fighting for her and them getting together despite Ali's fears and all the odds.
    Come on Alanna... you can do it. I'll help you with it.
    quoting myself from the Chris L spoiler thread #1540

At the HTD, Chris makes reference to "a perfect storm" when he and Ali are sitting on the love-seat awaiting his family coming to meet her. He says: "I'm very excited to see my family, I can't wait! I can't wait for them to meet her, and I can't wait for Ali to meet them... and can't wait for all that to happen! It's gonna be like a perfect storm."

My understanding of a perfect storm is the meeting of just the right combinations of events at just the right time to produce something that is perfectly created. These events taken each on their own are normal and ordinary but brought together at a specific place in time, makes the event extraordinary or even phenomenal... (also we do have the phenomenal reference from Ed later in that date in his talk with Ali)

Of course being who I am (the romantic and all) I allow myself to go further...

--We have a homegrown Massachusetts girl who followed her heart and dreams (and a DB) out to California.
    --We have a homegrown Massachusetts guy who left his family to live a dream in NY only to come back home.
    --We have California/Massachusetts girl sitting on the beach looking out over the Pacific getting ready to search for love
    --We have the Massachusetts/NY guy sitting on the beach looking out over the Atlantic getting ready to search for love
    --The guy is totally taken with the girl and is approaching this like a real dating experience
    --The girl is dating 25 guys, but notices that familiar Massachusetts guy (states wow, my mom would like him, a Massachusetts guy.)

Could each of these ordinary events come together to create something extraordinary? Perhaps a phenomenal ending to our story? If we are lucky MF will give us a love story, the love story this season... what the edit has been pointing to. Against all odds could this just be a perfect storm?
    we can now add to this from Chris' HTD
    -- We have a CA/MA girl who admits that she is feeling love and warmness for her MA/NY guy and that she is excited to see how it can grow
    -- We have a MA/NY guy who admits that falling in love is the best feeling in the world and that he may have found that girl, the perfect girl for him.

the story started off with a gentle getting to know each other, a figuring out if there was enough interest to take it further. Chris admitted to Ali he waited to give her the bracelet until he knew that he was interested enough, and that he was interested in taking it further. At his hometown date, he told her that he would not have brought her to his home had he not thought that his family would like her, and besides that, he liked her. He assured her of his feelings when he said he was looking for a girl who makes him smile and happy, and makes nothing else matter... and proceeds to tell her that she makes him smile and be happy.

I, for one, will be happy to see these next 2 dates... Chris is chasing that mouse and will catch it for Ali. He assured her of that fact. That big ole kitty better quit eating and get busy. You know the saying... while the cats away the mice will play.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3990734;
    Maybe tomorrow night is the end of the season. Ali might tell MF and the F2 guys that she is DONE and can't go through the fiasco of MTP and LCD and FRC. Maybe Ali has a nervous break down and thus the ambulances in the season highlights when we thought they were just being dramatic. I wouldn't be surprised because she looked like h*ll on 5/19 when she did her first conference call and interviews for extra, etc. She might have had to be hospitalized and they had to stop filming and she made her decision later and dumped them both. Something happened where there was no FRC and if there were no previews shown at the MTA, that means there were no LCD or MTP either AND Ali didn't talk about the F2 or finale at the MTA. Having said that, she taped Ellen on 5/21, which was aired on 5/24, and she was deliriously happy or she is a d**n good actress or on dope. Ellen did ask her if she had been drinking.
    I can't figure out if you're being serious or sarcastic or a little of both but this would be so insane and sadistically hilarious to watch. Poor Ali. She deserves every penny she was paid because if RS is right, she'll need that dough for all the therapy.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3990738;
    Come on Alanna... you can do it. I'll help you with it.
    quoting myself from the Chris L spoiler thread #1540

we can now add to this from Chris' HTD
    -- We have a CA/MA girl who admits that she is feeling love and warmness for her MA/NY guy and that she is excited to see how it can grow
    -- We have a MA/NY guy who admits that falling in love is the best feeling in the world and that he may have found that girl, the perfect girl for him.

the story started off with a gentle getting to know each other, a figuring out if there was enough interest to take it further. Chris admitted to Ali he waited to give her the bracelet until he knew that he was interested enough, and that he was interested in taking it further. At his hometown date, he told her that he would not have brought her to his home had he not thought that his family would like her, and besides that, he liked her. He assured her of his feelings when he said he was looking for a girl who makes him smile and happy, and makes nothing else matter... and proceeds to tell her that she makes him smile and be happy.

I, for one, will be happy to see these next 2 dates... Chris is chasing that mouse and will catch it for Ali. He assured her of that fact. That big ole kitty better quit eating and get busy. You know the saying... while the cats away the mice will play.
    Ahh so tempting! Especially the way you describe their relationship because the growth of their relationship really is how I see it too but unfortunately, Reid and Jillian have cured me of waiting for a love story on this show. It's not happening IMO. But they're both happy and fine post-show so I'm going to take comfort in the fact that it just wasn't the right place or time or setting for them to ever get together.
    ~ Sex and the City

Cape guy could win Bachelorette’s rose

Chris Lambton, the Cape Cod landscaper trying to win the hand of “The Bachelorette,” Ali Fedotowsky, will advance to the season finale after tonight’s episode, we’re told. But insurance salesman Roberto Martinez is still the odds-on fave to wind up with the final rose.

We told you weeks ago that the buzz from the Cape is that Chris makes the final two. Meaning that the annoying Frank Neuschaefer finally will get his walking papers tonight.

Spoiler alert! Internet rumor has it that Frank will confess to Ali that he’s still hung up on an ex, devastating her in Tahiti and setting up the finale showdown between Chris and Roberto.

Ali, a Williamstown homegal, has appeared to be more into Roberto throughout her husband-hunting odyssey, but that could be clever editing in order to deliver a surprise ending. Because our spies in Ali’s hometown report that The Bachelorette “doesn’t have to drive far” to see her new guy. (Williamstown-to-Cape Cod is certainly a doable commute, but Ali actually lives in L.A., for whatever that’s worth . . .)

The locals also are gabbing that the pride of western Mass. is “very happy,” which tends to confirm reports that there is a proposal coming and that she accepts.

As for Chris, the Dennis homey is cool with hoop star Shaquille O’Neal ripping off and tweeting the sweet nothing he whispered to Ali last Monday night. “Love is the only reality,” Shaq tweeted, quoting Chris, who was quoting his dad.

Such sensitive guys!

But even if our Cape Cod hunk doesn’t score the final rose, we have a feeling his televised search for Ms. Right may not be over. Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas said she doesn’t know who Ali eventually will end up with, but she thinks Chris will make a fine candidate for the next “The Bachelor” show if he loses out to Roberto.
    Cape guy could win Bachelorette’s rose - BostonHerald.com

Thanks for the article, sanlee! I don't know what I find more hilarious...

1. The idea that Ali being happy "tends to confirm reports" that she's engaged.

or

2. The fact that Shaquille O'Neal apparently watches The Bachelorette.

On second thought, 1. is just shoddy journalism, whereas 2. is just plain hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3990799;
    Thanks for the article, sanlee! I don't know what I find more hilarious...

1. The idea that Ali being happy "tends to confirm reports" that she's engaged .

or

2. That Shaquille O'Neill apparently watches The Bachelorette.

On second thought, 1. is just shoddy journalism, whereas 2. is just plain hilarious.
    Haha! Just thought I should post it. I knew about Shaquille O'Neill. I think someone posted something about him tweeting last Monday night about the show.