Page 57 of 958 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3908422;
    Nope, Reid never left on his own. But I thought that ChrisH was just using Reid coming back as an example of something that has never happened before. You may be right though.

If something like that happened, I would think you know who would know about it and let us know. What is interesting is that he still isn't 100% sure who the F1 is, maybe because Roberto nor ChrisL is it? Hmm.

Gosh, I don't know why I am not getting this. What CH said was so ambiguous. At first, I thought it had something just to do with having those "unscripted" moments. Then he repeated the Reid thing. He is talking all over the place. I don't understand him. I think he may only mean that something has never happened before and yes, of course it would be the situation with Frank. So, I may be reading too much into it then.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3908422;
    Nope, Reid never left on his own. But I thought that ChrisH was just using Reid coming back as an example of something that has never happened before. You may be right though.

If something like that happened, I would think you know who would know about it and let us know. What is interesting is that he still isn't 100% sure who the F1 is, maybe because Roberto nor ChrisL is it? Hmm.
    If that is the case, then I would have to go with she picked no one. If what Frank does plays out to be as bad as they are making it sound, I just don't see Ali with her insecurities being able to forgive Frank if he would try to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908427;
    Gosh, I don't know why I am not getting this. What CH said was so ambiguous. At first, I thought it had something just to do with having those "unscripted" moments. Then he repeated the Reid thing. He is talking all over the place. I don't understand him. I think he may only mean that something has never happened before and yes, of course it would be the situation with Frank. So, I may be reading too much into it then.
    Yeah, I always read way too much into what Chris says. I am guilty of that. haha!

chaslom, I don't think she would take Frank back either. I even still think that she chooses one of the F2. I doubt that Frank coming back has any part in the season because it's already been done before with Reid.

FORT Fanatic

I think CH is talking about the gf calling Ali as the event that's never happened before. Ed left, Ali left, Frank leaving will be nothing new and is actually getting old to me. They need to come up with something new next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3908452;
    I think CH is talking about the gf calling Ali as the event that's never happened before. Ed left, Ali left, Frank leaving will be nothing new and is actually getting old to me. They need to come up with something new next season!
    But wouldn't it be the first time that someone leaves before the fantasy date occurs? Ali will only be getting two fantasy dates now right?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3908425;
    He's probably talking about the gf calling Ali and her kicking him to the curb.
    That's not in the 'same vein as Reid' though.

I think it has to do with Frank, but I don't know what.

Ali is Chris L's type of girl according to some of his friends who spoke on video on Cape Cod Online "Cape Cast". His friends have a lot of things to say about what a great guy Chris is such as being down to earth, kind, gentle, super athletic, fun to be with, handsome . . . even the neighborhood kids love him. What's not to love? Check out the video!

I think Ali is in for a lot of excitement and opportunity for love this season with someone like Chris as one of the bachelors!

Hallelujah, it's raining men!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3908453;
    But wouldn't it be the first time that someone leaves before the fantasy date occurs? Ali will only be getting two fantasy dates now right?
    Do we know at what point Frank leaves? I was thinking he went on the FD but probably drops the bomb on her when she offers him the overnight card. Has anyone ever rejected an overnight card? Maybe that would be a first.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3908452;
    But, wouldn't CH say 'In the same vein as Ed, and not Reid'?

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3908458;
    Do we know at what point Frank leaves? I was thinking he went on the FD but probably drops the bomb on her when she offers him the overnight card. Has anyone ever rejected an overnight card? Maybe that would be a first.
    I thought that some said he leaves before the fantasy night portion, but I'm not too sure. But on your second point, yes some guys/gals have rejected the overnight card.

It would be a first for a guy to leave specifically for an ex though.