Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3980684;
    Sorry Cash but maybe that is Cash's source (Don) is melinda (Dawn)
    What???

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3980688;
    What???
    I think 4health is saying that maybe "Don" and "melinda havea" are one in the same.

That's not what I was saying though, FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3980698;
    I think 4health is saying that maybe "Don" and "melinda havea" are one in the same.

Thanks... the Don/Dawn had me confuzzled!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980547;
    All I know is they planned it from the beginning for it to be like that. No idea why exactly. Just that it wasn't a last minute thing, planned well in advance.
    Has "Don" provided accurate spoilers to you in the past?
    /

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980714;
    Has "Don" provided accurate spoilers to you in the past?
    /
    New source.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3980698;

I cannot imagine them being the same since the earlier poster was barely coherent and it was really difficult to understand anything she was posting. Including that the cameramen do not know what they're filming but of all people CH knows what went down.

I'm also wondering now why this brand new source would reveal so much? It's so much more than just "Roberto is F1, they're engaged." Like you said, VAgirl79, reading the second part of the blog is bordering on fanfiction.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980719;
    New source.
    That concerns me. Hope it's true but not as hopeful now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980334;
    I don't recall any spoilers saying Roberto was final 1 until after the RS spoiler myself.
    Sanlee - remember we talked about the Jokers posts laceygirl brought over that said Roberto was the F1 before the season even started?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980500;
    Last night was a trifecta of subliminal and blatant messages that your average non-savvy viewer couldn't resist.

Message #1 Frank- Ali digs Frank alot, potential F1, but rumblings of trouble throughout the date followed by major thunder of preview with girlfriend. Message, huge block to F1 and pushing potential no pick.

Message #2 Roberto- Ali's hot for Roberto, Dream Fairytale F1 pick when Frank goes Kaput.

Message #3 Chris- This one started subliminally from that 1st 5 to watch article, Chris L the GOOD guy, deceased mother, common Mass. boy, and selfless match. This went from rumblings to thunder to hurricane to TORNADO. Last night the Tornado started to whirl. Mind you before anyone gets all het up about what I'm about to say. I'm speaking of editing and what was chosen to be shown of a natural situation occuring in this family, manipulated none the less. Last night it was full on sympathy press, Cape pride, Mass. commonality and good guy underdog. You had in big massive banners widowed pop, sister-in-law, bethrothed sister-in-law, brothers, and all of Cape figuratively and actually begging for Chris to get the love of his life to share his grief with. Let the last to be married, older brother with no one to share his grief with find someone. Let poor deceased mom looking down, dad before he dies, and existing siblings find peace knowing Chris has someone to share his life with before it's too late. The big banner message was read loud and clear. Now every woman who picked the wrong hot guy, good guy who finished last, person with deceased parents, Massachusetts bred, fan of the underdog is pulling for Ali to choose Chris while being scared she'll pick Roberto or No one. But, whether she loves him or not, whether she's right for him or not they want her to pick him. They're rooting for him. Fleissed accomplished. Now when he's dumped alone or dumped with Roberto the whole world cries foul only to rejoice and watch as he gets his chance on the Bachelor. Mission accomplished on a grander scale than Jason or Reid ever was. just my thoughts take them or leave them. Adios!

Vaya con dios!!!!!!
    Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!! Great post....they set up Chris's sympathy storyline so well, I half expected Ty to be on the megaphone and all the local people surrounding the house yelling "MOVE THAT BUS!!! MOVE THAT BUS!!!!" You figured this out perfectly and Chris's season will get even bigger ratings! Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3980745;
    Sanlee - remember we talked about the Jokers posts laceygirl brought over that said Roberto was the F1 before the season even started?
    Oh yeah, I do remember those posts.
    Not too many people even took a second look at those articles, etc. (they disregarded them) though so that is why I totally forgot about those when we were talking about whether Roberto is F1 spoilers came out before or after RS said Ali is single.