Page 58 of 958 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Dish Of Salt: Ali Fedotowsky On ‘The Bachelorette’ - Were The Guys What She Expected?

Ali Fedotowsky talks with AccessHollywood.com’s Laura Saltman about the upcoming season of “The Bachelorette.” Did she find love? Did she feel that giving up her job for the show was the right move? Plus, why does she think people tune into the show?
    Dish Of Salt: Ali Fedotowsky On ‘The Bachelorette’ - Were The Guys What She Expected? | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

This is a new video interview Ali gave that aired today!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

New `Bachelorette' Not Just After Looks

Although Bachelorette babe Ali Fedotowsky has a bunch of hot hunks vying for her love, looks aren’t everything.

Her season of The Bachelorette premieres this Monday (May 24) on ABC and Fedotowsky insists she’s looking for a man who can actually carry a conversation, not just sit there and look hot.

She told producers from the very start that she wanted to choose from a group of guys who were all “smart, interesting, and could bring something to the table.”

What she didn’t want, by any means, were a bunch of “male models who couldn’t put two sentences together.”

It seems that whoever turns out to be her main man will also have to be sporty and casual.

Fedotowsky says that if she ever gets married, she plans on wearing Converse sneakers underneath her wedding dress because she doesn’t like being too glammed up.
    New `Bachelorette' Not Just After Looks
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908627;
    Ali looks tired like she's been put through the ringer....which she HAS!!!
    Cute that she wore lots of waterproof mascara during the season....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3908636;
    Ali looks tired like she's been put through the ringer....which she HAS!!!
    Cute that she wore lots of waterproof mascara during the season....
    I am SHOCKED that she would go on a tv interview looking like that!

Ali really does look tired in this interview. I hope she can get some rest now that she is back home. As for the interview, she can hardly contain her happiness. She definitely did pick someone and CH is right she is no poker face.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908641;
    Ali really does look tired in this interview. I hope she can get some rest now that she is back home. As for the interview, she can hardly contain her happiness. She definitely did pick someone and CH is right she is no poker face.
    Agreed, she couldn't stop smiling. I really hope she is that happy.

She does look like a bit of a mess, but I love that she was willing to do an interview like that. It's so normal. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3908456;
    That's not in the 'same vein as Reid' though.

I think it has to do with Frank, but I don't know what.
    As I see it, Chris was talking about the emotional upheaval that Jillian went through when Reid came back and Chris H was there to help her as a friend, not as the host. He says he went through a similar moment with Ali towards the end to let her vent and talk things out with him as a friend. I'm sure he's talking about when Frank eliminated himself, Chris H was there as a friend, not a host to help her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908627;
    She kept rubbing her ring finger at the end of the video, think she is missing her ring? Sure seems like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3908675;
    As I see it, Chris was talking about the emotional upheaval that Jillian went through when Reid came back and Chris H was there to help her as a friend, not as the host. He says he went through a similar moment with Ali towards the end to let her vent and talk things out with him as a friend. I'm sure he's talking about when Frank eliminated himself, Chris H was there as a friend, not a host to help her out.
    Yes. CH has pretty much laid out the F3/F2 episode. He will have an "unscripted" moment because Ali needs someone to talk to and will be there as her friend so she can vent her emotions. That is nice, since the show set her up with that dweeb Frank anyway. This will probably fill the time that Ali and Frank would have had on the rest of there date.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908641;
    Yes, she definitely picked someone and after reading all her interviews I feel pretty positive it was Chris L.

In one of her interviews she said first impressions didn't mean that much to her, in fact she couldn't remember what her first impression was with most of the guys. Who got the first impression rose? Roberto, so she's saying it wasn't such a big deal.