Page 59 of 958 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3908679;
    She kept rubbing her ring finger at the end of the video, think she is missing her ring? Sure seems like it!

I noticed that as well and have watched it several times trying to figure out what triggers it. Maybe someone familar with body language has an idea.

LOL. Pattycake, you made me go back and look at the video. Yes, at the end of the video she is really rubbing her hand as if she is missing something there. That whole video is a giveaway. We won't need RS to spoil this season. Anymore interviews and pretty much Ali is gonna give it away.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908641;
    Ali really does look tired in this interview. I hope she can get some rest now that she is back home. As for the interview, she can hardly contain her happiness. She definitely did pick someone and CH is right she is no poker face.
    Did anyone else notice Ali nervously rubbing her ring finger at the very end? At about 20 sec. left....she is talking about making decisions she thought were right instead of following advice the guys were giving her about other guys...
    eta: pattycake, you beat me to it! lol
    Last edited by jacee; 05-20-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908691;
    LOL. Pattycake, you made me go back and look at the video. Yes, at the end of the video she is really rubbing her hand as if she is missing something there. That whole video is a giveaway. We won't need RS to spoil this season. Anymore interviews and pretty much Ali is gonna give it away.
    She looks like she just woke up from a nap.

That interview wouldn't have told us about Frank or who she picks.

eta

Ugh, I'm sorry, but how she reacted to the questions about the 'rumors' makes my blood boil.
    Last edited by atem; 05-20-2010 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3908685;
    I noticed that as well and have watched it several times trying to figure out what triggers it. Maybe someone familar with body language has an idea.
    Maybe Bloomers will help us out

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908627;
    Well, Ali looked perfectly awful. Where's her wardrobe guy and hair/makeup person? She needs more than a handler and I'm shocked that they let her do interviews looking like that. But that's typical Ali, who couldn't care less about her looks.

FORT Fogey

Well, there's one really good thing about that interview -- it's really obvious when she's lying. We'll be able to read her through her interviews this season. She started out great, natural, talking about her experience. Then the question about the rumors and her demeanor totally changed. She started spouting the company lines that you always hear from CH, sort of robotic. She was definitely rehearsed. This is good.

I think she's with someone too.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3908684;
    Yes, she definitely picked someone and after reading all her interviews I feel pretty positive it was Chris L.

In one of her interviews she said first impressions didn't mean that much to her, in fact she couldn't remember what her first impression was with most of the guys. Who got the first impression rose? Roberto, so she's saying it wasn't such a big deal.
    What I highlighted in your quote is really important because if she would have chosen Roberto, she probably wouldn't have said that. So I think that you are right, and she chose Chris.

Former Bachelor Contestant Spills the Beans

Born and raised in Oakville Ontario – Jessie Sulidis made her television debut in the long running reality television series The Bachelor – which was originally aired in January of 2010.

Three months after the series ended – what does she really think of the show and her quest for love?

“When I watched the show with my friends we sat there laughing,” Sulidis said.

“It’s over the top dramatic and cheesy, but that’s what people love. It’s funny to watch.”

Sulidis, who was entered into the show by a friend, had no idea that the series was such a hit in North America. She received a phone call from their producers, and after months of interviews she decided she would accept the offer to be a contestant on the show.

Several months after her exit from the show, she revealed that the rose ceremonies – the equivalent of tribal council but for The Bachelor – began shooting at 6 p.m., and ended at 6 a.m.

“Girls were about to pass out they were so tired,” she said. “You get really nervous too. If you get kicked off you not only leave, you don’t get to go back to your room. All your bags have to be packed, so the producers take everything out for you. Then you have another two hours of interviews, and when you finally get back to your hotel it’s eight in the morning. Your flight is booked, you’re out.”

Trying to find love?
    As for the girls on the show – Sulidis said that only 30 per cent were there to actually find love, the rest were just there to make themselves famous.

For her own experience on the show – she didn’t think it was bad.

“It has given me so many great opportunities and I had so much fun filming it,” she said.

“A lot of the girls were really cool and even the producers and the staff were really good to me. My experience kind of seemed like it was wrapped in a bubble, and it was perfect.”

As a result of the show she has been a part of various fashion shows including Strut For Cancer and Miss Universe Canada with all proceeds going to charity. Within the coming months she will be devoting her time to two different fashion shows for breast cancer awareness.

“You can find love anywhere,” Sulidis said.

“My only advice is to be open to it, and allow things to happen.”

Is Jessie the one that is friends with Justin's ex that calls Ali this season? Is she still under contract?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908739;

Is Jessie the one that is friends with Justin's ex that calls Ali this season? Is she still under contract?
    Yup she is - and yup she is LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON