Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3984922;
    Ya...They are walking either to or from the beach but they aren't walking close together. There's also another pic of Chris in the ocean.
    Hold on. The Intouch article had a picture of Frank and Nicole kissing outside a coffee shop. Is there an article inside this issue that has two pictures of Chris L and a girl walking on the beach in Cap Cod? Is it recent? Are there any pictures of Roberto?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3984994;
    Hold on. The Intouch article had a picture of Frank and Nicole kissing outside a coffee shop. Is there an article inside this issue that has two pictures of Chris L and a girl walking on the beach in Cap Cod? Is it recent? Are there any pictures of Roberto?
    Yes there is also a picture of Roberto and this girl who is claiming to have been his girlfriend. The one is of Chris walking with this girl and the other of Chris in the ocean. I believe it is in the same Intouch that the story of Chris and Roberto is in.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-15-2010 at 11:11 PM.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Believe;3984988;
    Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise
    In the new preview on ABC Chris is kinda shown as saying something " I can see foever with you", but it's not Chris. I thought it was Frank, but am willing to say it could be someone else (not Chris) The voice does sound so familiar. It's not Ed is it? I can't remember what he sounds like.

For what it's worth, it sure sounds like Frank to me. After listening to it several times, I always hear Roberto's "I'm falling in love with you." before I click off the video. Are we sure this is Roberto's voice for the entire statement? It sounds a bit "off" to me, but then I'm not a huge Roberto fan so I'm probably not the best one to judge.

I'm new and I don't know how you people do this. After a while I start questioning just about everything I see and hear. Yikes!
    Didn't Kiptyn say this exact phrase on his LCD with Jillian? I thought that was the doomed phrase as he didn't say the three words that Jillian wanted to hear. If it is Kiptyn's voice then what could this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by karche;3985005;
    Didn't Kiptyn say this exact phrase on his LCD with Jillian? I thought that was the doomed phrase as he didn't say the three words that Jillian wanted to hear. If it is Kiptyn's voice then what could this mean?
    jill was adamant about those three words wasn't she??
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Believe;3984988;
    Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise
    In the new preview on ABC Chris is kinda shown as saying something " I can see foever with you", but it's not Chris. I thought it was Frank, but am willing to say it could be someone else (not Chris) The voice does sound so familiar. It's not Ed is it? I can't remember what he sounds like.

For what it's worth, it sure sounds like Frank to me. After listening to it several times, I always hear Roberto's "I'm falling in love with you." before I click off the video. Are we sure this is Roberto's voice for the entire statement? It sounds a bit "off" to me, but then I'm not a huge Roberto fan so I'm probably not the best one to judge.

I'm new and I don't know how you people do this. After a while I start questioning just about everything I see and hear. Yikes!

Absolutely Roberto's voice 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3984994;
    Can anyone post these pics?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3985010;
    jill was adamant about those three words wasn't she??
    it would not have matter if kiptyn had said these words while jumping up and down it was Ed and had been Ed from the moment he said Hello. I saw an interview that jill gave where she said, the moment Ed walked into the room she was smitten, she said in her head she was saying I can't believe I am falling for this guy already. Does this not remind you of ALi.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3983690;
    You should NEVER marry someone if they don't make you feel safe and secure. That is a recipe for disaster. Ali may not "want" it right now, but it's what she needs for a lasting relationship. It's what everyone should look for. JMO
    Absolutely, I agree with you 1000%. I'm afraid Ali didn't get your memo. She seems to go for these guys where she has to do all the work in the relationship (Frank) and the guys treat her like crap and breaks her heart in the end. I don't get it, but most people go for the same types over and over again, no matter how wrong they are for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3985026;
    Can anyone post these pics?

I know I really want to see them.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;3984769;
    ZulaMay, was there a picture of Roberto's ex?
    Yes. She is a very pretty brunette with a big smile.