Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980328;
    I don't check out the kisses that much to tell how she kisses any of them.
    Ohhh it's late! Sorry, they *did* have open-mouth kisses; not close-mouthed. That's what I thought you were saying (closed-mouthed!). I need to go to bed, sheez! Sorry atem!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980329;
    I follow RS most. I thought his no pick came before Roberto spoiler. I tell ya I can't wait until finale just for this mess to be over with.
    I don't recall any spoilers saying Roberto was final 1 until after the RS spoiler myself.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980334;
    I don't recall any spoilers saying Roberto was final 1 until after the RS spoiler myself.
    Ditto! I remember LOTS of speculation saying Roberto but no one had come out with Roberto as F1. Everyone was saying they knew who Ali *didn't* choose (Chris) but beyond that, there was conflicting info.

RS is still sticking with his "Ali is single!" statement. I can't understand how his sources would all be wrong.... I think it would be quite comical if he is wrong for once! But I just don't understand how he could be, not with all this info he is getting from Bachelor Pad and all the info that he had correctly said in the past.

Has Cash's source been correct in the past?

Someone named Melinda Havea was telling us that Ali had picked Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3980339;
    Ditto! I remember LOTS of speculation saying Roberto but no one had come out with Roberto as F1.

RS is still sticking with his "Ali is single!" statement. I can't understand how his sources would all be wrong.... I think it would be quite comical if he is wrong for once! But I just don't understand how he could be, not with all this info he is getting from Bachelor Pad and all the info that he had correctly said in the past.

Has Cash's source been correct in the past?
    Before the RS spoilers it was Chris L was final 1.

eta

Cash's 'source' is new and that's why she said not to take it too seriously. To wait to see if the episodes match with what she was told.

Me either. I remember learning from both Cash and RS that Ali was a single girl. Then the next episode showed nothing of Roberto in Iceland. I found that to be weird.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980342;
    Before the RS spoilers it was Chris L was final 1.
    Yes, but RS kept saying he knew who Ali didn't choose but he couldn't say who was F1. That is what was confusing to all of us. Then he finally released his info...

Spoiler article that referenced F3, F2. Came out around Premiere. Mentioned Roberto would make great Bachelor, but he won't be, because he's engaged to Ali. Remember? That one. People discarded it when TeamKip came out with her Chris L was the one. Then, the spoiler bonanza went on from there. Then, closer around the RS reveal you had US initial story Ali was engaged, followed by Ali engaged to Roberto story. YOu had Cash with her initial F2, F1 reveal, Bloomers, now Cash 2nd source and on and on, etc. Makes you dizzy. But, all logged here somewhere on Fort .

ETA: oops forgot Melinda Havea too, lol. Even ABC board person who said double ending Ali engaged to someone.
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 07-13-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980356;
    Spoiler article that referenced F3, F2. Came out around Premiere. Mentioned Roberto would make great Bachelor, but he won't be because he's engaged to Ali. Remember? That one. People discarded it when TeamKip came out with her Chris L wa sthe one. Then, the spoiler bonanza went on from there. Then, closer around the RS reveal you had Us initial story Ali was engaed followed by Ali engaged to Roberto story. YOu had Cash with her initial F2, F1 reveal, Bloomers, now Cash 2nd source and on and on, etc. Makes you dizzy. But, all logged here somewhere on Fort .
    There's so many articles. Thanks though.

This season doesn't make any sense to me. Ali going through a MTP and dumping both is something I would have never thought of. I just hope neither propose.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980356;
    Spoiler article that referenced F3, F2. Came out around Premiere. Mentioned Roberto would make great Bachelor, but he won't be, because he's engaged to Ali. Remember? That one. People discarded it when TeamKip came out with her Chris L was the one. Then, the spoiler bonanza went on from there. Then, closer around the RS reveal you had US initial story Ali was engaged, followed by Ali engaged to Roberto story. YOu had Cash with her initial F2, F1 reveal, Bloomers, now Cash 2nd source and on and on, etc. Makes you dizzy. But, all logged here somewhere on Fort .

ETA: oops forgot Melinda Havea too, lol. Even ABC board person who said double ending Ali engaged to someone.
    So, wait, Cash has 2 sources? Are they both in agreement to what transpired at FRC? Or is the FRC info from just one source?