Page 55 of 958 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3908355;
    I think she wanted to do some sort of dress exchange for formal dresses for special occasions to help people save money or something to that effect. She said she has a few ideas for businesses.
    You know we had that one poster, Heartstring?, much earlier on who kept saying that Ali was in this for the money - that she was very savvy (insinuation was financially) and had her eye on the future, and that she was not in it for love. She knew several inside details, and she was the one that gave us the figure of $300K.
    Apparently, Jillian also took her money and started up her own company as well...
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3908301;
    Don't know what Josh sang to them on their date - but......... the lyrics to her #1 on her music list are very very interesting.............
    That is Ellen's and Portia's wedding song. Joshua Radin sang that at their wedding.

I think in general, and I have posted this before-to have Joshua Radin sing privately for you is a big deal. I don't think Ali knew about what was in store for her date with Chris, because RS says that both Chris and Ali were surprised by that concert.

Joshua Radin's lyrics are very meaningful. They are heartfelt. So, that must have been a special date.

In listening to this interview, Sounds like she did find Love, and she may uproot her life, for that love. Thats the impression I got, She also said she knew what she wanted when she went into this, and also that she was only going to fall in love with one person. So in my opinion, the F1 was the only F1 from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908365;
    That is Ellen's and Portia's wedding song. Joshua Radin sang that at their wedding.

I think in general, and I have posted this before-to have Joshua Radin sing privately for you is a big deal. I don't think Ali knew about what was in store for her date with Chris, because RS says that both Chris and Ali were surprised by that concert.

Joshua Radin's lyrics are very meaningful. They are heartfelt. So, that must have been a special date.
    Joshua Radin is Ali's favorite singer.

ETA: Can someone post the transcript of the conference call here?

Ali's statement that her heart wasn't capable of loving more than one person could be setting us up for her not choosing anyone at the FRC because Frank was her F1 OR it could be reassuring people that just because she was upset with Frank leaving, her F1 at the FRC was indeed the guy she loved and was her F1 all along. She wouldn't want any doubts out there that he was a default F1.JMO
    Last edited by n4692u; 05-19-2010 at 07:48 PM.

Does anyone know what's the point of the "Bachelor Cheat Sheet" that is added to the ABC bachelor site?

So having it on her playlist, could mean nothing as far as who she picked, because he was her favorite singer to begin with. But then again, having the concert with Chris, so fresh in your mind, playing this music would bring that forefront in your mind. If you chose someone else, you may not want to play this music right away.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3908368;
    Joshua Radin is Ali's favorite singer.
    Joshua Radin is awesome, and he is a great live performer. I went to one of his concerts last year. Hey, maybe he should be the next Bachelor if one of the guys from this season don't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3908372;
    Does anyone know what's the point of the "Bachelor Cheat Sheet" that is added to the ABC bachelor site?
    I printed one out and wanted to know what to do with it as well?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3908367;
    In listening to this interview, Sounds like she did find Love, and she may uproot her life, for that love. Thats the impression I got, She also said she knew what she wanted when she went into this, and also that she was only going to fall in love with one person. So in my opinion, the F1 was the only F1 from the beginning.
    Lacey that is the same impression that I got. And the vibe I am getting here is that she picked Chris- a good guy, like Roberto and Kirk (Frank will turn out to be a "there for the wrong reason" guy), but Chris will have the more compelling story. That's where the "tough choices" comes in.

This is out of the norm from the past several seasons but besides MF capitalizing on this in the future with millions of viewers tuning in if they decide to wed, they are also probably calling the spoilers cynical b@$tards because were not expecting this kind of ending.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3908376;
    Lacey that is the same impression that I got. And the vibe I am getting here is that she picked Chris- a good guy, like Roberto and Kirk (Frank will turn out to be a "there for the wrong reason" guy), but Chris will have the more compelling story. That's where the "tough choices" comes in.

This is out of the norm from the past several seasons but besides MF capitalizing on this in the future with millions of viewers tuning in if they decide to wed, they are also probably calling the spoilers cynical b@$tards because were not expecting this kind of ending.
    IF that happens, then that would be fantastic! I wouldn't believe it after the past few seasons and what those brought us with the drama surrounding the F1.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe ChrisL won't be edited to look like the perfect guy (even though we know he is) and Roberto will be the one who seems like the perfect choice? ChrisL is the one who made fun of one of the other guys right? Maybe they will show some of that and that will be our doubt as to him being the F1?