Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980334;
    I don't recall any spoilers saying Roberto was final 1 until after the RS spoiler myself.
    That's what I said too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3980365;
    So, wait, Cash has 2 sources? Are they both in agreement to what transpired at FRC? Or is the FRC info from just one source?
    Cash has multiple sources. Some tried,true, and trusted from previous seasons. These latest blogs with complete FRC info are from a new source which is why she has qualified them. One os Cash's trusted sources mentioned Roberto as F1, but the source wans't 100% certain. Another source thought she was single and another source hadn't heard anything.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3980076;
    The Bachelorette - Helicopter Tour
    Ali takes Roberto on a helicopter tour around the island and they remember their first date together.

The Bachelorette video on TV.com

The Bachelorette - Oyster Hunting
    Ali and Chris find oysters at the beach and discover the pearls inside!

The Bachelorette video on TV.com

I noticed that Ali is wearing a flower behind her left ear in the date with Roberto ... as opposed to her right ear when she goes to meet Frank. I guess this confirms that she is taken.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

I would imagine that MF & Co is looking at the sources reporting an ending, their audience reach, influence and their message and then planning his strategy accordingly.

At first, I thought by showing the Frank fiasco so early was to better manage expectations and to minimize the backlash for the show and for Ali (who he has a reported fondess for) when she picks no one. However, since that has become the expected ending in the average viewers mind, wouldn't an Ali/Roberto pairing be a surprise?

From last night edits, MF made it seem like it was Frank or no one for the average viewer - who isn't analyzing every iota of data or matching post-show PR to episodic PIs and show content. I am not saying who they think she should pick but rather what they anticipate to happen based on the show and the previews - a crestfallen Ali winding up alone - so a Roberto F1 could provide a surprise ending.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980334;
    I don't recall any spoilers saying Roberto was final 1 until after the RS spoiler myself.
    Long memory, long memory. It was mentioned in this very thread try going back the week before the premiere to just after.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980399;
    Long memory, long memory. It was mentioned in this very thread try going back the week before the premiere to just after.
    It's good that you have one, because this show is nothing but contradictions and edits.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3980398;
    I would imagine that MF & Co is looking at the sources reporting an ending, their audience reach, influence and their message and then planning his strategy accordingly.

At first, I thought by showing the Frank fiasco so early was to better manage expectations and to minimize the backlash for the show and for Ali (who he has a reported fondess for) when she picks no one. However, since that has become the expected ending in the average viewers mind, wouldn't an Ali/Roberto pairing be a surprise?

From last night edits, MF made it seem like it was Frank or no one for the average viewer - who isn't analyzing every iota of data or matching post-show PR to episodic PIs and show content. I am not saying who they think she should pick but rather what they anticipate to happen based on the show and the previews - a crestfallen Ali winding up alone - so a Roberto F1 could provide a surprise ending.
    I took the edit to make it seem like Frank was final 1 myself...or actually w/ the spoilers, why she didn't pick the final 2.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3980398;

Don't agree with this at all. For the average viewer, at least the ones I've talked to and whose FBs and blogs I've stalked today, it's Roberto or no one. Frank is a loser and Chris is the perfect one who's the next Bach.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Remember, two days before the season began, Ali was on Extra. She made a statement that now makes sense, thanks to Cash's source.

"I had to kiss a couple of cuuuute frogs before I met my Prince!"

If she had picked noone, she wouldn't have said this. Cash's source said that Roberto is her prince and Ali is his princess. Hence, the tiara.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3980419;
    Remember, two days before the season began, Ali was on Extra. She made a statement that now makes sense, thanks to Cash's source.

"I had to kiss a couple of cuuuute frogs before I met my Prince!"

If she had picked noone, she wouldn't have said this. Cash's source said that Roberto is her prince and Ali is his princess. Hence, the tiara.
    Great catch! There are so many things that are now starting to make sense after Cash shared what she knew from a new source. It's hard not to believe it since things seem to be all coming together.

Now watch she ends up single like everyone's been saying.

Sanlee, you're going to laugh!!

This was your response!! (Media Thread, p. 71)

That is a very good thing to hear. The fact that she says she found her prince means that she is happy with her F1. (Meaning there is a F1)