Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3980279;
    Please be easy and not throw really large stones at me when I say this.

But do you think that for the 20th season, MF might just hand us the love story we have been wanting?
    I know that is really far fetched, but he could actually be having the last laugh at all of this. Once the stories got started, he realized the direction they were heading, and he said to himself, I'll just fool all those people and give them what they have wanted for years now.

Okay, now for all of us who believe that, my swamp land in Arizona is up for sale real cheap. I'll even throw in a couple of gators.
    No, I don't think so. I think RS is right and she's single. All this pro-Roberto propaganda is just too much for MF not to have had an active role in for me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980294;
    I don't think they want Roberto viewed like Vienna. lol Their edits are polar opposties. He is a fan fave with a glorious edit and friends with all the men. He's beloved and well, V became well liked after the break. lol

I also don't think he wants Ali seen as a heartless jerk because she hasn't been edited as one nor do I think she is one. She's insecure but not mean.

I think the main point is just to push CL as TB. I think that is MF's focus now because if he has the happy ending and proposal his focus would now be on the next season and getting CL into the role.
    It still makes no sense to get people thinking it's Roberto that's final 1 to get people to want Chris L to be the next puppet Bachelor.

I say the contradictions come every freaking year. It's nothing new. There is always something to make people believe something else happens. Be it Frank coming back, Roberto being final 1, Chris being final 1 vs what really happened with her being single.
    Last edited by atem; 07-13-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980305;
    It still makes no sense to get people thinking it's Roberto that's final 1 to get people to want Chris L to be the next puppet Bachelor.
    The Roberto as F1 came out after RS info about her being single came out. I think it was done to counter that. If she's single why they pushed Roberto if it is false could have been to get CL fans riled. It worked.

If Ali is single they could still edit CL as default F1 even though he was meant to be F3 as technically there would be no F1. MF is very deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980311;
    The Roberto as F1 came out after RS info about her being single came out. I think it was done to counter that. If she's single why they pushed Roberto if it is false could have been to get CL fans riled. It worked.

If Ali is single they could still edit CL as default F1 even though he was meant to be F3 as technically there would be no F1. MF is very deliberate.
    So? We had people still thinking Chris L is final 1 with vauge clues about open kisses and tennis shoes. It happens all the time.

I don't get why it was Roberto the tabliods went with, but that there was some not pat answers about Roberto unlike Chris L in the beginning including RS.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980311;

Actually initial Roberto Spoiler article about Ali being engaged to Roberto came well before that. Bloomers source, Cash's source came after the RS no one info

I think there's some truth to this from this standpoint. MF has to counter the ramped rumors somehow, so one way or another he needs people to stay interested enough to watch the ending. Alluding to Ali choosing someone via a past contestant (which I just hate that it would be Tenley) is a way that he can get his message out there, that Ali chooses someone and that is likely Roberto.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980317;
    So? We had people still thinking Chris L is final 1 with vauge clues about open kisses and tennis shoes. It happens all the time.

I don't get why it was Roberto the tabliods went with, but that there was some not pat answers about Roberto unlike Chris L in the beginning including RS.
    What open kisses? Their first one-on-one was far from open mouth....hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3980327;
    What open kisses? Their first one-on-one was far from open mouth....hehe!
    I don't check out the kisses that much to tell how she kisses any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980322;
    Actually initial Roberto Spoiler article about Ali being engaged to Roberto came well before that. Bloomers source, Cash's source came after the RS no one info
    I follow RS most. I thought his no pick came before Roberto spoiler. I tell ya I can't wait until finale just for this mess to be over with.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980285;
    Jimmy & Ali were just meaning not taped months ago and already over when she asked for advice like the FRC was. If she asked him for advice on the MTA or ATFR he would be able to give at the time it occurred because it hadn't happened yet. Understand? It was just her pacifying him when he was joking about her having needed his help when she made the decision months ago.
    I understand your explanation, I guess I misunderstood when you said it was LIVE meaning that it happens as we view it was your reference or with JK Live pretaped on same day, (but we don't see a live show) I thought there might be a little confusion/misunderstanding. MTA is taped week before it is aired, not like JK Live the same day so that was why I made comment. Yes Ali and JK have a lot of joking going on throughout this season so your point is a good one. I know this response sounds kind of confusing, but I get it! lol