Page 56 of 958 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3908363;
    You know we had that one poster, Heartstring?, much earlier on who kept saying that Ali was in this for the money - that she was very savvy (insinuation was financially) and had her eye on the future, and that she was not in it for love. She knew several inside details, and she was the one that gave us the figure of $300K.
    Apparently, Jillian also took her money and started up her own company as well...
    I don't know if Trista got paid, but she also tried to start that purse/hand bag business.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3908386;
    I don't know if Trista got paid, but she also tried to start that purse/hand bag business.
    ABC paid Trista $100K for their wedding, and Trista and Ryan used the money that they made to buy their house in the expensive real estate market in Colorado where Ryan worked. ABC also paid for the televised wedding. Trista was under the original, old contract and wasn't paid much for being the Bachette - certainly not like the $300K salaries we are hearing lately.
    The point would be that I don't think she ended up with $300,000 to start up a business. I don't know what her purse and hand/bag business cost, but it came along behind the house.

Many of the wealthy Bachelors reported getting no salaries for their stint.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

If I'm not mistaken, Trista and Ryan got paid $1 million for their wedding, plus ABC paid for all the wedding costs which I think came in at $3-$4 million.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I dont know if this has been posted but ET on nbc is going to have something about TB on. Lol it just started here in Texas...sorry for the late notice!

ET online has an interview with CH where he says that something happens later in the show that has never happened before almost in the same vain as Reid coming back? Again, I don't know if I can link it here but it is interesting and for all you seasoned sleuths, can you explain what it is since I am not too familiar with that season.

Do you think that Kirk comes back? And she is now confused. Cause I am. If he does that would make me really happy.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908409;
    ET online has an interview with CH where he says that something happens later in the show that has never happened before almost in the same vain as Reid coming back? Again, I don't know if I can link it here but it is interesting and for all you seasoned sleuths, can you explain what it is since I am not too familiar with that season.

Do you think that Kirk comes back? And she is now confused. Cause I am. If he does that would make me really happy.

Probably Frank leaving at F3. Thats never happened before.

Chris isn't talking about the whole Frank leaving on his own before the FD thing? That has never happened before, so I thought that would be what he was referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3908416;
    Chris isn't talking about the whole Frank leaving on his own before the FD thing? That has never happened before, so I thought that would be what he was referring to?
    He also said that something happens in the vain of Reid. Did Reid leave at one point? Cause all I remember seeing was him coming back at the F2 to tell Jillian he loved her.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908418;
    He also said that something happens in the vain of Reid. Did Reid leave at one point? Cause all I remember seeing was him coming back at the F2 to tell Jillian he loved her.
    Nope, Reid never left on his own. But I thought that ChrisH was just using Reid coming back as an example of something that has never happened before. You may be right though.

If something like that happened, I would think you know who would know about it and let us know. What is interesting is that he still isn't 100% sure who the F1 is, maybe because Roberto nor ChrisL is it? Hmm.

He's probably talking about the gf calling Ali and her kicking him to the curb.