46%
    Roberto Martinez
    4%
    Frank Neuschaefer

Total Votes: 3444

Who should Ali choose on The Bachelorette? Results - The Hollywood Gossip
    These results are to be expected.

Frank at 4%. Classic.

Totally shades of Reid vs. Ed all over again. It was like Kiptyn never even existed. TPTB know exactly what they're doing with their edits and know exactly how the audience is going to react.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

I am beginning to feel that this season is running a little to smoothly. The Justin non-scandal fizzled with enough momentum to promote BachPad.

The fake-Frank fake-fiasco prematurely released, and nobody really cared.

Now I am really wondering how TPTB are planning to get all the tabloid coverage and gossip show attention. Boy-meets-girl, they fall in love, no dirty laundry isn't going to get attention. I'm worried about what they are going to do to them.

Things could get ugly!

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980798;
    These results are to be expected.

Frank at 4%. Classic.

Totally shades of Reid vs. Ed all over again. It was like Kiptyn never even existed. TPTB know exactly what they're doing with their edits and know exactly how the audience is going to react.
    MF wants it close. One says no and they move on to the other or use one from TB and the other for BP.

I was a Reid fan but always liked Kip too and felt bad he totally got lost in the shuffle.

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison calls Ali and Frank's Relationship "Obviously Flawed"

As Bachelorette Ali and her final three suitors embark on exotic dates in Tahiti, Frank may let his doubts lead him to exit. But for viewers annoyed that they've already been spoiled by previews, Chris Harrison says, "If you think you think you've seen everything, you haven't." Plus: Was Roberto in his baseball uniform cheesy or adorable?

TVGuide.com: What did you think of this week's episode?Chris Harrison: I love the hometown episodes because it takes the show in a completely different direction. When you involve families, it just changes it. All of a sudden you are exactly who you are in life, which is a good thing. Up until hometowns we're all travelling together, staying in the same hotel and there's some sort of camaraderie to the whole thing. Hometowns change everything because not only do you introduce your family, but you're separated. The only time they see each other from here on out is at rose ceremonies.

TVGuide.com: Was Ali's decision to eliminate Kirk that tough?
    Harrison: I don't know if the decision for Kirk was bad, I just know overall it was a really bad night for her. She got down to this final four and it was a really good group of guys. At this point you're dumping someone who has given you no reason to, just introduced you to their family, and has done nothing wrong. In any other world, she wouldn't have quit dating Kirk, but at this time she had to choose someone and their relationship was just not as far along as the others were.

TVGuide.com: Did his dad's taxidermy hobby have anything to do with it?
    Harrison: Ali had to decide, "Wow I met this great guy, now I'm back in Green Bay, Wis., this is who he really is. Is this something I can live with?" Can she live with this house of death looking up at her all the time?

TVGuide.com: Do you think Ali and Chris L's connection feels the most "real"?
    Harrison: She always told me her relationships started really slow and as a friendship and then they evolved into something bigger, better and stronger. That's exactly what's happened to her and Chris. They started as friends and a lot of it had to do with the common thread of her losing her grandmother and him [losing] his mom. Then the relationship really took off in Lisbon. That was as awesome and emotional of a hometown as we've ever had.

TVGuide.com: Chris showing up on the beach with the dog didn't hurt.
    Harrison: It was a J. Crew ad, it really was. You just want to stamp an American flag on it. I expected Lee Greenwood to pop up and start singing, "I'm proud to be an American."

TVGuide.com: What about Roberto's dad questioning Ali?
    Harrison: It was very real, wasn't it? Roberto's dad expresses more of a cultural difference of, "This is my son, he's our prize possession, he has a lot to offer, so I'm not worried about Ali, I'm worried about Roberto." I think it's a very honest reaction. That's how I would be as a dad. Any girl who comes in my house to date my son [has] to be good enough to date my son, not vice versa. That was a typical proud father moment.

TVGuide.com: Ali sure sure did love Roberto in his baseball uniform.
    Harrison: I wasn't sure if it was cheesy or adorable, but most of the women seemed to like it. Obviously he probably wouldn't have done that on a normal date. It's part of the show and they had fun with it, goofing around. The way he did it and went about it came off fun and playful and not, "Hey, remember my good old days?"

TVGuide.com: I'm starting to wonder what Ali sees in Frank.
    Harrison: I always had questions about Frank with her. This goes to trying to figure out women, which never in a million years will I ever attempt to do. But is it trying to fix him? The relationship is obviously flawed compared to the other ones. I'm not sure what her motivation is, but there's this chemistry, they really like each other, but he makes it hard on her. ... When they're going they're as strong as anybody, but when they're not, he's complaining or worried. Maybe she doesn't even realize how much work it is. When you see them going they seem to have as much, if not more, chemistry than the other guys, but then when it's bad, it's really bad between them.

TVGuide.com: We've seen a lot in the previews about Frank and Ali, so is there more to the story we'll learn?
    Harrison: Like with Justin, if you think you know everything, and you think you've seen everything, you haven't. That's why we weren't too worried about showing that something is coming because it's something you have to see, something you're going to want to hear and you have to experience to know what's happened. It's almost less about Frank and Ali and more about how it shapes the rest of our show. ... We'll have a lot to talk about next week.

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison calls Ali and Frank's Relationship "Obviously Flawed" - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Roberto, Chris, & Kirk did commentaries on their portions of the HTD. Sweeeeet! was great enough to do a transcript of Roberto's date!

Part 1 Roberto's HTD @ UT Baseball field:

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3980937;
    Here we go!:

Roberto -- 00:05 -- Hey Everyone! It's Roberto. I'll be commenting on my part of the date.

Roberto -- 02:11 -- Tampa is such an awesome city. There was so much I wanted to show Ali that day.

Roberto -- 02:25 -- I spent a lot of time at the University of Tampa. I made a lot of great memories and a lot of great friends. Getting ready to show Ali around was a bit surreal, but I knew we would enjoy every minute of it.

Roberto -- 02:49 -- I remember being really excited to see her. I missed her a lot. It seemed as if I hadnít seen here in forever, though it had only been a few days.

Roberto -- 03:45 -- It should be no surprise to anyone that one of my favorite movies is "Field of Dreams" with Kevin Costner. This was my field of dreams for the day.

Roberto -- 04:18 -- Ali's jersey, what a cool moment! I remembered laughing thinking how surreal this all was. I remembered wearing that jersey at the college world series in 2003. It looks a lot better with her name on the back.

Roberto -- 04:30 -- I remember asking myself if this whole uniform thing would work for her. No risk, no reward right! I went with the pants up.

Roberto -- 04:34 -- One of my favorite moments of the day. Ali jumping into my arms!

Roberto -- 05:04 -- I wasn't sure if she got this. I'm big on quoting movies. I stole this line from Happy Gilmore. It's all in the hips, well sort of.

Roberto -- 05:21 -- Ali can rake (baseball lingo for hit really well)! You didn't see the one where she almost took my head off with one of her hits. We got a good laugh out of it.

Roberto -- 05:25 -- A perfect strike, Ali seriously, I think you had some practice before coming out here.

Roberto -- 05:37 -- Getting to hit on the field was awesome! Brought back some great memories of hitting in this ballpark.

Roberto -- 06:00 -- The coolest homerun trot in the history of this field. The homeplate stomp was priceless.

Roberto -- 06:40 -- Another risky move. I was afraid she might think the baseball card was cheesy, but I think it worked out.

Roberto -- 08:30 -- This is when I really realized Ali was nervous about meeting the familia.

Tobe continued......

Part 2 Roberto;s HTD Meet the Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3980945;
    Part 2:

Roberto -- 09:43 -- I was on cloud nine walking into the house. I couldn't wait to introduce the family to Ali. I remember wanting to stay close to her to make sure she was comfortable. My family can get a little rowdy.

Roberto -- 10:12 -- I was glad my brother Pete asked this question. This whole thing can test you mentally and emotionally. It was nice to be reminded of why she gave me the first rose. Nice work Pedro.

Roberto -- 11:31 -- Vintage Pops. I love him, he is a proud papa, but I was a little worried about him being tough on Ali. I made sure to remind him a couple times to take it easy.

Roberto -- 12:01 -- My most embarrassing part of the night.

Roberto -- 13:35 -- Great question dad asking her what her goals are in life.

Roberto -- 14:30 -- I missed my mom so much. She is the sweetest person. I know she loves me very much which is why her opinion was so important to me.

Roberto -- 15:30 -- My dad gave some great advice that I used right away.

Roberto -- 16:00 -- Salsa music and dancing are a big part of the Latin culture.

Thanks alot Sweeeeet!! Glad to know Roberto is alive and well,

Who is going to do Chris' and Kirk's commentary? Did Frank do one?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3980984;
    Who is going to do Chris' and Kirk's commentary? Did Frank do one?
    To my knowledge Frank didn't do one. Sweeeeet transcribed Roberto's because fans on his thread who can't watch the video asked her to. So I posted it here so others could see. I figured making others aware of it someone might what to watch and transcribe the others comments.

Here is Ali at the hair salon yesterday July 13th with Kathryn in Beverly Hills. The caption said she was getting hair extensions put back in.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."