Page 54 of 958 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

In these articles she keeps saying about going back to her career. How can you pick someone and not honestly think you might have to move. Or make some changes in your life. Sometimes, I get the impression that she feels she will go right back to her old life, with work and friends. You have to be open about changes in your to incorporate both of your needs.

There is about a 35 minute Press Conference with Ali on TV Grapevine. I can't post the link, but if someone wants to listen to it and give us a recap that would be great.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

She sounds really tired in the conference call
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3908109;
    Will be interesting to see who picks out the right shaped diamond
    Asscher Cut

Asscher Cut Diamonds Shape: Diamond Source of Virginia Loose Diamonds Education
    Attached Images Attached Images

When the guy asked her if she was happy with the ending she said "you know (brief pause) im happy right now and im really confident with the descions that I made all along the way. Whether it was the 1st RC,the 3rd, or the last one I really dont have any regrets and im super confident with each descion along the way and i'm really happy right now"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

She said she is living with her best friend right now and has no plans to go back to facebook:

"I did leave my job at Facebook. At this point, I don't have plans to go back," she said.

"I hope to go back in the future, but it would probably be a while before that would happen. It's pretty final at this point, which is sad because I really loved it. I think at some point I'd be able to hopefully go back there, but I actually have some ideas for my own company that I'd like to possibly start."

FORT Fanatic

At the end of the call they said that they were planning on doing them on a weekly basis and if there is one next week it would be on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908335;
    She said she is living with her best friend right now and has no plans to go back to facebook:

Quote:
    "I did leave my job at Facebook. At this point, I don't have plans to go back," she said.

"I hope to go back in the future, but it would probably be a while before that would happen. It's pretty final at this point, which is sad because I really loved it. I think at some point I'd be able to hopefully go back there, but I actually have some ideas for my own company that I'd like to possibly start."

She did mention something about starting her own company in the extended preview when she was talking to some of the guys. Something to with dresses and giving back, I didn't quite catch it all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3908352;
    Quote:

She did mention something about starting her own company in the extended preview when she was talking to some of the guys. Something to with dresses and giving back, I didn't quite catch it all.
    I think she wanted to do some sort of dress exchange for formal dresses for special occasions to help people save money or something to that effect. She said she has a few ideas for businesses.

The guy that interviewed Ali today for TV Guide Canada said his article will be posted on Monday.