Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Here's to you;3990630;
    I had such hope for a love story, but everything is scripted so much, you couldn't find the love story if it was there. It has turned into a program that is all about conflict and drama. They try to throw everyone under the bus that doesn't go along with their script. No wonder they have so many past contestants that are bitter. They have demeaned so many decent people, I am surprised they can get anyone to sign up for the show. Please, Chris, if you are offered The Bachelor, turn it down and run the other way...fast.

Why they bring Frank's ex into it and show their reunion is beyond
    me. I am glad Justin and his girlfriend(s) didn't show up....who cares about his story anyway, and what does that ad to who Ali picks. Count me in as someone who is disgusted with this whole franchise.
    I agree, but I will still watch it till the end because I can't get enough of Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3990568;
    Don't they show the audience the next episode? The final dates?
    Yes, they should have seen the fantasy date episode.

My recollection of the last WTA I was at was that virtually no leaks of that part came out, people were very careful and it was only subtle things - so it could be the same...?

But I do recall that episode vividly because I remember the gasp in the audience during one scene...so yes, we definitely watched the show.

It just didn't have the intro/trailer parts and certain things weren't dubbed over.

And yes, to those who asked, it really does often take 7-10 hours. It's really crazy (and part of that is the time watching the episode, the time pre-shooting reaction shots, legal "warnings," and "warm ups" with a typically crass comedian guy)

I had always watched BB and loved it. Then for some reason I stopped. That is one great show. I think a love story is more likely to come out of that show than the bach/bette.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

I will watch just to see more of Chris too....he can just sit in a chair and look at the camera for one hour and I would be happy ......don't need to see any of the others......

FORT Fanatic

Did ya'll see this new article?

Chris Harrison Hints There’s More Than a Breakup Coming on The Bachelorette Monday

Host of the Bachelorette, Chris Harrison has dropped a hint about what’s going to happen tomorrow night on the Bachelorette. We all know from the Bachelorette previews that Frank has apparently decided he wants to get back together with his ex-girlfriend, and he goes to Tahiti to tell Ali Fedotowsky that he’s leaving the show.
    “Like with Justin, if you think you know everything, and you think you’ve seen everything, you haven’t, Chris Harrison hints to Reality TV Magazine. “That’s why we weren’t too worried about showing that something is coming because it’s something you have to see, something you’re going to want to hear and you have to experience to know what’s happened. It’s almost less about Frank and Ali and more about how it shapes the rest of our show.”
    So what could he possibly mean by this? If it shapes the rest of the show, that means it shapes who Ali chooses to win the show and be her fiancée. Maybe Chris or Roberto steps in and kicks the crap out of Frank for hurting her?
    Image courtesy of blogconglomerate.com

What do you think he means?

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3990636;
    I am with Cash. Besides the typical BB gameplay, there are 2 showmances going on there - one overt and one covert that seem more real than what TB has to offer these days.
    I think that's the main draw for me there.

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3;3990641;
    I agree, but I will still watch it till the end because I can't get enough of Chris.
    Thanks a lot. I was --><--- this close to being off this show.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3990649;

Chris Harrison Hints There’s More Than a Breakup Coming on The Bachelorette Monday

Host of the Bachelorette, Chris Harrison has dropped a hint about what’s going to happen tomorrow night on the Bachelorette. We all know from the Bachelorette previews that Frank has apparently decided he wants to get back together with his ex-girlfriend, and he goes to Tahiti to tell Ali Fedotowsky that he’s leaving the show.
    “Like with Justin, if you think you know everything, and you think you’ve seen everything, you haven’t, Chris Harrison hints to Reality TV Magazine. “That’s why we weren’t too worried about showing that something is coming because it’s something you have to see, something you’re going to want to hear and you have to experience to know what’s happened. It’s almost less about Frank and Ali and more about how it shapes the rest of our show.”
    So what could he possibly mean by this? If it shapes the rest of the show, that means it shapes who Ali chooses to win the show and be her fiancée. Maybe Chris or Roberto steps in and kicks the crap out of Frank for hurting her?

Please tell me that Ali doesn't grovel and beg for him to stay like she wanted that regional airline captain to do when she, very wisely, left.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3990649;

Like with Justin, if you think you know everything, and you think you’ve seen everything, you haven’t, Chris Harrison hints to Reality TV Magazine. “That’s why we weren’t too worried about showing that something is coming because it’s something you have to see, something you’re going to want to hear and you have to experience to know what’s happened. It’s almost less about Frank and Ali and more about how it shapes the rest of our show.”

He means nothing. Just like with Justin when we thought we knew everything, and hey guess what, CH? We ACTUALLY did know everything. Hysterical how that works out.

As for the rest of the show, it can go either way. The part of me that doesn't suffer from mental problems figures he's probably hinting at Ali staying single. The part of me that is all about magical fairies getting together and producing fairy babies wants to say he's hinting as Ali rejecting both but somehow one or the other fighting for her and them getting together despite Ali's fears and all the odds.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3990672;
    He means nothing. Just like with Justin when we thought we knew everything, and hey guess what, CH? We ACTUALLY did know everything. Hysterical how that works out.

As for the rest of the show, it can go either way. The part of me that doesn't suffer from mental problems figures he's probably hinting at Ali staying single. The part of me that is all about magical fairies getting together and producing fairy babies wants to say he's hinting as Ali rejecting both but somehow one or the other fighting for her and them getting together despite Ali's fears and all the odds.
    Lol. I feel the same way.