Page 60 of 958 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160560 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908739;
    Former Bachelor Contestant Spills the Beans

Former Bachelor Contestant Spills the Beans
    Tribal council. LOL!

I DVR ET tonight and just watched it. Ali looked better than she did in the online video. She was wearing the same clothes and everything, but her face looked more alive & happy.

She said there was some drama among the guys in the house and that she went into this knowing it was going to hurt, but what she didn't realize was that it could hurt others. Guess what sc was on the screen when she said that? She was hugging Roberto after their Salsa dance at the M&G. Was that a sign?

'The Bachelorette': Ali Fedotowsky 'found a lot of different emotions'

The debut of Ali Fedotowsky's season of "The Bachelorette" is just around the corner. Zap2it caught up with her at an ABC press day to get all the dish about her "Around the World" season.

So tell us about your season.
    My season will be filled with a lot of fun, exciting things all around the world. The fact that I got to travel a lot was so exciting to me. I've always wanted to travel.

We screened the first episode and picked out a few favorites, can we ask you about them? We picked out Frank and Phillip from Chicago and Chris from Cape Cod. How'd we do?
    They're good guys! I got really lucky with a bunch of great guys. Frank was like jumping out of the top of the limousine, Chris and I had the commonality of both being from Massachusetts. I'm so grateful what a great job ABC did at picking out these guys for me. They're all awesome and so different. I'm lucky.

We've heard rumors that someone from Jake's season comes back on your season. We hope it's Tenley. We thought you two should've had a spin-off
    Oh my god, I love that! I love Tenley! I wish she came and helped me pick out the boys. You'll have to wait and see if anybody comes. I actually saw Tenley right before I started shooting the show. It was the first and only time we've seen each other, we had been talking over email. We both cried when we saw each other, she's so supportive of everything with me. She's such a great girl, I love her.

Are you still in touch with anyone else from Jake's season?
    I keep really close contact with Kathryn Sherlock, love her. She's such a sweetheart. Valishia, she's one of the most amazing women I've ever met. A woman full of strength. She's given me some really great advice.

So ... did you find love?
    I definitely found a lot of different emotions. [laughs] I made the best decisions I could along the way and you'll have to tune in and see if I found that special guy.
    'The Bachelorette': Ali Fedotowsky 'found a lot of different emotions' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

She was asked about Chris L in this interview.

Bachelorette Ali Gets Star Treatment

Fresh from LAX with luggage in hand, ABC’s new Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky is getting a fresh new look.

Swarmed by waiting paparazzi and looking incognito in a baseball cap and big sunglasses, she arrived at Beverly Hills’ swanky Gavert Atelier salon ready for her close-up and to get a makeover with Gavert himself and creative director Mika Fowler before her big Bachelorette premiere on Monday -- and RadarOnline.com caught all the action.

“I’m really excited!” she told RadarOnline.com about her Bachelorette debut and press tour which includes appearances on Ellen and Good Morning America on Thursday.

Ali was a top four finalist vying for Jake Pavelka’s heart last season on The Bachelor. Choosing work over love, she left the show early and tried to win Jake back, but he said it was too late!

Now she gets her second chance at love beginning May 24.

The entire season has already been taped and show rules require that Ali and her chosen one can’t be seen in public until the finale.

Ali’s star makeover consisted of a hair color treatment, dry haircut and eyebrow waxing. She’s also running around picking out a new wardrobe for all her TV appearances. An eyewitness says, “She’s living in a fantasy world traveling all over the place.”

So is Ali in love and engaged to the man of her reality dreams? “You’ll have to watch and see!” she cooed.

“I’m not giving anything away!” she said in response to reports that Chris and Roberto are the final two contestants holding roses.

“It’ll be a really good season! You’ll love it!” she said.

During her LA visit, she will spend some quality girl time with Kathryn from her season of The Bachelor.

When Ali made her way through the crush of photogs, she breathed a sigh of relief saying “Oh my gosh, I’m shaking.” All the attention is something she’s going to have to get used to. The show hasn’t even premiered.
    VIDEO: Bachelorette Ali Gets Star Treatment | RadarOnline.com

Really Cute video of Ali arriving at Lax today!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky Gave Up Her Job and Apartment to Find Love

On last season's "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love," Ali Fedotowsky chose her job at Facebook over a chance to have a hometown visit with Jake Pavelka -- and possibly become the woman to whom he proposed. And to this day, she still believes she was right to walk away from Jake. He was meant for Vienna Girardi. What she thinks was the wrong decision was to put her job over love. And she says it will never happen again. To become this season's "The Bachelorette," she quit the job she loved and she gave up her San Francisco apartment.

"I was so confident going into this that I could find my husband on the show," she says. "I would not have done the show otherwise. When I was first approached to be 'The Bachelorette,' I had a lot of concerns. I was so happy in my career and my job and I loved being in San Francisco. I didn't know if it was the right choice. I had a conversation with my best friends, who I am living with now, they said, 'If you find your husband on this show, nothing else matters.' That was when I knew being on the show was the right choice. I was confident from night one that my husband was going to be in the room and I like to think I kept that confidence."

Ali says the experience of being the one to do the choosing, instead of being the chosen, was an eye-opener. Going in, she wanted someone who would be interesting enough to keep her on the edge of her seat, someone funny and someone intelligent.

"I think I learned as the show went on that qualities aren't what make a relationship," she says. "What makes a relationship is how that person treats you and how he makes you feel. What I went in thinking I needed is not what I [ended up] thinking I needed."

Because of her early departure from "The Bachelor," Ali also didn't get the opportunity to spend the night with Jake in the Fantasy Suite. The Fantasy Suite is where Bachelors and Bachelorettes get to spend time alone with their final choices out of the public eye. This is also the time when things can get really steamy. But Ali says that she decided that unlike Jake, she was only going to give her heart to one man.

"I knew when I was presenting those [invitations to the Fantasy Suite], and the guys got those cards, I think we were really excited to be off-camera and be able to talk," she says. "It is easy to talk with the cameras there, too, but there are some things you want to keep to yourself. It is the perfect opportunity. I didn't get any sleep those nights because we were up talking all night. It is really important those nights to building those relationships by having those intimate conversations."

Now that Ali has seen the first two episodes of the show and discovered things that she didn't know about some of the guys, she still wouldn't do anything different.

"I am happy right now," is all she is allowed to say when asked if she found true love. "I am really confident with the decisions that I made all along the way, whether it was the third Rose Ceremony, the fifth one or the last one. I don't have any regrets. I am super confident with every decision along the way and I am really happy right now."

"The Bachelorette" premieres Monday, May 24 at 9 p.m. on ABC.
    'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky Gave Up Her Job And Apartment To Find Love
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908806;
    Bachelorette Ali Gets Star Treatment

VIDEO: Bachelorette Ali Gets Star Treatment | RadarOnline.com

Really Cute video of Ali arriving at Lax today!
    Was it just me or did i notice when asked about roberto and chris under her breath she wispered yeah.. then said i'm not giving anything away?

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3908857;
    Was it just me or did i notice when asked about roberto and chris under her breath she wispered yeah.. then said i'm not giving anything away?
    Nope, wasn't just you! She said "yeah." hahah!!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I don't know if anyone posted this but go to YouTube and you can see Chris L's friends talking about him. Search "Cape man a contestant on "The Bachelorette"

He seems to be getting A LOT of press. I seriously would not be surprised if they are playing him up so much to become the next Bachelor.

ETA: Apparently Chris is back home per his facebook fan page.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908817;
    'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky Gave Up Her Job and Apartment to Find Love

'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky Gave Up Her Job And Apartment To Find Love
    Interesting that she said "What I went in thinking I needed is not what I [ended up] thinking I needed." Hmmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3908857;
    I don't think she said yeah to confirm anything more said it like ya so I've been told and now I have to avoid that discussion at all costs.