Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980117;
    Anybody going to answer my question as to how anyone would know what Ali and Roberto talked about OFF CAMERA? Is Don, Ali or Rob?
    Pattycake, answer to your question told to me by Cash in PM from her source "Don":

"About nobody being around to hear what she said to him, a few people knew what was going on. MF knew she was going to be telling him they would spend extra days together before the FRC. Rob needed to know that the FRC for him wouldn't be for a few days and that he would spend those days with Ali. And afterward, Ali told everybody about the tiara thing. She was really excited about it. That's how people knew. All according to Don. Make of that what you wish."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980230;
    Tenley comparing Roberto to Vienna? What an idiot.
    Not really. I have compared Ali/Roberto to Jake/Vienna in that Jake went with lust..not love in choosing. Ali...IMO is only thinking with her girly parts where Roberto is concerned. That is the only assumption I can come up with since the show isn't showing me anything but:

Ali- "You're hot"
    Roberto -"I like kissing you"
    Ali- "You're soooo hot"
    Roberto - "You're awesome"

If she chooses Roberto, they will fizzle just like Jake/Vienna.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980258;
    Honestly, after watching Tenley confirm exactly what the edit was telling us last night, I'm leaning your way. It's just too ridiculous. The edit told us she should choose Chris, but she'll choose Roberto and now MF just confirmed it through Tenley in case we dozed off last night. Just, there's something wrong IMO.
    Please be easy and not throw really large stones at me when I say this.

But do you think that for the 20th season, MF might just hand us the love story we have been wanting? I know that is really far fetched, but he could actually be having the last laugh at all of this. Once the stories got started, he realized the direction they were heading, and he said to himself, I'll just fool all those people and give them what they have wanted for years now.

Okay, now for all of us who believe that, my swamp land in Arizona is up for sale real cheap. I'll even throw in a couple of gators.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980263;
    I think she knows what TPTB to tell her on these shows because she's helping to promote their shows and is also on their new BP. Handlers are obviously telling her what points to hit and what to say.
    That makes no sense. So you are saying that MF wants Roberto to be likened to fame-whore Vienna? The edit is not even showing that. It's showing Ali going ga-ga over Frank even after all the red flags. That he wants Tenley to want Ali to be viewed as a heartless jerk for dropping Chris?

<snip>
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-14-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3980265;
    I know the shows are taped LIVE before an audience but there are not aired LIVE, some editing happens before we see it.
    Jimmy & Ali were just meaning not taped months ago and already over when she asked for advice like the FRC was. If she asked him for advice on the MTA or ATFR he would be able to give at the time it occurred because it hadn't happened yet. Understand? It was just her pacifying him when he was joking about her having needed his help when she made the decision months ago.

Why wouldn't the show want Chris L to be viewed as final 1? You guys are making no sense with having MF wanting people thinking it's Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980258;
    Honestly, after watching Tenley confirm exactly what the edit was telling us last night, I'm leaning your way. It's just too ridiculous. The edit told us she should choose Chris, but she'll choose Roberto and now MF just confirmed it through Tenley in case we dozed off last night. Just, there's something wrong IMO.
    It's not totally farfetched. Everybody and their mother new Mary had been picked. They called it on tv shows. Random people would stop Byron. A tampa news team followed mary to ATFR show & set up at her family's house. Though people hated it people knew Vienna was going to win too, to a lesser extent. Tabloids, news articles, etc. etc. That's not to say that's going to happen in this case. I'm just saying it's not unheard of. How is it that different from everyone knowing the No pick ending with Mike Fleiss revealing the possibility weeks in advanc ein an extended preview or hinting at what may lead up to it ina Pwoplw article?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980282;
    That makes no sense. So you are saying that MF wants Roberto to be likened to fame-whore Vienna? The edit is not even showing that. It's showing Ali going ga-ga over Frank even after all the red flags. That he wants Tenley to want Ali to be viewed as a heartless jerk for dropping Chris?
    I don't think they want Roberto viewed like Vienna. lol Their edits are polar opposties. He is a fan fave with a glorious edit and friends with all the men. He's beloved and well, V became well liked after the break. lol

I also don't think he wants Ali seen as a heartless jerk because she hasn't been edited as one nor do I think she is one. She's insecure but not mean.

I think the main point is just to push CL as TB. He's getting the lovable edit with the sad backstory. MF is setting him up to be dropped. I think that is MF's focus now because if he has the happy ending and proposal his focus would now be on the next season and getting CL into the role.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-14-2010 at 12:11 AM.

I think it was just her opinion. Maybe Tenley has been told what to say when asked about Ali's season. She isn't the first person I have heard describe Ali and Roberto's relationship as nothing more then two people who have sexual chemistry with no substance (not my words).
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980290;
    Why wouldn't the show want Chris L to be viewed as final 1? You guys are making no sense with having MF wanting people thinking it's Roberto.
    He is, his edit is ramping up. He's getting more screen time then anyone now. He's psuhing the Chris L coming to the for to mak ehis viable place in the F2. Got to have that viable F2 looking like F1.Built in Massachusetts boy match.