Page 52 of 958 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

I saw this on twitter:

Hmmm. Was just on a conference call with #Bachelorette #Ali. She said she's going to see Jake and Vienna soon. At a wedding or Bachelor Pad?
    about 1 hour ago via web
    Guess no Canadians made it to the #Bachelorette finals: #Ali says she's never been to Canada before
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908125;
    I saw this on twitter:
    Jake and Vienna are supposed to be on the DWTS Finale. Perhaps Ali is going to be introduced that same night. Maybe she will see them before or afterwards?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908125;
    I saw this on twitter:
    I figured she was referring to seeing them on DWTS next week. Huumm

I asked him when his interview with Ali will be available. He writes for TV Guide Canada.

I found this part of CH's interview very interesting...

Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': 'One of the best seasons we've ever done' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Let's talk about Ali. She left in a hurry last season, but instead of shunning her, she's now back as the Bachelorette. Why do you think she was chosen?
    It's not the producers who are really making these decisions, it's the audience. The audience tells you what they want. In the case of Ali, yes, she left the show sort of unceremoniously and, in most cases, viewers would turn on [a contestant] for that. But in Ali's case, she was so likable and you felt for her and her situation. I think people are really going to like this new season of "The Bachelorette," it's probably one of the best seasons we've ever done.

Why do you say that?
    Just in terms of the stories that unfold, the people. It's a really dynamic season
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Cape man a contestant on "The Bachelorette"
    This is the title for a youtube video made interviewing people that know Chris in Cape Cod. Don't know if this goes in this thread or is allowed. It is by user capecast.

Here are some cute photos of Ali and CH at the Alphabet Summer Junket they went to:

'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky: I Was Afraid of Rejection

"The Bachelorette"'s Ali Fedotowsky can't reveal whether or not she finds her true love on the new season of "The Bachelorette," but she does tell ET that there is definitely some drama this season.

"Rumors are rumors and whether there is truth to them or not, I can't say because I actually haven't got a chance to look at any of them," Ali tells ET. "I just got back. I went through a lot. There is a lot of emotion -- good and bad. I think it will be interesting to watch and see how it unfolds."

The new "Bachelorette" says that she did have some trepidation before signing on the dotted line to search for love. Her reason? She was afraid of rejection.

"I have been heartbroken in the past," she says. "Not just from my relationship with Jake [Pavelka], but relationships I had before being on 'The Bachelor.' I think my big fear was that I knew I was choosing each guy because I wanted them to continue with me. I didn't necessarily know that because they were accepting a rose, it meant that they actually wanted to be with me. I questioned that a lot along the way and I was scared."

One rumor that Ali can address is the rumor that she went into "The Bachelorette" looking for the man who will be the father of her first child. Despite the buzz out there that she is ready to start a family, she says that isn't so.

"I did say to [host] Chris Harrison he asked me where I want to be in five years I said I would like to be pregnant in five years, meaning that when I am 30, I want to be pregnant with my first child. Am I ready for kids now? Absolutely not. I still have a career I want to build and things I need to accomplish before I start a family. I think that most of the guys felt the same way this season."

One thing Ali is certain of is the fact that she made the right decisions that got her to the end. She feels that the only Rose Ceremony that gave her second thoughts was the first one, because she hadn't had enough time to spend with the 25 bachelors.

"I just really went with the feeling I had about each person," she says. "I didn't weigh a lot: This person has these qualities, and this person has these qualities. I never wanted to compare the guys. I didn't think that was fair. Instead of comparing the guys, I compared my feelings for the guys. I really knew what I wanted. The only hard part was hurting someone to find my ending -- to hopefully find my guy."

The last phone call that Ali made to Jake on "The Bachelor," when he told her not to come back, is the last time she has ever spoken with him. But she says she knows now that they were never meant to be.

"I totally respect Jake and all the decisions he made," she says. "The only thing that was different for me was, Jake had a really big heart. He felt that he had fallen in love with more than one person. For me, I don't feel my heart is capable of loving more than one person. Going in, I made a promise to myself that I really wanted to make sure that I didn't share those types of feelings unless I was sharing them with one person, and that I was completely positive that that was the person for me."

"The Bachelorette" premieres Monday, May 24 at 9 p.m. on ABC.
    'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky: I Was Afraid Of Rejection

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908091;
    'The Bachelorette' dishes on infidelity and Jake

'The Bachelorette' dishes on infidelity and Jake
    Some of us have heard Justin cries more than once this season. We will have to wait and see if TB shows us that side of him!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3908236;
    'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky: I Was Afraid of Rejection

'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky: I Was Afraid Of Rejection
    The end of this tells me that if Frank was truly her intended F1 then she wouldn't have picked anyone.