Page 53 of 958 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

"I totally respect Jake and all the decisions he made," she says. "The only thing that was different for me was, Jake had a really big heart. He felt that he had fallen in love with more than one person. For me, I don't feel my heart is capable of loving more than one person. Going in, I made a promise to myself that I really wanted to make sure that I didn't share those types of feelings unless I was sharing them with one person, and that I was completely positive that that was the person for me."
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________________

This tells me that she has picked one person and did not fall in love with all the F4 and that she could have only loved one person. Therefore, her F1 is the one she only fell for. Not gonna be a Jake edit where he fell for all(loud of cr@p) for his F4.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-19-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3908244;
    The end of this tells me that if Frank was truly her intended F1 then she wouldn't have picked anyone.
    Yah totally agree with that Pepper.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

The end of this tells me that if Frank was truly her intended F1 then she wouldn't have picked anyone.
    I agree. I feel like if she picked someone in the end that she was in love with that one and not another even if she gives the spiel that she couldn't make up her mind during the show cause they seem to all say that at the time and then say it was only one person after the show. Ie: Jillian

The Alphabet shared what Ali's playlist is today:

A song can say a lot about someone's mood. Ali took some time to share her current playlist and it may just give you some insight into the upcoming season
    1. Joshua Radin - "Today"
    2. The Wallflowers - "Closer to You"
    3. Colbie Caillat - "Oxygen"
    4. Damien Rice - "9 Crimes"
    5. Sia - "Breathe Me"
    6. Benny Benassi & The Biz - "Satisfaction"
    7. The Temper Trap - "Sweet Disposition"
    8. MGMT - "Kids"
    9. Train - "Hey, Soul Sister"
    10. Jay Sean (feat. Lil' Wayne) - "Down"
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

In one of those interviews, Ali said she was happy with the decisions she made, whether it was at the 3rd RC, 5th RC or the last RC. She says she's very happy. Also, I liked it when she said that she had definitely moved on from Jake now. It sounds like she did choose someone. What made me pause about Chris being F1 is when she said she wanted to have a baby when she's 30. Chris would be 38 by then. She seems to be sending a lot of mixed messages in these interviews. She talked like she is going right back to her career at FB. I just don't know what to think! Brad was very happy as well.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908282;
    The Alphabet shared what Ali's playlist is today:

1. Joshua Radin - "Today"
    2. The Wallflowers - "Closer to You"
    3. Colbie Caillat - "Oxygen"
    4. Damien Rice - "9 Crimes"
    5. Sia - "Breathe Me"
    6. Benny Benassi & The Biz - "Satisfaction"
    7. The Temper Trap - "Sweet Disposition"
    8. MGMT - "Kids"
    9. Train - "Hey, Soul Sister"
    10. Jay Sean (feat. Lil' Wayne) - "Down"
    Who went on the date that had the singer Joshua Radin? That is the winner of Ali's heart. I remember Jesse's girl as #1 also for Denna. Just saying no knowledge or info.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3908286;
    Who went on the date that had the singer Joshua Radin? That is the winner of Ali's heart. I remember Jesse's girl as #1 also for Denna. Just saying no knowledge or info.
    And that would be Chris L - and on his birthday as well LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

It sounds like to me that Ali did indeed pick someone! I am just glad she is happy
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Don't know what Josh sang to them on their date - but......... the lyrics to her #1 on her music list are very very interesting.............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

ITA. It also tells us if she did pick someone in the end, he was truly the F1 all along because she said her heart wasn't capable of loving more than one person.(like Jake)