Page 6 of 958 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894193;
    Maybe the Volcano date was suppose to be the adrenalin date because it said they guys were nervous. I hope that doesn't mean that ole Justin was going to be her F1. I doubt it, since she just had a 2:1 with him and that was the 5th episode.

I am SO behind..... do we know this much detail or is it speculation? I've been trying to read both spoilers & sleuthing.... how is it possible for the poster (somewhere on this side) to have seen the first ep already???

also, can anyone explain where the promo#2 can be found (always miss DWTS)... I checked Youtube but only found promo #1.. thanks!
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3896396;
    So who else realized that when you take the "R" off Rego for Rated-R, then you're left with ego!
    So what we have here is a Rated-R Ego.

Sounds about right.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3896437;
    I am SO behind..... do we know this much detail or is it speculation? I've been trying to read both spoilers & sleuthing.... how is it possible for the poster (somewhere on this side) to have seen the first ep already???

also, can anyone explain where the promo#2 can be found (always miss DWTS)... I checked Youtube but only found promo #1.. thanks!

The person who saw the episode is Lisa Saltman, from Dish of Salt with Access Hollywood. The press were shown the first episode, without the rose ceremony, the other day. She is the one who said those things about the first episode, and someone quoted her here.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3896437;

Go to youtube and type in "Rated R Sneak - The Bachelorette" (Justin) and also you can see "Bear Sneak - The Bachelorette" (that's Kyle).

During Wife Swap tonight, there was a shorter version of Promo #1, but they added a sc of Ali and I think Kasey and it was very good. I hope we can get a sc of it. It was at the photo shoot on the beach in LA because the guy was wearing the open light pink shirt and white pants. Didn't we decide that guy was Kasey in the pink shirt/white pants standing beside Ali on the beach? This photo is close up, so some of you will be able to tell who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3896988;
    During Wife Swap tonight, there was a shorter version of Promo #1, but they added a sc of Ali and I think Kasey and it was very good. I hope we can get a sc of it. It was at the photo shoot on the beach in LA because the guy was wearing the open light pink shirt and white pants. Didn't we decide that guy was Kasey in the pink shirt/white pants standing beside Ali on the beach? This photo is close up, so some of you will be able to tell who it is.
    Kasey was the one in the red shorts/headband high fiving the other dude.
    Maybe somebody can get a cap of this new guy.

Kirk was the one in the pink shirt, though. I remember now.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3896687;
    Go to youtube and type in "Rated R Sneak - The Bachelorette" (Justin) and also you can see "Bear Sneak - The Bachelorette" (that's Kyle).
    Did you see the Shooter Sneak Peek? OMG!! I doubt he made it past the m & g.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3896991;
    Kasey was the one in the red shorts/headband high fiving the other dude.
    Maybe somebody can get a cap of this new guy.

Kirk was the one in the pink shirt, though. I remember now.
    Then it was Ali/Kirk and Ali looked very pretty & he was handsome. They were close together and she was laying her on his shoulder for the photo. It made a beautiful picture.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3896994;
    Did you see the Shooter Sneak Peek? OMG!! I doubt he made it past the m & g.
    Lots of faces in that sneak peek, time for more caps.

How do I find rhese new ones?