Page 51 of 958 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3907733;
    "One thing you'll love about Ali--she's not a poker player. When things happen, you will know it."

Perhaps this is why we aren't and won't see much of Chris L. Too obvious. Wasn't that true of Andrew's season as well? I remember them saying afterwards that it was so clear that he was into Jen that they couldn't show too much of it.
    I definitely remember them saying that about Jason during his season and look how that turned out!

Has anyone heard anything about Ali doing a conference call? It's late. Jillian did her first conference call on on 5/12 and the premiere was 5/18. It is now 5/19 and Ali's premiere in 5/24. Why have we not had one interview with Ali post filming yet? That's troublesome to me.

I remember Jillian did a conference call when its was still only the F3. I believe she was in Hawaii. And she said how difficult this was, that all F3 were incredible. blah, blah, blah, you know the drill.. Would be anxious to hear what Ali has to say. Am also looking forward to her appearances on Monday on the Ellen show and I believe JK.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3907863;
    Has anyone heard anything about Ali doing a conference call? It's late. Jillian did her first conference call on on 5/12 and the premiere was 5/18. It is now 5/19 and Ali's premiere in 5/24. Why have we not had one interview with Ali post filming yet? That's troublesome to me.
    There is a conference call today, in about an hour and a half.

Daily News Releases

Not sure how long it will take for quotes and a transcript to follow.

I wonder what the statement in articles that Ali had a tough decision to make at the end and she's proud and happy with the decision that she made. What could the "tough" decision be? I wonder if it has something to do with Frank....

'The Bachelorette': Ali Fedotowsky 'found a lot of different emotions'

The debut of Ali Fedotowsky's season of "The Bachelorette" is just around the corner. Zap2it caught up with her at an ABC press day to get all the dish about her "Around the World" season.

So tell us about your season.
    My season will be filled with a lot of fun, exciting things all around the world. The fact that I got to travel a lot was so exciting to me. I've always wanted to travel.

We screened the first episode and picked out a few favorites, can we ask you about them? We picked out Frank and Phillip from Chicago and Chris from Cape Cod. How'd we do?
    They're good guys! I got really lucky with a bunch of great guys. Frank was like jumping out of the top of the limousine, Chris and I had the commonality of both being from Massachusetts. I'm so grateful what a great job ABC did at picking out these guys for me. They're all awesome and so different. I'm lucky.

We've heard rumors that someone from Jake's season comes back on your season. We hope it's Tenley. We thought you two should've had a spin-off
    Oh my god, I love that! I love Tenley! I wish she came and helped me pick out the boys. You'll have to wait and see if anybody comes. I actually saw Tenley right before I started shooting the show. It was the first and only time we've seen each other, we had been talking over email. We both cried when we saw each other, she's so supportive of everything with me. She's such a great girl, I love her.

Are you still in touch with anyone else from Jake's season?
    I keep really close contact with Kathryn Sherlock, love her. She's such a sweetheart. Valishia, she's one of the most amazing women I've ever met. A woman full of strength. She's given me some really great advice.

So ... did you find love?
    I definitely found a lot of different emotions. [laughs] I made the best decisions I could along the way and you'll have to tune in and see if I found that special guy.
    'The Bachelorette': Ali Fedotowsky 'found a lot of different emotions' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

'The Bachelorette' dishes on infidelity and Jake

Ali Fedotowsky ditched "The Bachelor" last season for her job.

The smiley former Facebook advertising account manager now has a new gig as "The Bachelorette." Fedotowsky is the latest leading lady in a long line of single men and woman — 20, to be exact — selected to sift through a stack of suitors in hopes of finding the perfect match on the interconnected, long-running ABC reality dating franchise.

Fedotowsky previously chose her career over Jake Pavelka, who was dumped by Jillian Harris on the fifth edition of "The Bachelorette." Harris was rejected in the 13th chapter of "The Bachelor" by Jason Mesnick, runner-up on the fourth edition of "The Bachelorette" with DeAnna Pappas, among those dumped by Brad Womack on the 11th "Bachelor" edition.

Fedotowsky will trek from Los Angeles to such locales as New York, Iceland, Turkey and Tahiti during her quest for love (premiering May 24 on ABC at 9 p.m. EDT). In a recent interview, the 25-year-old Clark University graduate reminisced about Pavelka, discussed her most athletic suitors and recalled when a boyfriend cheated on her — while she was sleeping.

___

AP: Why did you want to do "The Bachelorette" after what happened last season with Jake?

Fedotowsky: My decision to choose my job over Jake last season was really hard. I think it worked out for the best because he is now in love and has his relationship, and he's engaged and happy, and I'm happy, and that's really all that matters. This time, I decided I wanted to do what's best for me, and that's putting love first.

AP: Have you seen or spoken with Jake since the show? Do you still have feelings for him?

Fedotowsky: I haven't seen Jake since the show. I wanted to watch him on "Dancing With the Stars," because I heard he's really great. I don't have those kind of feelings. I will always care for him as a friend. He's a great guy and a great person, but I've definitely moved on.

AP: How do you feel about infidelity? Have you ever had a boyfriend cheat on you?

Fedotowsky: I've had a boyfriend cheat on me — in a bad way — while I was sleeping in another room. It was in another room of my house. It's wrong. It's unforgivable. Do I necessarily think once a cheater always a cheater? No, I don't think that, but I think once you've done it once in a relationship, it's very hard to recover in that relationship.

AP: Tell us about some of your suitors, like professional wrestler Justin Rego and baseball player Roberto Martinez.

Fedotowsky: Justin is an emotional guy. You would think that being a strong wrestler that he would not really be that way, but you'll be surprised the other side that you see of Justin. Roberto is a great guy. You might see a little bit of baseball on the show.

AP: Are you happy with the experience? Are you in love? Are you engaged?

Fedotowsky: Do I have tan on my ring finger? I'm very happy. I just made the decisions that were the ones I felt the most confident in along the way. I'm very proud of each decision that I made, whether or not I fell in love, you'll have to tune in to see.
    'The Bachelorette' dishes on infidelity and Jake

Ali Fedotowsky ('The Bachelorette')

Vienna Girardi may have won Jake Pavelka's heart in last season's Bachelor, but there's no doubting that some of the most memorable moments of the series were provided by Ali Fedotowsky. After making the emotional decision to leave the show to focus on work, the 25-year-old from San Francisco is now back searching for love again as the star of The Bachelorette. We caught up with her as she chatted about her suitors, wedding plans and what advice Jillian Harris gave her...

What was the timeline from when you left The Bachelor to becoming The Bachelorette?
    "I got the phone call from my company about whether or not I could stay or leave hours before the Rose Ceremony and I made the choice to leave the show. I went right back to work that following Monday when I got home. I got approached - it was after I was already off the show and it aired - a while later and it was honestly not something I ever imagined I would be asked to do, and I was really shocked and nervous. By the time I was approached I felt like I was healed from the show, and in order to make my decision about whether or not I wanted to become The Bachelorette, I wanted to make sure I saw the season finale of The Bachelor so I could have closure with that and move on with my next adventure."

Are you happy with the men they picked for you?
    "I'm so happy with the guys I got this season. One thing I said to the producers coming in was that I didn't want the male model who can't put two sentences together. I want smart, interesting guys that are going to keep me excited about the relationship and who they are and what they bring to the table. That's exactly what I got and I'm so happy. I want to thank each and every one of them for coming because they made the experience really great for me."

How important were first impressions to you?
    "Actually, I was going in thinking that first impressions wouldn't really mean anything to me because I've always been the type of girl who will go for a guy who has told me a story that is really interesting or has made me laugh. I was so nervous that first night that I don't even think I remember a lot of the first impressions! It doesn't weigh that heavily."

Were you confident you would find love?
    "Oh, I was so confident going into this that I could find my husband. I would not have done this show otherwise. When I was first approached to be The Bachelorette I had a lot of concerns. I was so happy in my career and job and I loved being in San Francisco. I just didn't know if it was the right choice. I had a conversation with my best friends and they said to me, 'If you find your husband on this show, nothing else matters'. That's when I knew that being on the show was the right choice and I was absolutely confident from night one that my husband would be in that room and I like to think I kept that confidence."

Are you ready to have kids or start a family?
    "Let me clear this up! There are some articles out there I have seen suggesting that I want children right away. That is not the case! Chris Harrison asked me where I wanted to be in five years and I said, 'I want to be pregnant in five years', meaning when I am 30 I want to be pregnant with my first child. So am I ready for kids now? Absolutely not! I still have a career I want to build and things I want to accomplish before I am ready to start a family."

Have you thought about what sort of wedding or engagement ring you want?
    "Oh my gosh, I have never in my life thought about what my wedding would be like! My uncle is actually a jeweller and he's always said that Asscher cut is pretty nice so I guess if I had to pick something that is what I'd go for. For the wedding dress I'd want something really simple, and I'd want my hair to be really natural. I plan on wearing Converse under my wedding dress so it has to be long enough to hide those! I don't like to be all glammed up, I like to be natural, so I think I'd have a natural look."

Now that you've gone through the process, do you have more understanding of what Jake went through?
    "Absolutely. I just remember thinking when I was on The Bachelor, 'Why would Jake be insecure about anything? He has all these girls here vying for his attention'. But being on The Bachelorette, I get it. People can say to me all day, 'I'm falling for you, you're beautiful'. All these words, but to me, I always found myself questioning that. Is this person being sincere? Do they really care for me? One thing that was important for me to make clear to the guys was, 'I am offering you a rose but you are accepting it back. Don't accept it if you don't want it'. It was important for me that they knew this was serious and not just a game. I have so much more respect for Jake and Jillian and Jason and everyone who has been through this. It is really difficult and by far the hardest thing I've ever done."

Have you spoken to any former Bachelorettes or Jake about being the one handing out the roses?
    "I haven't spoken to Jake at all actually, not even to this day. I actually think there is a good chance I might be running into him and Vienna soon and I hope to talk to him about my journey a little bit. I did talk to Jillian Harris beforehand. She wanted this to be my experience and to wish me luck. Her advice was basically to make sure I had a lot of travel hairspray on hand when I was on the road! She was really sweet saying, 'Oh I'm so glad you're the next Bachelorette', and all that. I haven't actually met her in person but I hope to in the future."

Do you think looking back that you made the right decision leaving The Bachelor?
    "I think that at the time it was the right decision in the sense that I don't think I'm supposed to be with Jake. He found someone and he is with Vienna and they are happy and I'm happy for them. But, do I think that choosing a job over someone who is potentially the love of your life is the wrong choice? I do. It's kind of hard to answer. If I had stayed, would I have ended up with Jake? I don't think so. I think he would have ended up with Vienna anyway. So in that sense I think it is the right choice but I'm so glad that I now know I will never make that choice again."

Are you happy with how the season ends?
    "I'm happy right now and I'm really confident with the decisions I made all along the way, whether it was the third Rose Ceremony, the fifth or the last. I don't have any regrets and I'm really happy right now."

The Bachelorette premieres May 24 at 9pm on ABC
    Television - Interview - Ali Fedotowsky ('The Bachelorette') - Digital Spy

Will be interesting to see who picks out the right shaped diamond
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3908109;
    Will be interesting to see who picks out the right shaped diamond
    I like how she asks if they can see her ring tan line...she's funny.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.